Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {MOVED} -V-B0X's Dragon Portraits-
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@V0iCEB0X Hello please ping me when you reopen slots <3
@V0iCEB0X Hello please ping me when you reopen slots <3
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@V0iCEB0X
Could I be put on the pinglist for open slots? I finally have the spare funds to buy a signature! ^^
@V0iCEB0X
Could I be put on the pinglist for open slots? I finally have the spare funds to buy a signature! ^^
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
@V0iCEB0X

HI! I've just been perusing your gallery, and your work is stunning -- I absolutely love how you use light to highlight/dramatize the emotional impact of a given work. I would like to be put on both your general pinglist and your pinglist for open slots -- especially if you do Snappers? It's okay if you don't, I have other dragons I'd love to see in your style, but it'd be extra super mega awesome if I could get a snip-snap out of you someday. :D
@V0iCEB0X

HI! I've just been perusing your gallery, and your work is stunning -- I absolutely love how you use light to highlight/dramatize the emotional impact of a given work. I would like to be put on both your general pinglist and your pinglist for open slots -- especially if you do Snappers? It's okay if you don't, I have other dragons I'd love to see in your style, but it'd be extra super mega awesome if I could get a snip-snap out of you someday. :D
...Q2qxxGt.png
@voiceb0x I'd also love to be added to your pinglist! I absolutely need a sig from you. :>
@voiceb0x I'd also love to be added to your pinglist! I absolutely need a sig from you. :>
C4HAOhr.gif
@v0iCEB0X pinglist please, love your work
@v0iCEB0X pinglist please, love your work
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
@V0iCEB0X

Can I be added to your pinglist please?
@V0iCEB0X

Can I be added to your pinglist please?
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
@V0iCEB0X Hello I came across someone who has one of your signatures in another forum post and it looked stunning! I'd love to be placed on the pinglist for when you open again. [emoji=coatl happy size=2]
@V0iCEB0X

Hello I came across someone who has one of your signatures in another forum post and it looked stunning! I'd love to be placed on the pinglist for when you open again.
jsLE9l2.png
@V0iCEB0X

Pinglist please!
@V0iCEB0X

Pinglist please!
yUZ4k.gif
@V0iCEB0X

can i be readded to the pinglist? my username changed, I used to be Lusinga. thank you!
@V0iCEB0X

can i be readded to the pinglist? my username changed, I used to be Lusinga. thank you!
Signature.png
@UltraNumbed self ping so I don't lose this
@UltraNumbed self ping so I don't lose this
Oufkzg8.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29