Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art's Art Stall | Closed! | Slots full
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@saltynoodles Hey Art, I'd like some Art! Dragon/Oc/Description: My dragonsona here [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=70074902&skin=0&apparel=40672,494,443,10536,40670,332,21864,332,2502,23021&xt=dressing.png[/img] What I want: Fullbody chibi Specific details: I like to have them with a rather sleepy/chill expression; they are pretty relaxed! Id like to do mixed payment if possible! please let me know :]
@saltynoodles

Hey Art, I'd like some Art!
Dragon/Oc/Description: My dragonsona here dragon?did=70074902&skin=0&apparel=40672,494,443,10536,40670,332,21864,332,2502,23021&xt=dressing.png
What I want: Fullbody chibi
Specific details: I like to have them with a rather sleepy/chill expression; they are pretty relaxed!

Id like to do mixed payment if possible! please let me know :]
signature_minnow_by_minnowbutt-dcl2njy.png
AA Sorry for the wait on replies everyone! Graveyards sprung up out of nowhere, ha!

Anyways:
@SilverStarSheep
Honestly, very understandable! I'll try to get you a sketch as soon as I can!!

@OhDierMe @Keryth @Minnowbutt

Sorry ya'll! I wasn't able to close this when you guys commented! I can add you guys to the pinglist to let you know when I open again!
AA Sorry for the wait on replies everyone! Graveyards sprung up out of nowhere, ha!

Anyways:
@SilverStarSheep
Honestly, very understandable! I'll try to get you a sketch as soon as I can!!

@OhDierMe @Keryth @Minnowbutt

Sorry ya'll! I wasn't able to close this when you guys commented! I can add you guys to the pinglist to let you know when I open again!
16453.png
6JTiqfF.png
aC86tUH.png
uVEyOnT.png
Yw8EvNQ.png

Art Shop
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
@SaltyNoodles

Ah ah, hey! I understand being busy!
If you feel like you're too overwhelmed or busy to make the icon, please don't stress yourself about it, yeah?

Sorry for cancelling the CR, I was starting to get a little bit nervous about it. If you think you're set to go though, I'll set it up again. ;;
@SaltyNoodles

Ah ah, hey! I understand being busy!
If you feel like you're too overwhelmed or busy to make the icon, please don't stress yourself about it, yeah?

Sorry for cancelling the CR, I was starting to get a little bit nervous about it. If you think you're set to go though, I'll set it up again. ;;
ee9333790c154dc7b5444be8bdd03e43c8ba0a99.png
Hi I'm SilverStarsheep.
* Carrd *
* Wishlist *
14f64c4d4a5f4348b07becb32e6c3c54eee40b8f.png
@SilverStarSheep

No worries! I'm finally prepared for nights (thus how late you're receiving this ha!) so I should be good!! Send it whenever you're ready, and no worries, I understand!!
@SilverStarSheep

No worries! I'm finally prepared for nights (thus how late you're receiving this ha!) so I should be good!! Send it whenever you're ready, and no worries, I understand!!
16453.png
6JTiqfF.png
aC86tUH.png
uVEyOnT.png
Yw8EvNQ.png

Art Shop
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
@SaltyNoodles could i be added to your pinglist pls :)
@SaltyNoodles could i be added to your pinglist pls :)
Narrenschiff_signature_copy_1.png
@saltynoodles

please do!! thank you :]
@saltynoodles

please do!! thank you :]
signature_minnow_by_minnowbutt-dcl2njy.png
@saltynoodles
Yes please to the pinglist!
@saltynoodles
Yes please to the pinglist!
Hello again, @saltynoodles, hope you're doing well. I'd love to be added to the pinglist
but no stress as it appears like you're busy^^
Hello again, @saltynoodles, hope you're doing well. I'd love to be added to the pinglist
but no stress as it appears like you're busy^^
Pond Plates Jungle Lilies 60083076.png Water Shield Water Lilies
Please add me to the pinglist! I want to order again someday.
Please add me to the pinglist! I want to order again someday.
AqaqXxe.png
Shop is open again! Prices and rules have been revised and updated please read and check if something you’re looking for is the price you think it is.

No pixel art at this time may be ordered, I'm very burnt out on it and I don't feel right not giving it my best. Apologies about the inconvenience

Ping list
@Razatharia @Estellia @Hinumi @Chimerii @AttackOfTheFetts @Estellia @Pearlimose @Narrenschiff @Minnowbutt @OhDierMe @Lealeath
Shop is open again! Prices and rules have been revised and updated please read and check if something you’re looking for is the price you think it is.

No pixel art at this time may be ordered, I'm very burnt out on it and I don't feel right not giving it my best. Apologies about the inconvenience

Ping list
@Razatharia @Estellia @Hinumi @Chimerii @AttackOfTheFetts @Estellia @Pearlimose @Narrenschiff @Minnowbutt @OhDierMe @Lealeath
16453.png
6JTiqfF.png
aC86tUH.png
uVEyOnT.png
Yw8EvNQ.png

Art Shop
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17