Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {MOVED} -V-B0X's Dragon Portraits-
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29
@V0iCEB0X i dont have the funds atm in treasure :c im sorry
@V0iCEB0X i dont have the funds atm in treasure :c im sorry
@V0iCEB0X

Hello! Is there still a slot open? c: If there is (and if you're alright with drawing a giant snake rather than a dragon), may I snag it please?
@V0iCEB0X

Hello! Is there still a slot open? c: If there is (and if you're alright with drawing a giant snake rather than a dragon), may I snag it please?
BEPjgXW.png
@Sensual No worries! Stop by whenever you feel like it [emoji=coatl winking] @Kryda Yup, slots are now open :) Depending on the complexity of said snake (which, I'm sure, shouldn't be too bad lol), I bet I could craft up something ^_^
@Sensual
No worries! Stop by whenever you feel like it

@Kryda
Yup, slots are now open :) Depending on the complexity of said snake (which, I'm sure, shouldn't be too bad lol), I bet I could craft up something ^_^
5409.png
"Do not let it win. Do not give in. Do not assimilate."

34821.png
@V0iCEB0X

Awesome! ^^ Yeah, I'm hoping she wouldn't be that complex - she is iridescent, though, so there's that.

Dragon: A'asa
She's inspired by this dragon, so has the same color palette/iridescence as its Primary. (Except her underbelly, which is more like White Iridescent.) Her ref isn't really representative of her size; if it helps, I'd say she's about the size of this fake skeleton.
Style: Bust

Apparel?: Nope!

Personality: Level-headed, usually civil, yet threatening. Not violent without good reason, but not afraid to kill if necessary. Fiercely protective.

Background: Up to you! I'm fine with the default, a (very) simple forest, or whatever you think is best.
@V0iCEB0X

Awesome! ^^ Yeah, I'm hoping she wouldn't be that complex - she is iridescent, though, so there's that.

Dragon: A'asa
She's inspired by this dragon, so has the same color palette/iridescence as its Primary. (Except her underbelly, which is more like White Iridescent.) Her ref isn't really representative of her size; if it helps, I'd say she's about the size of this fake skeleton.
Style: Bust

Apparel?: Nope!

Personality: Level-headed, usually civil, yet threatening. Not violent without good reason, but not afraid to kill if necessary. Fiercely protective.

Background: Up to you! I'm fine with the default, a (very) simple forest, or whatever you think is best.
BEPjgXW.png
@Kryda
Oh sure, I can definitely do something for her ^_^ So sure thing!
Adding you to my list and I'll get started as soon as I can.
@Kryda
Oh sure, I can definitely do something for her ^_^ So sure thing!
Adding you to my list and I'll get started as soon as I can.
5409.png

34821.png
@Kryda Had a bunch of spare time today and got your piece finished in one sitting :) I do hope it looks nice, it was a lot of fun to design! [center][url=https://i.imgur.com/GBq1hOS.png][img]https://i.imgur.com/GBq1hOS.png[/img][/url] Click the image to link to the original, cleaner image (If you plan on fitting it in a bio, you might have to resize it ^_^)
@Kryda

Had a bunch of spare time today and got your piece finished in one sitting :) I do hope it looks nice, it was a lot of fun to design!
GBq1hOS.png

Click the image to link to the original, cleaner image

(If you plan on fitting it in a bio, you might have to resize it ^_^)
5409.png

34821.png
@V0iCEB0X

OH okay that is awesome!! She looks amazing and I absolutely love the way you've colored it. ;; aa it's soo cool. The background's hecking perfect too, I just love the whole thing. Thank you so much!!

(...I did send payment, didn't I? .-. I don't think the gems have been taken out of my account yet.)
@V0iCEB0X

OH okay that is awesome!! She looks amazing and I absolutely love the way you've colored it. ;; aa it's soo cool. The background's hecking perfect too, I just love the whole thing. Thank you so much!!

(...I did send payment, didn't I? .-. I don't think the gems have been taken out of my account yet.)
BEPjgXW.png
@Kryda
I'm glad it turned out well! ^_^
I have you on my mini awaiting payment list, so you haven't sent it yet :') Plus I got it done pretty quick which is pretty rare
@Kryda
I'm glad it turned out well! ^_^
I have you on my mini awaiting payment list, so you haven't sent it yet :') Plus I got it done pretty quick which is pretty rare
5409.png

34821.png
@V0iCEB0X

*squints at crossroads* Bizarre. My list says I've got a pending delivery. If it's not showing up for you, I'd be happy to send via PM instead.
Alright, looks like that's taken care of. Thanks! ^^
@V0iCEB0X

*squints at crossroads* Bizarre. My list says I've got a pending delivery. If it's not showing up for you, I'd be happy to send via PM instead.
Alright, looks like that's taken care of. Thanks! ^^
BEPjgXW.png
@V0iCEB0X These are very good!! Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=353738&tab=dragon&did=50367954]Nane![/url] Style: Bust please! Apparel?: Thresher Flatfins, Seapetal flower crown, eerie cyan pentants [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=50367954&skin=0&apparel=954,29220,28814&xt=dressing.png[/img] Personality: He is veeery curious and will investigate literally anything. He is also a very sweet father. Background: hmm, something blue and watery? maybe to bold his colors? :D Also I'd love to have a version with transparent background! Also I'll pay in treasure, if you don't mind!
@V0iCEB0X
These are very good!!

Dragon: Nane!

Style: Bust please!

Apparel?: Thresher Flatfins, Seapetal flower crown, eerie cyan pentants
dragon?did=50367954&skin=0&apparel=954,29220,28814&xt=dressing.png

Personality: He is veeery curious and will investigate literally anything. He is also a very sweet father.

Background: hmm, something blue and watery? maybe to bold his colors? :D
Also I'd love to have a version with transparent background!

Also I'll pay in treasure, if you don't mind!
Rene2.png

Wishlist
Art shop
xxxxxxxxx shellbubble.gif
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29