Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art's Art Stall | Closed! | Slots full
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17
@Sinfirmitas

OML I love 'em I'll get started Asap! Send over the payment and I'll get started right away!
@Sinfirmitas

OML I love 'em I'll get started Asap! Send over the payment and I'll get started right away!
16453.png
6JTiqfF.png
aC86tUH.png
uVEyOnT.png
Yw8EvNQ.png

Art Shop
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
Hey Art, I'd like some Art!
Dragon/Oc/Description: X
What I Want: Fullbody
Specific details: Up to you! She messes with communication tech (radios, walkie-talkies, that sort of thing) a lot, but it’s fine if you don’t incorporate that in.
Deals/Discounts/Events: N/A
Dragon/Oc/Description: X
What I Want: Fullbody
Specific details: Up to you! She messes with communication tech (radios, walkie-talkies, that sort of thing) a lot, but it’s fine if you don’t incorporate that in.
AqaqXxe.png
Hiii I would like to claim a slot. I’ll edit asap
Hiii I would like to claim a slot. I’ll edit asap
Dragon/Oc/Description: https://toyhou.se/7552244.bell#24500701
What I want: Menu Sprite
Specific details: Can I have a menu sprite like the last example where it’s inside a box with name, hp bar and the level?

I would like to pay gems, all upfront first if it’s okay. ^^

Also, I have a few questions. For Isometric, are we able to choose a little scenary or is it only those two from the examples? I’m not quite sure how that option works but I really love the examples! My other question is, do you draw humans by any chance (interested in Isometric option but I have human charas)?
Ah last question, may you add me in general pinglist for everything? I love your art!

Thank you!
Dragon/Oc/Description: https://toyhou.se/7552244.bell#24500701
What I want: Menu Sprite
Specific details: Can I have a menu sprite like the last example where it’s inside a box with name, hp bar and the level?

I would like to pay gems, all upfront first if it’s okay. ^^

Also, I have a few questions. For Isometric, are we able to choose a little scenary or is it only those two from the examples? I’m not quite sure how that option works but I really love the examples! My other question is, do you draw humans by any chance (interested in Isometric option but I have human charas)?
Ah last question, may you add me in general pinglist for everything? I love your art!

Thank you!
@Estellia Sorry I'm not doing Pixel art at this time! I mentioned earlier in the reopening post, That's on me though I'll put a note where it's a bit more obvious! apologies for the inconvenience
@Estellia Sorry I'm not doing Pixel art at this time! I mentioned earlier in the reopening post, That's on me though I'll put a note where it's a bit more obvious! apologies for the inconvenience
16453.png
6JTiqfF.png
aC86tUH.png
uVEyOnT.png
Yw8EvNQ.png

Art Shop
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
Aww. I see. No problem. I’ll wait till it’s available again. :D
May you add me to general pinglist though?

Thank you!
Aww. I see. No problem. I’ll wait till it’s available again. :D
May you add me to general pinglist though?

Thank you!
@Estellia absolutely!!
@Estellia absolutely!!
16453.png
6JTiqfF.png
aC86tUH.png
uVEyOnT.png
Yw8EvNQ.png

Art Shop
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
@Chimerii got your slot!

Only one slot left!
@Chimerii got your slot!

Only one slot left!
16453.png
6JTiqfF.png
aC86tUH.png
uVEyOnT.png
Yw8EvNQ.png

Art Shop
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
Yo Art, I'd like some Art!
Dragon/Oc/Description: My male goat Cathedral
What I want: Finished drawing chibi!
Specific details: If I get to decide a pose can you have him kinda standing on four legs? But since he's anthro it's gonna look pretty awkward, kinda like when a human does it y'know xD. Otherwise, do whatever, and don't hesitate to send me a PM if I need to clarify something.

Also, Is it possible to pay in $ like paypal? Otherwise I can scrape up some gems + wishlist items for yah.
Cheers!
Yo Art, I'd like some Art!
Dragon/Oc/Description: My male goat Cathedral
What I want: Finished drawing chibi!
Specific details: If I get to decide a pose can you have him kinda standing on four legs? But since he's anthro it's gonna look pretty awkward, kinda like when a human does it y'know xD. Otherwise, do whatever, and don't hesitate to send me a PM if I need to clarify something.

Also, Is it possible to pay in $ like paypal? Otherwise I can scrape up some gems + wishlist items for yah.
Cheers!
Pond Plates Jungle Lilies 60083076.png Water Shield Water Lilies
@Lealeath Everything looks great, I'll see what I can do! And yes I do take paypal ^^
@Lealeath Everything looks great, I'll see what I can do! And yes I do take paypal ^^
16453.png
6JTiqfF.png
aC86tUH.png
uVEyOnT.png
Yw8EvNQ.png

Art Shop
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17