Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Peg's Art Shop {USD OPEN} 3 Slots
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 42 43
@Moreii

Added!
@Moreii

Added!
CHOP13leftsmall.png2021artshop.pngCHOP13rightsmall.png
@Kaidi @sojubean @BlazingPhoenix01 @Harana @GlasstheAbsol @StarJumper @LemonWicky @SparkzTheShinx @axololtl @Aehdncl @doctorvar @SunkissedDragon @Muttsmutt @Prescott @Laeyain @AquaticCryptid @Acilil @Enoch @Wolfkai @JamminWithJimon @Marrigan @AnonymousCoati @exaltiora @Syldaya @Bluebird88 @Johan @VanceRuth
@Luunai @ado @oort @Draconawitches @Xypress @Eskoniss @Mazurkas @Myasmic @Kilwin @Moreii

Hello, hello!
Shop's not open, however, I have three slots open at my $15/FRC halfbody shop here. If you'd like something, pop on over! Doing those because my schedule is unpredictable and they're less difficult to do with so much going on :0
@Kaidi @sojubean @BlazingPhoenix01 @Harana @GlasstheAbsol @StarJumper @LemonWicky @SparkzTheShinx @axololtl @Aehdncl @doctorvar @SunkissedDragon @Muttsmutt @Prescott @Laeyain @AquaticCryptid @Acilil @Enoch @Wolfkai @JamminWithJimon @Marrigan @AnonymousCoati @exaltiora @Syldaya @Bluebird88 @Johan @VanceRuth
@Luunai @ado @oort @Draconawitches @Xypress @Eskoniss @Mazurkas @Myasmic @Kilwin @Moreii

Hello, hello!
Shop's not open, however, I have three slots open at my $15/FRC halfbody shop here. If you'd like something, pop on over! Doing those because my schedule is unpredictable and they're less difficult to do with so much going on :0
Hiya! Can I be added to your pinglist? Your art is so funky n cool!
Hiya! Can I be added to your pinglist? Your art is so funky n cool!
5949335_4yIOnfWSpuYviQb.png
stW7qZC.png tumblr_inline_o1jshi1q2F1rbazpx_540.png
@UnicornChild132

Thank you! You've been added,,
@UnicornChild132

Thank you! You've been added,,
[center][emoji=gear size=1] [/center] PINGLIST @Kaidi @Lokiplayz @sojubean @BlazingPhoenix01 @Harana @GlasstheAbsol @StarJumper @LemonWicky @SparkzTheShinx @axololtl @Aehdncl @doctorvar @SunkissedDragon @Muttsmutt @Prescott @Laeyain @AquaticCryptid @Acilil @Enoch @Wolfkai @JamminWithJimon @Marrigan @AnonymousCoati @exaltiora @Syldaya @Bluebird88 @Johan @VanceRuth @Luunai @ado @oort @Draconawitches @Xypress @Eskoniss @Mazurkas @Myasmic @Kilwin @Moreii @UnicornChild132 [center][b]HEY YA'LL[/b][/center] Shop's finally open agian!! ! I need to make art (and money..)! My style might be more experimental out the gate but still of high quality :) Excited to see who shows, if at all since I know it's been a while. Let me draw yeh blorbos :> [b]Want to be removed from the pinglist?[/b] Just pm me! [center][emoji=gear size=1][/center]
PINGLIST
@Kaidi @Lokiplayz @sojubean @BlazingPhoenix01 @Harana @GlasstheAbsol @StarJumper @LemonWicky @SparkzTheShinx @axololtl @Aehdncl @doctorvar @SunkissedDragon @Muttsmutt @Prescott @Laeyain @AquaticCryptid @Acilil @Enoch @Wolfkai @JamminWithJimon @Marrigan @AnonymousCoati @exaltiora @Syldaya @Bluebird88 @Johan @VanceRuth
@Luunai @ado @oort @Draconawitches @Xypress @Eskoniss @Mazurkas @Myasmic @Kilwin @Moreii @UnicornChild132
HEY YA'LL
Shop's finally open agian!! ! I need to make art (and money..)! My style might be more experimental out the gate but still of high quality :) Excited to see who shows, if at all since I know it's been a while. Let me draw yeh blorbos :>

Want to be removed from the pinglist?
Just pm me!
Rahhh
I know my prices are expensive but so are groceries ;-;
Rahhh
I know my prices are expensive but so are groceries ;-;
Wowow I super love your art and would love to order a slot in gems if you're still open? Apologies if you are not! Your title says open but your slot list says closed so I'm super sorry if I misunderstood! Regardless though tysm for your time!

