Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Breeding Cards Shop [Closed]
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 37 38
May I be added to the pingList for open slots please?
May I be added to the pingList for open slots please?
embyrs1_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8j3.gifembyrs2_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8jf.gif
@Helixstorm @Dracana @Perry321 Hello there! I will be resuming your cards today. I should have them done in a few days. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Thank you so much for your patience!
@Helixstorm @Dracana @Perry321

Hello there!

I will be resuming your cards today. I should have them done in a few days.

Thank you so much for your patience!
Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
Iconx100t.png Looking for shadow-themed Dragons!
@Myndris Hello again!! I would like to know when an open slot is available as well as be put on your ping for when slots are open. I have 4 more pairs that need cards but just wanted to make sure a slot was open before I place the order
@Myndris Hello again!! I would like to know when an open slot is available as well as be put on your ping for when slots are open. I have 4 more pairs that need cards but just wanted to make sure a slot was open before I place the order
Hey I'm Helix|+2 FR Time| I collect Jade/Obsidian dragons regardless of the tert or Gen Check out my Accent shop!
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/jPwtGQX.png[/img] [size=5][b][font=georgia]Hi everyone![/font][/b][/size][/center] [size=4] This is a courtesy ping to make everyone aware that I am going to be raising my card prices to 30KT/25G flat cost across all card types([i]GIF, APNG, Static[/i]). This will bring the time spent per card equal to other things I could be doing in that time to make the same amount of currency. This will also allow me to have unlimited slots from now on. [b]However[/b]; I'll be giving everyone on my [u]current[/u] pinglist a 30% discount on all future orders. Anyone added after the change will not receive the discount. This will place all cards at 21KT or 18G per card. I'll probably just call it "Loyal Customer" discount. Before the change takes place [u]I'm opening up unlimited slots for three days [b]exclusively[/b][/u] for my pinglist and most recent orders(@Helixstorm , @Dracana, and @Perry321) . They can also be for bulk orders and will go by the old prices. Please keep in mind that depending upon how many orders I get... well, they might take me a while to get to. (Though this definitely allows for someone to save money if they need to) I can ping those interested before I start their orders. Just lemme know if that's something you want. Normal orders will resume with the new prices after the exclusive pinglist orders are complete. I'm also offering a new base that I haven't listed in the shop as of yet: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/GqKnjEe.png[/img][/center] [size=4] I'll be giving [u]3 cards[/u] from Base 16 (above) away for [b]free[/b] - so if anyone is interested in that specify "Base 16" in the order. The color range options are basic, star, circle, rectangle, and triangle. After the 3 free ones are claimed it'll be the same as current prices. (10k static, 15k gif, etc) Please don't hesitate to let me know if you're confused on anything. Thank you [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/size] [size=5][b]TLDR:[/b] [LIST] [*] Prices are going up [*] 3 day pinglist exclusive window for old prices [*] every slot is a bulk slot until june 6 [*] permanent 30% discount for original pinglist [*] new base released [*] giving away 3 cards on the new base for free [/LIST][/size] [quote][b]Open slots:[/b][size=1][size=1][size=1] @LightningclanLC @Andoria @Relics @Taishiro @Palmtrees @Noiverne @Closetcreep @HelpfulDruid @Goruru @MoonlitCacti @nightwolf95 @GaySlytherinBoy @Alliance @Tinapie @aliferum @Katigura @MunchkinLynx @Rohanic @DemonicDuchess @Darkersolstice @Aquari @FishyWishyz @Hallucination @Neoixan @FalconFire @SensaSpecter @Scarheart99789 @Dracana @Arowyn @LostOnTheMoon @Vokunzii @summermagpie @houseteeth @cvthedral @Dragonfire9307 @theaudientvoid @6jellybean70 @KnightOfCups @Kilwin @LittleSunDragon @FeatherFace @HarryTheRipper @CloudWeaver @LovelyDeeps @Beauxos @soulykins @Espenfalls @Embyrs @Helixstorm[/quote] [quote][b]All (News, Slots, New Bases, Etc):[/b][size=1][size=1][size=1] @SnoringHyena @Casteller[/quote] [quote][b]Bulk Slot Opening Only:[/b][size=1][size=1][size=1] @Haul [/quote]
jPwtGQX.png

Hi everyone!

