Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moon Tea Art Shop [hiatus] Whoops!
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
hi, i would like to be added to the pinglist!
hi, i would like to be added to the pinglist!
Donate to curesarcoma.org
Hey! Can you toss me on the pinglist please? I'd love to order something when you reopen! Hope you feel better :3
Hey! Can you toss me on the pinglist please? I'd love to order something when you reopen! Hope you feel better :3
Wishlist (for now)
Helloooo please add me to your pinglist when you get the chance~ thanks!
Helloooo please add me to your pinglist when you get the chance~ thanks!
57f56836f988df2a918b59df7a778cd51cc19bbe.png
There is a small reopening for both FR and USD! If you want to be removed from the list, please do let me know! Thank you all so much!

@Keyina @Saraceaser @Kelpoyo @Mazurkas @Marrigan @nilah @maocifer @51DaysLeft @los @ArcticEira @amillionzeros @Jeana @Cerelin @Korwa @Fletcher @TheEpicRedGal @Spadefish @Arbokobra @Omnidraconia @uhhhyeah22 @Nyctea @Overcoat @crowbot @Kaial @scolopendromorph @Praedyth @Wolfkai @KitApparently @petscop @Carneilum @DannaSukaira @Noivurn @Minstri @Joule @GhostSpirit @foreboding @NostalgicBreeze @asarigolo @potatho @Flowerden @caleostan @Andraya @Fantelle @celebie @MohaveaCl @Redtiger7736 @KaichouKai
There is a small reopening for both FR and USD! If you want to be removed from the list, please do let me know! Thank you all so much!

@Keyina @Saraceaser @Kelpoyo @Mazurkas @Marrigan @nilah @maocifer @51DaysLeft @los @ArcticEira @amillionzeros @Jeana @Cerelin @Korwa @Fletcher @TheEpicRedGal @Spadefish @Arbokobra @Omnidraconia @uhhhyeah22 @Nyctea @Overcoat @crowbot @Kaial @scolopendromorph @Praedyth @Wolfkai @KitApparently @petscop @Carneilum @DannaSukaira @Noivurn @Minstri @Joule @GhostSpirit @foreboding @NostalgicBreeze @asarigolo @potatho @Flowerden @caleostan @Andraya @Fantelle @celebie @MohaveaCl @Redtiger7736 @KaichouKai
YVn5dDH.pngHZy4NqV.pngVPkEJYy.pngv5vjidB.png
Ah! Welcome back! ;o; I don't have the currency rn sadly, but could you please please out me on your pinglist? <3
Ah! Welcome back! ;o; I don't have the currency rn sadly, but could you please please out me on your pinglist? <3
o083-d01-Mystel.pngo083-d02-Mystel.pngo083-d03-Mystel.pngo083-d04-Mystel.pngo083-d05-Mystel.pngB25R2.png
If that means slot are open I'd like to claim a FR currency slot, on mobile rn but I'd fill my order as soon as I can ;;
If that means slot are open I'd like to claim a FR currency slot, on mobile rn but I'd fill my order as soon as I can ;;
slot, please! i'll fill out the form here in just a minute.
what's your g/t ratio?

my bad, i didn't see that you do FR-characters only-- keep me on the pinglist though, please! <3
slot, please! i'll fill out the form here in just a minute.
what's your g/t ratio?

my bad, i didn't see that you do FR-characters only-- keep me on the pinglist though, please! <3
hn5xCVk.png
@Caecilius Hi! I have a dragon in mind I’d like to get a color half-body for (fr currency), are you fine with doing art based on an outfit+scry? I am nowhere near completing her in-game but I have her full plan set out.
(Oh mobile, can fill out form soon)
@Caecilius Hi! I have a dragon in mind I’d like to get a color half-body for (fr currency), are you fine with doing art based on an outfit+scry? I am nowhere near completing her in-game but I have her full plan set out.
(Oh mobile, can fill out form soon)
UV6XXUj.png
@Keyina Ok, what type of slot are you interested in and I can claim that for you

@Zefyre Yes! I can do art based on scries no problem, the dragon link is just there to make sure that it's for an onsite dragon/design.
@Keyina Ok, what type of slot are you interested in and I can claim that for you

@Zefyre Yes! I can do art based on scries no problem, the dragon link is just there to make sure that it's for an onsite dragon/design.
YVn5dDH.pngHZy4NqV.pngVPkEJYy.pngv5vjidB.png
@Caecilius Hello! I do not have enough currency right now, I only have about 10ktr and I don't think you take trades so I might not be able to buy from you, sorry!
@Caecilius Hello! I do not have enough currency right now, I only have about 10ktr and I don't think you take trades so I might not be able to buy from you, sorry!
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54