Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | .: ♥ Aura's Cheebs ♥ :.
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27
@Aura

Can I be added to the ping list please?
@Aura

Can I be added to the ping list please?
@McGenjis, @MeridianChai, @Limbic, @Jaxx0n, @PumpKingKaos, gotcha!
@McGenjis, @MeridianChai, @Limbic, @Jaxx0n, @PumpKingKaos, gotcha!
Temporarily open because I'm going home this weekend.
Limited slots (2/5 OPEN)

Slots are first come first serve. Post your reference and which style you'd like to order to secure a slot. Maximum 2 orders per user. Prices on front page

You can let me know if you want to remain on the pinglist for the next round.

@Osamu, @Mazurkas, @Itsmesevil, @Romiress, @Mareanie, @Valkael, @Danchou, @Harpi, @Mukti, @Zayjay, @Murakali, @Rubellite, @Hyasynthetic, @Pettyrhino, @Brivatti, @OdiAibyouka, @SpaceHeart, @Saeyoung, @axololtl, @destinyWeb, @WindKisses, @Zeppy, @PrismaticSkies, @Sidya, @Mangusto, @Pinn, @Rexcaliburr, @Seoul, @McGenjis, @MeridianChai, @Limbic, @Jaxx0n, @PumpKingKaos
Temporarily open because I'm going home this weekend.
Limited slots (2/5 OPEN)

Slots are first come first serve. Post your reference and which style you'd like to order to secure a slot. Maximum 2 orders per user. Prices on front page

You can let me know if you want to remain on the pinglist for the next round.

@Osamu, @Mazurkas, @Itsmesevil, @Romiress, @Mareanie, @Valkael, @Danchou, @Harpi, @Mukti, @Zayjay, @Murakali, @Rubellite, @Hyasynthetic, @Pettyrhino, @Brivatti, @OdiAibyouka, @SpaceHeart, @Saeyoung, @axololtl, @destinyWeb, @WindKisses, @Zeppy, @PrismaticSkies, @Sidya, @Mangusto, @Pinn, @Rexcaliburr, @Seoul, @McGenjis, @MeridianChai, @Limbic, @Jaxx0n, @PumpKingKaos
I'll take a slot! :>
I'll take a slot! :>
ghghhjg accidental ping im sorry
I'd like a chibi of this boy please :>
are you okay with mixed payment of 400kt+400g?
ghghhjg accidental ping im sorry
I'd like a chibi of this boy please :>
are you okay with mixed payment of 400kt+400g?
lG0lDIb.png
@SpaceHeart, what would you like to order?

@Osamu, mixed payment is fine <3 send a CR when you're ready and I'll add you to the list.
@SpaceHeart, what would you like to order?

@Osamu, mixed payment is fine <3 send a CR when you're ready and I'll add you to the list.
I would love to have a chibi of this boy and another chibi of this boy, if that's okay? :> I could pay more for complexity if needed and will be doing paypal for both.

If not, I'll choose a couple other boys instead! :>
I would love to have a chibi of this boy and another chibi of this boy, if that's okay? :> I could pay more for complexity if needed and will be doing paypal for both.

If not, I'll choose a couple other boys instead! :>
@Aura
I don't have the funds so I'd love to stay on the pinglist
@Aura
I don't have the funds so I'd love to stay on the pinglist
@Aura

OwO is your slot still open? :3 If so, I want to take it.

and please add me in your pinglist!
@Aura

OwO is your slot still open? :3 If so, I want to take it.

and please add me in your pinglist!
mOrJRSi.png
@Aura I'm afraid I'm in the not having funds camp. Hopefully I will next time slots open, so if I could stay on the pinglist that'd be wonderful.
@Aura I'm afraid I'm in the not having funds camp. Hopefully I will next time slots open, so if I could stay on the pinglist that'd be wonderful.
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27