This is a courtesy ping to make everyone aware that I am going to be raising my card prices to 30KT/25G flat cost across all card types(GIF, APNG, Static). This will bring the time spent per card equal to other things I could be doing in that time to make the same amount of currency. This will also allow me to have unlimited slots from now on.

However; I'll be giving everyone on my current pinglist a 30% discount on all future orders. Anyone added after the change will not receive the discount. This will place all cards at 21KT or 18G per card. I'll probably just call it "Loyal Customer" discount.

Before the change takes place I'm opening up unlimited slots for three days exclusively for my pinglist and most recent orders(@Helixstorm , @Dracana, and @Perry321) . They can also be for bulk orders and will go by the old prices.

Please keep in mind that depending upon how many orders I get... well, they might take me a while to get to. (Though this definitely allows for someone to save money if they need to)

I can ping those interested before I start their orders. Just lemme know if that's something you want.

Normal orders will resume with the new prices after the exclusive pinglist orders are complete.

I'm also offering a new base that I haven't listed in the shop as of yet:

GqKnjEe.png

I'll be giving 3 cards from Base 16 (above) away for free - so if anyone is interested in that specify "Base 16" in the order. The color range options are basic, star, circle, rectangle, and triangle. After the 3 free ones are claimed it'll be the same as current prices. (10k static, 15k gif, etc)

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you're confused on anything. Thank you

TLDR:
  • Prices are going up
  • 3 day pinglist exclusive window for old prices
  • every slot is a bulk slot until june 6
  • permanent 30% discount for original pinglist
  • new base released
  • giving away 3 cards on the new base for free

Quote:
All (News, Slots, New Bases, Etc):
@SnoringHyena @Casteller
Quote:
Bulk Slot Opening Only:
@Haul
Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
The new base is really cool! Im definitely going to order some cards but unfortunately rollover is about to happen so it will have to wait until after.

The new base is really cool! Im definitely going to order some cards but unfortunately rollover is about to happen so it will have to wait until after.

embyrs1_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8j3.gifembyrs2_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8jf.gif
@Myndris
Can their Scrys be in their Bios or do you want them to be separately posted here? And how much would it be to get the diamond color shape on Base 1?
@Myndris
Can their Scrys be in their Bios or do you want them to be separately posted here? And how much would it be to get the diamond color shape on Base 1?
Jqlkxca.png
@nightwolf95 Their scries can be in their bios as long as I can clearly see their genes or it has the original scrying workshop link and isn't hosted somewhere else. You can just put “scries in bio” on your form so I know. [emoji=tundra happy size=1] Since diamond isn’t a terribly difficult shape I can add it on there for free. The regular special color range price will apply (500t per color).
@nightwolf95

Their scries can be in their bios as long as I can clearly see their genes or it has the original scrying workshop link and isn't hosted somewhere else. You can just put “scries in bio” on your form so I know.

Since diamond isn’t a terribly difficult shape I can add it on there for free. The regular special color range price will apply (500t per color).
Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
@Myndris
The new base looks so cool ^^
@Myndris
The new base looks so cool ^^
@Dracana Thank you! My next goal is to make some minimalistic bases. [emoji=tundra happy size=1]
@Dracana

Thank you! My next goal is to make some minimalistic bases.
Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
@Myndris [b]Static, APNG, or GIF?[/b] GIF [b]Pair name(s)[/b]: Spirit Summoners [b]Each dragon with their lair link:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54346130] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/543462/54346130_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51590544] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/515906/51590544_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Nest elements:[/b] Ice [b]Base selection:[/b] Base 16 [b]Color Range Style:[/b] Triangle [b]Pair Theme:[/b] Melted Candles [b]Special requests:[/b] N/A
@Myndris

Static, APNG, or GIF? GIF
Pair name(s): Spirit Summoners
Each dragon with their lair link:
54346130_350.png

51590544_350.png

Nest elements: Ice
Base selection: Base 16
Color Range Style: Triangle
Pair Theme: Melted Candles
Special requests: N/A
JwQ98x7.png