Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | I'll dress your dragons!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hello!
~~~
Thank you for checking this out! It would be my honer to dress your first dragon, for free! I don't supply the apparel, but I will fully prepare the outfit and a title. It's only 2,500 per extra dragon. Ping me for more info!

Here are just a few of my outfits:
Behar's Armor
The Blood Warrior
Fire Lord

And as some little side jobs, I breed dragons and write lore! As a special offer to all costumers, you can buy a dragon, lore for it, and a possible outfit for only $50,000!
Hello!
~~~
Thank you for checking this out! It would be my honer to dress your first dragon, for free! I don't supply the apparel, but I will fully prepare the outfit and a title. It's only 2,500 per extra dragon. Ping me for more info!

Here are just a few of my outfits:
Behar's Armor
The Blood Warrior
Fire Lord

And as some little side jobs, I breed dragons and write lore! As a special offer to all costumers, you can buy a dragon, lore for it, and a possible outfit for only $50,000!
MYSTIC BLAZE H.A.L (Hatchery, Apparel, Lore)
Beautiful dragons, low prices, no ties, you've come to the right place for dragons!
Click here for dragons!
Want a cool, unique outfit that fits your dragon to a T? I'll dress your dragons!
Click here for apparel!
You have an awesome dragon that needs lore, but don't have any ideas? Well I do! Click here for lore!
@DragonLife4Me I'm interested!!
@DragonLife4Me I'm interested!!
@DragonLife4Me
I am interested as well :>
@DragonLife4Me
I am interested as well :>
image20.jpg
@Kirority
@GlitchyOddy

Great! Thanks! Please post a picture of the dragon (or dragons) you'd like me to dress!
@Kirority
@GlitchyOddy

Great! Thanks! Please post a picture of the dragon (or dragons) you'd like me to dress!
Beautiful dragons, low prices, no ties, you've come to the right place for dragons!
Click here for dragons!
Want a cool, unique outfit that fits your dragon to a T? I'll dress your dragons!
Click here for apparel!
You have an awesome dragon that needs lore, but don't have any ideas? Well I do! Click here for lore!
@DragonLife4Me I'd love for you to dress Hinata ^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=381411&tab=dragon&did=20261096][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/202611/20261096_350.png?mtime=W8zP3gACV8g.png[/img][/url]
@DragonLife4Me

I'd love for you to dress Hinata ^^

20261096_350.png?mtime=W8zP3gACV8g.png
image20.jpg
@GlitchyOddy

Wow! What a beautiful dragon! I'll work on it right away!
@GlitchyOddy

Wow! What a beautiful dragon! I'll work on it right away!
Click here for dragons!
Click here for apparel!
@DragonLife4Me

Thank you so much! I picked her up yesterday and just have to spoil her~
@DragonLife4Me

Thank you so much! I picked her up yesterday and just have to spoil her~
image20.jpg
@GlitchyOddy

I get you. ;)
@GlitchyOddy

I get you. ;)
Click here for dragons!
Click here for apparel!
@GlitchyOddy

Also, I do lore! If you want to spoil her a bit more, I can supply you with a backstory for her! Link is below.
@GlitchyOddy

Also, I do lore! If you want to spoil her a bit more, I can supply you with a backstory for her! Link is below.
Click here for dragons!
Click here for apparel!
@DragonLife4Me

Maybe in the future! I don't get into lore much, but I've considered it :>
@DragonLife4Me

Maybe in the future! I don't get into lore much, but I've considered it :>
image20.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8