Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {MOVED} -V-B0X's Dragon Portraits-
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
Moved my oc shop into this one to make things easier!
Moved my oc shop into this one to make things easier!
5409.png
"Do not let it win. Do not give in. Do not assimilate."

34821.png
whispers please do add me to the pinglist ohmygosh
i need to gather some more T for it (running low hah- thanks, lair expansions-) but I'll def be back!
whispers please do add me to the pinglist ohmygosh
i need to gather some more T for it (running low hah- thanks, lair expansions-) but I'll def be back!
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
@KyuuBird

Added! :D
@KyuuBird

Added! :D
5409.png

34821.png
[b]Username: [/b]Suikoons [b]Dragon/Creature:[/b] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/cd15aaa6a32fa3fd9539a4a0a5de87da/tumblr_pl41uvhvxE1t0chc8o1_1280.png[/img] [b]Type:[/b] fullbody [b]Style:[/b] colored and shaded [b]Apparel?: [/b]n/a [b]Personality:[/b] Liesel is a changeling, able to shapeshift into anything but mainly taking the form of a griffon. She's been through a LOT but keeps up a spunky, almost rebellious character. She's pretty sarcastic, too. [url=http://felidaeng.tumblr.com/tagged/liesel]Here's her tag on my blog if you need any more info or anything! [/url] [b]Details:[/b] n/a
Username: Suikoons

Dragon/Creature: tumblr_pl41uvhvxE1t0chc8o1_1280.png

Type: fullbody

Style: colored and shaded

Apparel?: n/a

Personality: Liesel is a changeling, able to shapeshift into anything but mainly taking the form of a griffon. She's been through a LOT but keeps up a spunky, almost rebellious character. She's pretty sarcastic, too. Here's her tag on my blog if you need any more info or anything!

Details: n/a
tumblr_inline_oxmtd4vKWa1sr29fm_500.png
@Suikoons

Awesome! Such a cool character too ^_^
I'll add you to the list and get started on her as soon as I can!
@Suikoons

Awesome! Such a cool character too ^_^
I'll add you to the list and get started on her as soon as I can!
5409.png

34821.png
[center]@Suikoons Here's the piece you ordered ^_^! [img]https://i.imgur.com/cu6Hjn4.png[/img] [url=https://i.imgur.com/cu6Hjn4.png]Image[/url][/center]
@Suikoons
Here's the piece you ordered ^_^!

cu6Hjn4.png
5409.png

34821.png
@V0iCEB0X I've been eyeing your "Mage" character for a while now (so cute !) and was wondering if you'd take wishlist items for him? What I can offer: [item=Pyrite Pauldrons]~12k [item=Highland Scavenger] ~45k [item=Stardust Scholar]~72.5k [item=Granite Guardian]~40k [item=Cragward Custodian]~30k [item=Seawater Savior]~30k [item=Lightning Lancer]~72.5k [item=Molten Marauder]~44k [item=Secondary Gene: Morph]~80k
@V0iCEB0X I've been eyeing your "Mage" character for a while now (so cute !) and was wondering if you'd take wishlist items for him?

What I can offer:
Pyrite Pauldrons ~12k Highland Scavenger ~45k Stardust Scholar ~72.5k Granite Guardian ~40k Cragward Custodian ~30k Seawater Savior ~30k Lightning Lancer ~72.5k Molten Marauder ~44k Secondary Gene: Morph ~80k
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@Drachenschwinge
Hey there!
And yes, I do take items in exchange! ^_^ I'd happily trade them and their other mini artwork for those items!
@Drachenschwinge
Hey there!
And yes, I do take items in exchange! ^_^ I'd happily trade them and their other mini artwork for those items!
5409.png

34821.png
@V0iCEB0X Great! Which of those items would you like then? :3
@V0iCEB0X Great! Which of those items would you like then? :3
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@Drachenschwinge
Uhhhm- may I take the Cragward Custodian, Seawater Savior, Molten Marauder, Lightning Lancer, and the Highland Scavenger apparel for I think a total of 221.5K? ^~^ I don't mind if it's off by a few K's!
@Drachenschwinge
Uhhhm- may I take the Cragward Custodian, Seawater Savior, Molten Marauder, Lightning Lancer, and the Highland Scavenger apparel for I think a total of 221.5K? ^~^ I don't mind if it's off by a few K's!
5409.png

34821.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29