Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Unique Dragon Portrait Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6
@DragonDraws weird question but uh. do you have any experience drawing arthropods?
@DragonDraws weird question but uh. do you have any experience drawing arthropods?
94b6d5eae329964f76d4f11fc638cf50702858f9.gif
scolopendromorph
australian | 24 | g1 collector
(please copy+paste my username when pinging!)

@Nethke

ooo bogart looks fun!

@EvilPol

Sure thing!

@scolopendromorph

Can't say I have much aha, but I'll probably do fine as long as I grab some references
@Nethke

ooo bogart looks fun!

@EvilPol

Sure thing!

@scolopendromorph

Can't say I have much aha, but I'll probably do fine as long as I grab some references
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@DragonDraws

Great! I'll send the payment, sorry for the delay
@DragonDraws

Great! I'll send the payment, sorry for the delay
qPxIbrt.gif he|they
+ 10 fr time

sEBxtxA.png
@VeiledOverdose

Question! Do you want my to include their accents in terms of colour + features in the final product, or just a blank slate using a scry?
@VeiledOverdose

Question! Do you want my to include their accents in terms of colour + features in the final product, or just a blank slate using a scry?
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@DragonDraws

For Ranack, definitely see if you can find some ways to incorporate it :D I view the neck pieces as clothing but the rest... have fun~

As for Nyll... if you can bring the dark purple-y as like... taint or something like that with possibly some of his markings showing through, I'd love it :D I don't have anything specific for the brighter bits if any show~
@DragonDraws

For Ranack, definitely see if you can find some ways to incorporate it :D I view the neck pieces as clothing but the rest... have fun~

As for Nyll... if you can bring the dark purple-y as like... taint or something like that with possibly some of his markings showing through, I'd love it :D I don't have anything specific for the brighter bits if any show~
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
@DragonDraws

Would you like me to give you a rundown on how each looks like in lore? If yes, I'll just expand this post to describe them. Bogart's probably got the least differences from site art. I can send the treasure as soon as we get that cleared away.

Bogart was born exalt fodder, took over the Belows and led the clan from Earth to the unintended horrors of the Hewn City, then back to Earth and into the gently expanding empire they now have. Much of the Belows has settled into a quiet peace, leaving Bogart with a great deal of time to devote to his own personal quest--hunting down Beastclans that steal and mutilate Imperial pups in order to create Princes, the pitifully small Emperors used as guards and whipping-dragons.

Looks can be deceiving. Bogart is the third smallest Imperial in the Belows, built small and stocky, low to the ground, giving a rather awkward, raggedy appearance in comparison to more commanding dignity of the Ebonhide representatives that live nearby in the Black Rock. But he has twenty-five levels, which is often a surprise to dragons and beastclan members that believe his size and heavy-looking body makes him an easy target. He keeps his whiskers short, for an Imperial, looking rather more like barbels , and his antlers are sensibly shaped (see "scribble" done by Llanai on his profile). He still works, after all, and long brittle antlers (i.e. site art) make a good, painful target that can't break or get under a shield-wall. The shorter, formed antlers lie so they form a sort of crown behind his head, leading to his nickname throughout his enemies and detractors, "Bloodycrown".

Mieville was born a Tundra to a powerful Ice clan, and during his stay in the Hewn City found a way to turn himself into an Imperial (aka I bought an Imp with the same colors). He experiments on others with the same zeal he does himself, trying to find a way to turn himself into an Emperor while keeping his genius and semi-sanity. He is still not used to having the body of an Imperial--he still holds his head back further than normal, smacks his lips and snaps at air to mimic the gentle clicking of a Tundra's fangs, and his wings are held out wide and squared, rather than tight to his back. He has three sets of twisted antlers, resembling a hybrid of a Tundra's crest and an Imperial's rack, but also worse than those two--mutated. The most dangerous part of him is surely his mask of black lacquered wood, which he uses to direct his flock of flesh-eating butterflies. (Suggestion: the butterflies may be tattoos while they are resting, then materialize when he needs them; or stay on his crest).

Marlowe came to the Belows as a hatchling, rescued from Mieville's turning him into a Prince. He was ripped from his sister's body as his flesh bonded to hers, it and the torture he was put through injured him still further. The scars have formed into his Opal tertiary, and the tracery of pale scars shown in his Skin. The base of his antlers are rather knobbled from where they were broken off several times as a hatchling, but they have grown out into a fine, long pair of antlers. His whiskers are delicate things--like the rest of him. But because he is fairly large, he serves as Bogart's "Secretary-Bodyguard" in addition to being Bogart's adopted son. He looks heavy and dangerous to Beastclan members, and impressive to visiting clan representatives. But really, he is quite frail.
@DragonDraws

Would you like me to give you a rundown on how each looks like in lore? If yes, I'll just expand this post to describe them. Bogart's probably got the least differences from site art. I can send the treasure as soon as we get that cleared away.