I'd love a fullbody of her if possible! This is her toyhouse profile here as well if it helps.

I'd absolutely love to give you artistic freedom on this if that's okay! I love seeing how artists interpret her, whether its cutesy/feral/creepy/etc. This includes her pose/expression/etc!! You're welcome to surprise me too!! \o/

(Also since your post mentions it, I believe the g/t ratio is 1:1000 atm? So 100g is 100,000t!)
Wowow I super love your art and would love to order a slot in gems if you're still open? Apologies if you are not! Your title says open but your slot list says closed so I'm super sorry if I misunderstood! Regardless though tysm for your time!

I'd love a fullbody of her if possible! This is her toyhouse profile here as well if it helps.

I'd absolutely love to give you artistic freedom on this if that's okay! I love seeing how artists interpret her, whether its cutesy/feral/creepy/etc. This includes her pose/expression/etc!! You're welcome to surprise me too!! \o/

(Also since your post mentions it, I believe the g/t ratio is 1:1000 atm? So 100g is 100,000t!)
Buying art/written work of my chars for t/g here uwu
LIo8D8G.gif

C5V5o0z.png

tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png

Searching for an unbred 5 digit gen one!

Searching for an unbred light flight 5 digit gen one!
Offering one Solar Blades to anyone who can find me someone willing to sell!

Searching for an unbred light flight 5 digit gen one!
Offering one Solar Blades to anyone who can find me someone willing to sell!
~*~
Liquidating stuff here!

tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png

@Octobrush
Apologies for the confusion but I am open! Just forgot to fix the slots too whoops,,

And I’d love to give her the scrubgly art treatment >:) Send your payment in a pm whenever you’re ready and I’ll put you down in a slot! You should get your piece within a week from payment,,

And thanks for the currency update! I’ll go in and update T prices and slots in a bit :)
@Octobrush
Apologies for the confusion but I am open! Just forgot to fix the slots too whoops,,

And I’d love to give her the scrubgly art treatment >:) Send your payment in a pm whenever you’re ready and I’ll put you down in a slot! You should get your piece within a week from payment,,

And thanks for the currency update! I’ll go in and update T prices and slots in a bit :)
aaa ur art is SO COOL !!

would i be able to claim a slot as well? teeny/chibi (if available) for this lady paid in gems : https://toyhou.se/22996667.laura ! can provide ref w/o watermark too :}

i thikn artist's choice would be ideal for pose/expression, but if u need inspiration i associate her with the book carmilla + the idea of vengeful passion w/o a truly meaningful purpose (nothing she does matters in the end of her story)

i'm also all down for her to be cute and soft lookin so rlly whatever u fancy !

thank you for considerin!
aaa ur art is SO COOL !!

would i be able to claim a slot as well? teeny/chibi (if available) for this lady paid in gems : https://toyhou.se/22996667.laura ! can provide ref w/o watermark too :}

i thikn artist's choice would be ideal for pose/expression, but if u need inspiration i associate her with the book carmilla + the idea of vengeful passion w/o a truly meaningful purpose (nothing she does matters in the end of her story)

i'm also all down for her to be cute and soft lookin so rlly whatever u fancy !

thank you for considerin!
@newtons
OOOHHH WHAT that’s a sick design and concept :eyes:
huhuhu I’d love to work with her :)

Whenever you’re ready, you can send payment + a watermark free ref in a pm if you don’t mind!
@newtons
OOOHHH WHAT that’s a sick design and concept :eyes:
huhuhu I’d love to work with her :)

Whenever you’re ready, you can send payment + a watermark free ref in a pm if you don’t mind!
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 42 43