Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Unique Dragon Portrait Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hello! If you have a pinglist, could I ask to be added?
Also when will you open up more Headshot colored slots?
@DragonDraws
Hello! If you have a pinglist, could I ask to be added?
Also when will you open up more Headshot colored slots?
@DragonDraws

lyHNu6v.png
@KittinTheCreator

I'll put you down!

I'm not going to open up any more slots that aren't already open until I complete all current orders in the shop
@KittinTheCreator

I'll put you down!

I'm not going to open up any more slots that aren't already open until I complete all current orders in the shop
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@Fanartsy [img]https://i.imgur.com/Hfe9CAI.png[/img] Loki! I love forward pointing horns so I was excited to work on this :D
@Fanartsy

Hfe9CAI.png

Loki! I love forward pointing horns so I was excited to work on this :D
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@DragonDraws
please ping me when you have slots available again!
@DragonDraws
please ping me when you have slots available again!
eosuguide.png
@DragonDraws He looks great, but I think you forgot the mane? [quote name="Fanartsy" date="2018-12-16 04:29:30" ] He was also breed changed from a tundra so him having a mane (similar to what imps have, since he would keep it styled) would be great. [/quote]
@DragonDraws

He looks great, but I think you forgot the mane?
Fanartsy wrote on 2018-12-16 04:29:30:
He was also breed changed from a tundra so him having a mane (similar to what imps have, since he would keep it styled) would be great.
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
@Fanartsy

AAA sorry I totally glossed over that. I'll go and fix that up then!
@Fanartsy

AAA sorry I totally glossed over that. I'll go and fix that up then!
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@DragonDraws

Sorry about the trouble... But thank you ^^
@DragonDraws

Sorry about the trouble... But thank you ^^
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
@DragonDraws

Heck I'm finally remembering to comment on this ;w;

I looooove them, though! The idea for Ranack's Opal was excellent and I approve ;w; Deeeefinitely helps give him a creepy vibe, along with the fact that I can see him having a pretty thin build with that neck, heh.

Aaaaaand Nyll! I love what you did with his neck and mane, so fluffy :3 Same with the shape of his head feathers! And yeah I'm fine with the neck rings, I imagine they're always there heh. And I like the tint idea, wouldn't have thought of that! :o Maybe it'll get stronger as he ages hmmm.

Also, think you can notify me when you're open for the coloured headshots again? I have a couple more SDs I'd love you to tweak :3
@DragonDraws

Heck I'm finally remembering to comment on this ;w;

I looooove them, though! The idea for Ranack's Opal was excellent and I approve ;w; Deeeefinitely helps give him a creepy vibe, along with the fact that I can see him having a pretty thin build with that neck, heh.

Aaaaaand Nyll! I love what you did with his neck and mane, so fluffy :3 Same with the shape of his head feathers! And yeah I'm fine with the neck rings, I imagine they're always there heh. And I like the tint idea, wouldn't have thought of that! :o Maybe it'll get stronger as he ages hmmm.

Also, think you can notify me when you're open for the coloured headshots again? I have a couple more SDs I'd love you to tweak :3
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
@Fanartsy [img]https://i.imgur.com/tMRBa3m.png[/img] Here we go! Sorry I forgot >< I wanted to try and make it look a little bit slicked back? Seeing as Loki has hair like that :P @VeiledOverdose Aaaa I'm very glad to hear you like them ;^; thank you!!! I'll be sure to ping you once everything is done once more
@Fanartsy

tMRBa3m.png

Here we go! Sorry I forgot >< I wanted to try and make it look a little bit slicked back? Seeing as Loki has hair like that :P

@VeiledOverdose

Aaaa I'm very glad to hear you like them ;^; thank you!!! I'll be sure to ping you once everything is done once more
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@DragonDraws

He looks absolutely perfect!! Thank you so much <3
Also I'd love a ping when/if you have another slot for sketch coloured fullbody open :D
@DragonDraws

He looks absolutely perfect!! Thank you so much <3
Also I'd love a ping when/if you have another slot for sketch coloured fullbody open :D
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
1 2 3 4 5 6