Bogart was born exalt fodder, took over the Belows and led the clan from Earth to the unintended horrors of the Hewn City, then back to Earth and into the gently expanding empire they now have. Much of the Belows has settled into a quiet peace, leaving Bogart with a great deal of time to devote to his own personal quest--hunting down Beastclans that steal and mutilate Imperial pups in order to create Princes, the pitifully small Emperors used as guards and whipping-dragons.

Looks can be deceiving. Bogart is the third smallest Imperial in the Belows, built small and stocky, low to the ground, giving a rather awkward, raggedy appearance in comparison to more commanding dignity of the Ebonhide representatives that live nearby in the Black Rock. But he has twenty-five levels, which is often a surprise to dragons and beastclan members that believe his size and heavy-looking body makes him an easy target. He keeps his whiskers short, for an Imperial, looking rather more like barbels , and his antlers are sensibly shaped (see "scribble" done by Llanai on his profile). He still works, after all, and long brittle antlers (i.e. site art) make a good, painful target that can't break or get under a shield-wall. The shorter, formed antlers lie so they form a sort of crown behind his head, leading to his nickname throughout his enemies and detractors, "Bloodycrown".

Mieville was born a Tundra to a powerful Ice clan, and during his stay in the Hewn City found a way to turn himself into an Imperial (aka I bought an Imp with the same colors). He experiments on others with the same zeal he does himself, trying to find a way to turn himself into an Emperor while keeping his genius and semi-sanity. He is still not used to having the body of an Imperial--he still holds his head back further than normal, smacks his lips and snaps at air to mimic the gentle clicking of a Tundra's fangs, and his wings are held out wide and squared, rather than tight to his back. He has three sets of twisted antlers, resembling a hybrid of a Tundra's crest and an Imperial's rack, but also worse than those two--mutated. The most dangerous part of him is surely his mask of black lacquered wood, which he uses to direct his flock of flesh-eating butterflies. (Suggestion: the butterflies may be tattoos while they are resting, then materialize when he needs them; or stay on his crest).

Marlowe came to the Belows as a hatchling, rescued from Mieville's turning him into a Prince. He was ripped from his sister's body as his flesh bonded to hers, it and the torture he was put through injured him still further. The scars have formed into his Opal tertiary, and the tracery of pale scars shown in his Skin. The base of his antlers are rather knobbled from where they were broken off several times as a hatchling, but they have grown out into a fine, long pair of antlers. His whiskers are delicate things--like the rest of him. But because he is fairly large, he serves as Bogart's "Secretary-Bodyguard" in addition to being Bogart's adopted son. He looks heavy and dangerous to Beastclan members, and impressive to visiting clan representatives. But really, he is quite frail.
NItuqvN.png
@Nethke

Sure thing, that sounds good!

@VeiledOverdose

Thankyou! I should have them both finished soon
@Nethke

Sure thing, that sounds good!

@VeiledOverdose

Thankyou! I should have them both finished soon
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@DragonDraws

Treasure is sent! Are you okay to just pick one of the three I listed and surprise me?
@DragonDraws

Treasure is sent! Are you okay to just pick one of the three I listed and surprise me?
NItuqvN.png
@Nethke

That's fun, sounds like a plan then!
@Nethke

That's fun, sounds like a plan then!
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@VeiledOverdose Here we go! These were fun to do <3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/1bws7Ft.png[/img] For him I added some scars and used his accent to give him a purple tint. I added in the rings around his neck, but if you'd like those removed just let me know and I can give you the version without! [img]https://i.imgur.com/0vGJ9Wb.png[/img] For him I used the opal + accent to give him a skeleton look. I imagine ghost + opal would look rather similar haha. They're two very gorgeous dragons, thank you for this!
@VeiledOverdose

Here we go! These were fun to do <3

1bws7Ft.png
For him I added some scars and used his accent to give him a purple tint. I added in the rings around his neck, but if you'd like those removed just let me know and I can give you the version without!

0vGJ9Wb.png
For him I used the opal + accent to give him a skeleton look. I imagine ghost + opal would look rather similar haha.

They're two very gorgeous dragons, thank you for this!
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
1 2 3 4 5 6