Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moon Tea Art Shop [hiatus] Whoops!
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
@GhostSpirit That is ok, thank you for your interest!
@GhostSpirit That is ok, thank you for your interest!
YVn5dDH.pngHZy4NqV.pngVPkEJYy.pngv5vjidB.png
@Caecilius wonderful! In that case:
Dragon Image:
Not Found

(Can edit with a non-clickable image later if that makes it easier)
Style: Gijinka
Size: Half Body
Color: Colored
Pose: Faced forward, arms held slightly out from body and raised a bit, not past shoulder height
Payment: half and half (I can do all one or the other if that’s easier)
Extra: Glasses more.... glasses than goggles if possible. She’s pretty studious, but has a good amount of arm muscles from lugging all those books around. Dark skin, orange and red hair. In lore (which I have not written up...) she is a phoenix, so flame details are good. I don’t know if wings are an option but if they are, some fiery/feathery wings would be nice.
@Caecilius wonderful! In that case:
Dragon Image:
Not Found

(Can edit with a non-clickable image later if that makes it easier)
Style: Gijinka
Size: Half Body
Color: Colored
Pose: Faced forward, arms held slightly out from body and raised a bit, not past shoulder height
Payment: half and half (I can do all one or the other if that’s easier)
Extra: Glasses more.... glasses than goggles if possible. She’s pretty studious, but has a good amount of arm muscles from lugging all those books around. Dark skin, orange and red hair. In lore (which I have not written up...) she is a phoenix, so flame details are good. I don’t know if wings are an option but if they are, some fiery/feathery wings would be nice.
UV6XXUj.png
@Caecilius Dragon(s) Image: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57936427][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/579365/57936427_350.png[/img][/url] Style: AC Fullbody. Payment Method: 4k gems. Any Extra Information: Could he be a bunny villager with cold, angry stare and his eye scar and fluffy blue hair? I could see some comfy clothes on him, like oversized sweater and short pants and what not. ;n;
@Caecilius

Dragon(s) Image:
57936427_350.png
Style: AC Fullbody.
Payment Method: 4k gems.
Any Extra Information: Could he be a bunny villager with cold, angry stare and his eye scar and fluffy blue hair? I could see some comfy clothes on him, like oversized sweater and short pants and what not. ;n;
Ah! Something just sold, so id love to snag a sketch bust fr currency spot? :o
Ah! Something just sold, so id love to snag a sketch bust fr currency spot? :o
o083-d01-Mystel.pngo083-d02-Mystel.pngo083-d03-Mystel.pngo083-d04-Mystel.pngo083-d05-Mystel.pngB25R2.png
@Zefyre Ok, I have an idea of what you want, please send payment and I'll be starting up soon, if you have any more details that you want, please PM me, thank you!
@Zefyre Ok, I have an idea of what you want, please send payment and I'll be starting up soon, if you have any more details that you want, please PM me, thank you!
@Keyina Yes that is doable and very cute! Please send your payment and if you have anything else you want to add, please PM me, thank you so much!
@Keyina Yes that is doable and very cute! Please send your payment and if you have anything else you want to add, please PM me, thank you so much!
@Mystel There are still sketch slots open! What are you interested in!
@Mystel There are still sketch slots open! What are you interested in!
Dragon(s) Image:
Not Found

Style: Sketch, Gijinka, Bust
Payment Method: Gemmies
Any Extra Information: I imagine him to be prissy, a bit wild and serious looking! He has long hair that he ties into a ponytail. It can be straight or wavy and messy! Id like some to hang in his face. He wears eyeliner and has an ear clasp , two earrings and pointy ears! His features are rather sharp, but not wide. He is somewhat of a fighter, so I would imagine that he has scars, though none over his eyes! You can give him more piercings of you wish, go wild!
Dragon(s) Image:
Not Found

Style: Sketch, Gijinka, Bust
Payment Method: Gemmies
Any Extra Information: I imagine him to be prissy, a bit wild and serious looking! He has long hair that he ties into a ponytail. It can be straight or wavy and messy! Id like some to hang in his face. He wears eyeliner and has an ear clasp , two earrings and pointy ears! His features are rather sharp, but not wide. He is somewhat of a fighter, so I would imagine that he has scars, though none over his eyes! You can give him more piercings of you wish, go wild!
o083-d01-Mystel.pngo083-d02-Mystel.pngo083-d03-Mystel.pngo083-d04-Mystel.pngo083-d05-Mystel.pngB25R2.png
@Caecilius I have a question--would it be all right to order a dragon and ask for you to just have fun with their design and break their FR-official look? I adore your creature designs but I know that's extra work!
@Caecilius I have a question--would it be all right to order a dragon and ask for you to just have fun with their design and break their FR-official look? I adore your creature designs but I know that's extra work!
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
@Mystel Oh, pretty dragon. I have an general idea of what you are looking for. Please send your payment over and I'll start as soon as I can. If you have anything else you wish to add, please do PM me. Thank you!

@Fletcher Yes, I can break the FR official look, do not worry.
@Mystel Oh, pretty dragon. I have an general idea of what you are looking for. Please send your payment over and I'll start as soon as I can. If you have anything else you wish to add, please do PM me. Thank you!

@Fletcher Yes, I can break the FR official look, do not worry.
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54