Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | I'll dress your dragons!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Here is the mans!! [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=109&bodygene=19&breed=8&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=73&tertgene=16&winggene=8&wings=127&auth=46dc64820fce80185a06043dc8bf3a2e77cf59dc&dummyext=prev.png[/img] He's hella conceited and smug as shit lmao, and super fab
Here is the mans!! dragon?age=1&body=109&bodygene=19&breed=8&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=73&tertgene=16&winggene=8&wings=127&auth=46dc64820fce80185a06043dc8bf3a2e77cf59dc&dummyext=prev.png

He's hella conceited and smug as **** lmao, and super fab
@GlitchyOddy

Ok. I understand!
@GlitchyOddy

Ok. I understand!
MYSTIC BLAZE H.A.L (Hatchery, Apparel, Lore)
Beautiful dragons, low prices, no ties, you've come to the right place for dragons!
Click here for dragons!
Want a cool, unique outfit that fits your dragon to a T? I'll dress your dragons!
Click here for apparel!
You have an awesome dragon that needs lore, but don't have any ideas? Well I do! Click here for lore!
@DragonLife4Me
Could you dress her? here is she lol
@DragonLife4Me
Could you dress her? here is she lol
@MasterMmmm

Indeed I can!

@Kirority

That is one of the most epic dragon's I've seen! Lol.

@GlitchyOddy

Here it is!
Sun chaser
@MasterMmmm

Indeed I can!

@Kirority

That is one of the most epic dragon's I've seen! Lol.

@GlitchyOddy

Here it is!
Sun chaser
Beautiful dragons, low prices, no ties, you've come to the right place for dragons!
Click here for dragons!
Want a cool, unique outfit that fits your dragon to a T? I'll dress your dragons!
Click here for apparel!
You have an awesome dragon that needs lore, but don't have any ideas? Well I do! Click here for lore!
@DragonLife4Me

That looks lovely :0
I'll probably limit it to just the feathers for a while, I'm way too broke~

Thank you for doing this!
@DragonLife4Me

That looks lovely :0
I'll probably limit it to just the feathers for a while, I'm way too broke~

Thank you for doing this!
image20.jpg
@GlitchyOddy

You're welcome! I'm really glad you like it! Also, I know how you feel.
@GlitchyOddy

You're welcome! I'm really glad you like it! Also, I know how you feel.
Click here for dragons!
Click here for apparel!
I'm really sorry for the delay, I'm on the road and there's not much wifi.

@Kirority

Here's his outfit! I did colors what would go well with him, but it turned out a bit feminine, tell me if you want me change it.
Violet Beauty

@MasterMmmm

I'm working on yours now.
I'm really sorry for the delay, I'm on the road and there's not much wifi.

@Kirority

Here's his outfit! I did colors what would go well with him, but it turned out a bit feminine, tell me if you want me change it.
Violet Beauty

@MasterMmmm

I'm working on yours now.
Click here for dragons!
Click here for apparel!
@MasterMmmm

Here it is! I thought I'd throw in a pet as well.

Brilliant Healer
@MasterMmmm

Here it is! I thought I'd throw in a pet as well.

Brilliant Healer
Click here for dragons!
Click here for apparel!
@DragonLife4Me YO FEM IS JUST FINE TYSM!!!
@DragonLife4Me YO FEM IS JUST FINE TYSM!!!
@dragonlife4me [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35929402] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/359295/35929402_350.png[/img] [/url] not sure what I want her outfit to be, but it needs to say something like, I’m pretty, but I’ll murder you. (??)
@dragonlife4me
35929402_350.png
not sure what I want her outfit to be, but it needs to say something like, I’m pretty, but I’ll murder you. (??)
8.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8