Art Sales
For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moon Tea Art Shop [hiatus] Whoops!
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
hi, i would like to be added to the pinglist!
hi, i would like to be added to the pinglist!
Art_Banner_smol_1.png Signature_2.png
Hey! Can you toss me on the pinglist please? I'd love to order something when you reopen! Hope you feel better :3
Hey! Can you toss me on the pinglist please? I'd love to order something when you reopen! Hope you feel better :3
9syV3VO.png tumblr_ppcqeu7rXm1ugssd3o1_250.png 43fe9ad1b93de2af3d73590f9a9b71c028deb5d9.png
Helloooo please add me to your pinglist when you get the chance~ thanks!
Helloooo please add me to your pinglist when you get the chance~ thanks!
fb0951c862f75b96.png
There is a small reopening for both FR and USD! If you want to be removed from the list, please do let me know! Thank you all so much!

@Keyina @Saraceaser @Kelpoyo @Mazurkas @Marrigan @nilah @maocifer @51DaysLeft @los @ArcticEira @amillionzeros @Jeana @Cerelin @Korwa @Fletcher @TheEpicRedGal @Spadefish @Arbokobra @Omnidraconia @uhhhyeah22 @Nyctea @Overcoat @crowbot @Kaial @scolopendromorph @Praedyth @Wolfkai @KitApparently @petscop @Carneilum @DannaSukaira @Noivurn @Minstri @Joule @GhostSpirit @foreboding @NostalgicBreeze @asarigolo @potatho @Flowerden @caleostan @Andraya @Fantelle @celebie @MohaveaCl @Redtiger7736 @KaichouKai
There is a small reopening for both FR and USD! If you want to be removed from the list, please do let me know! Thank you all so much!

@Keyina @Saraceaser @Kelpoyo @Mazurkas @Marrigan @nilah @maocifer @51DaysLeft @los @ArcticEira @amillionzeros @Jeana @Cerelin @Korwa @Fletcher @TheEpicRedGal @Spadefish @Arbokobra @Omnidraconia @uhhhyeah22 @Nyctea @Overcoat @crowbot @Kaial @scolopendromorph @Praedyth @Wolfkai @KitApparently @petscop @Carneilum @DannaSukaira @Noivurn @Minstri @Joule @GhostSpirit @foreboding @NostalgicBreeze @asarigolo @potatho @Flowerden @caleostan @Andraya @Fantelle @celebie @MohaveaCl @Redtiger7736 @KaichouKai
YVn5dDH.pngHZy4NqV.pngVPkEJYy.pngv5vjidB.png
Ah! Welcome back! ;o; I don't have the currency rn sadly, but could you please please out me on your pinglist? <3
Ah! Welcome back! ;o; I don't have the currency rn sadly, but could you please please out me on your pinglist? <3
If that means slot are open I'd like to claim a FR currency slot, on mobile rn but I'd fill my order as soon as I can ;;
If that means slot are open I'd like to claim a FR currency slot, on mobile rn but I'd fill my order as soon as I can ;;
foreboding_2.png
+9 FR time
gems sale thread

I II III IV
slot, please! i'll fill out the form here in just a minute.
what's your g/t ratio?

my bad, i didn't see that you do FR-characters only-- keep me on the pinglist though, please! <3
slot, please! i'll fill out the form here in just a minute.
what's your g/t ratio?

my bad, i didn't see that you do FR-characters only-- keep me on the pinglist though, please! <3
JsPbNeV.png
@Caecilius Hi! I have a dragon in mind I’d like to get a color half-body for (fr currency), are you fine with doing art based on an outfit+scry? I am nowhere near completing her in-game but I have her full plan set out.
(Oh mobile, can fill out form soon)
@Caecilius Hi! I have a dragon in mind I’d like to get a color half-body for (fr currency), are you fine with doing art based on an outfit+scry? I am nowhere near completing her in-game but I have her full plan set out.
(Oh mobile, can fill out form soon)
@Keyina Ok, what type of slot are you interested in and I can claim that for you

@Zefyre Yes! I can do art based on scries no problem, the dragon link is just there to make sure that it's for an onsite dragon/design.
@Keyina Ok, what type of slot are you interested in and I can claim that for you

@Zefyre Yes! I can do art based on scries no problem, the dragon link is just there to make sure that it's for an onsite dragon/design.
YVn5dDH.pngHZy4NqV.pngVPkEJYy.pngv5vjidB.png
@Caecilius Hello! I do not have enough currency right now, I only have about 10ktr and I don't think you take trades so I might not be able to buy from you, sorry!
@Caecilius Hello! I do not have enough currency right now, I only have about 10ktr and I don't think you take trades so I might not be able to buy from you, sorry!
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53