Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Peg's Art Shop {OPEN}{USD} 1 Slots
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 42 43
@Xypress
Sounds really cool, thanks for the detail! I definitely don't mind doing a little design work for Akeem to spice him up, it won't cost any extra. I'll wait for you to update with the ref and then you can send payment whenever you're comfortable and once you do, I'll get started in a bit!
@Xypress
Sounds really cool, thanks for the detail! I definitely don't mind doing a little design work for Akeem to spice him up, it won't cost any extra. I'll wait for you to update with the ref and then you can send payment whenever you're comfortable and once you do, I'll get started in a bit!
CHOP13leftsmall.png2024artshopsignature-small.pngCHOP13rightsmall.png
@Johan
EEEEEYYY
I really really like the sound of this :)c I already have some dramatic poses and scenarios in mind, can't wait to draw these two,, Whenever you're ready you can send payment/info and I'll get started!
@Johan
EEEEEYYY
I really really like the sound of this :)c I already have some dramatic poses and scenarios in mind, can't wait to draw these two,, Whenever you're ready you can send payment/info and I'll get started!
@Luunai Here's your piece! I had a LOT of fun with it! Sadly I couldn't fit the wings in u-u [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/698400740665983028/876259591380430858/Luunai.png[/img]
@Luunai
Here's your piece! I had a LOT of fun with it! Sadly I couldn't fit the wings in u-u
Luunai.png
OH YES, it looks so, so fabulous and stunning! *O* I'm in awe, this just made my day - I love everything about it, and you made the original design even more impressive. The concept, composition and aura hits the nail, and all the details turned out stunning. I'm super happy, thank you so much for bringing this strange little being to life in such a fitting and wonderful illustration! The stylised halos and the three little companions look so nice, too! Overall I love how dark and mysterious the whole atmosphere turned out. It was a pleasure to commission you (again)! :D *happy happy*
OH YES, it looks so, so fabulous and stunning! *O* I'm in awe, this just made my day - I love everything about it, and you made the original design even more impressive. The concept, composition and aura hits the nail, and all the details turned out stunning. I'm super happy, thank you so much for bringing this strange little being to life in such a fitting and wonderful illustration! The stylised halos and the three little companions look so nice, too! Overall I love how dark and mysterious the whole atmosphere turned out. It was a pleasure to commission you (again)! :D *happy happy*
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
WdLRW71.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Johan Maintenance is finally over I can post this at long last,, Here are ya peeps! I'm really happy with how this turned out :)c [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/698400740665983028/877721500206133348/Johan2.png[/img]
@Johan
Maintenance is finally over I can post this at long last,, Here are ya peeps! I'm really happy with how this turned out :)c
Johan2.png
omg!l ook at them!!
love that renata is raising her fist like "curse u perry the platypus!"

@Peg
this is amazing, thank u sm again ur art is so rad
omg!l ook at them!!
love that renata is raising her fist like "curse u perry the platypus!"

@Peg
this is amazing, thank u sm again ur art is so rad
@Xypress Here they are, I really hope you like them! They look so nice ;u; [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/698400740665983028/884232855826362388/Xypress.png[/img] If you want anything at all to be changed or fixed or whatnot, I'll gladly do so! Thank you! EDIT: Lightened up Akeem's boots a bit so they didn't blend in w the floor!
@Xypress
Here they are, I really hope you like them! They look so nice ;u;
Xypress.png
If you want anything at all to be changed or fixed or whatnot, I'll gladly do so! Thank you! EDIT: Lightened up Akeem's boots a bit so they didn't blend in w the floor!
@Peg

Aaaaaaaa!! They look so good!!! Thank you so much, my friend and I love it!
@Peg

Aaaaaaaa!! They look so good!!! Thank you so much, my friend and I love it!
62fDIve.jpg
@Xypress
I'm so glad you both love it! I'm pretty proud of how it turned out.
You've also beat me to my edit, I changed the image above bc I found a liiitle flaw with Akeem, but it's fixed now! Thank you so much for commissioning me!
@Xypress
I'm so glad you both love it! I'm pretty proud of how it turned out.
You've also beat me to my edit, I changed the image above bc I found a liiitle flaw with Akeem, but it's fixed now! Thank you so much for commissioning me!
Looking for peeps to be added to the pinglist! I'll open again when I'm not reeeeaallly busy.
Looking for peeps to be added to the pinglist! I'll open again when I'm not reeeeaallly busy.
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 42 43