Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] 4Jen's Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@MythicalViper
Sure!
@MythicalViper
Sure!
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gif _ Short-cuts
___
_ Shops
___
_
@4Jen

Thank you! Do you have any normal digital human examples?
@4Jen

Thank you! Do you have any normal digital human examples?
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
@MythicalViper
I don’t have one that I’ve made recently,
But this one is by far the best example I might have rn ^^’
@MythicalViper
I don’t have one that I’ve made recently,
But this one is by far the best example I might have rn ^^’
___
_ Shops
___
_
@4Jen

TYPE: Normal, Traditional Full body

CHARACTER: artfight page

DETAILS: She's a very cheerful go-lucky person who enjoys dancing and fighting.

OPTIONAL: no thank you! (let me know if you'd like to draw something else)
@4Jen

TYPE: Normal, Traditional Full body

CHARACTER: artfight page

DETAILS: She's a very cheerful go-lucky person who enjoys dancing and fighting.

OPTIONAL: no thank you! (let me know if you'd like to draw something else)
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
@4Jen
May I claim a slot for a digital dragon? I'll pm you a list of UMAs since you'll need to see if you'd accept one as payment :))
@4Jen
May I claim a slot for a digital dragon? I'll pm you a list of UMAs since you'll need to see if you'd accept one as payment :))
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@4Jen

TYPE: Normal, Digital, Half body

CHARACTER:
Main Ref Sheet
Outfit Ref 1

DETAILS: Character is female. She is a very serious person. Outfit can be simplified. Ears, ear puffs, tassel design+colour have to remain because its a part of her species. :( Would also like to keep the silver freckles :)

OPTIONAL: Nothing extra!

If you do not feel comfortable with this character please let me know and I can pick another! Thanks! ♥
@4Jen

TYPE: Normal, Digital, Half body

CHARACTER:
Main Ref Sheet
Outfit Ref 1

DETAILS: Character is female. She is a very serious person. Outfit can be simplified. Ears, ear puffs, tassel design+colour have to remain because its a part of her species. :( Would also like to keep the silver freckles :)

OPTIONAL: Nothing extra!

If you do not feel comfortable with this character please let me know and I can pick another! Thanks! ♥
LnVwSgI.png
@MythicalViper @Curio Thank you both for ordering, I’ll work on them ASAP [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@MythicalViper @Curio
Thank you both for ordering, I’ll work on them ASAP
___
_ Shops
___
_
@4Jen [b]TYPE:[/b] Normal | Digital | Dragon Headshot [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53259398] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/532594/53259398_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]DETAILS:[/b] All the info is in the dragon bio! If you need more to work with, feel free to ask me! [b]OPTIONAL:[/b] Please add the halo and flowerfall, and the skin! Since it's a headshot I know most of the skin won't be seen, but if it's possible can you add the elements of it around and behind the dragon? Like the cherry blossoms, the Torii - everything except the fox. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48198125] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/481982/48198125_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]DETAILS:[/b] All the info is in the dragon bio! If you need more to work with, feel free to ask me! [b]OPTIONAL:[/b] Please add the halo, wisps, pendants, nightshroud (if seen) and accent! Could you give him a creepy, smiling expression? Wide eyes and toothy!
@4Jen
TYPE: Normal | Digital | Dragon Headshot

53259398_350.png

DETAILS: All the info is in the dragon bio! If you need more to work with, feel free to ask me!

OPTIONAL: Please add the halo and flowerfall, and the skin! Since it's a headshot I know most of the skin won't be seen, but if it's possible can you add the elements of it around and behind the dragon? Like the cherry blossoms, the Torii - everything except the fox.

48198125_350.png

DETAILS: All the info is in the dragon bio! If you need more to work with, feel free to ask me!

OPTIONAL: Please add the halo, wisps, pendants, nightshroud (if seen) and accent! Could you give him a creepy, smiling expression? Wide eyes and toothy!
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@4Jen pinglist please [emoji=heart size=1]
@4Jen pinglist please
r7P00ic.png
@4Jen
do you have feral canine/dog examples? :0
@4Jen
do you have feral canine/dog examples? :0
pleasant_comm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7