Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Silly Sketches
1 2 3
@Takemachi

WHAT A PRETTY GORL CAN I COMMISSION ANOTHER
@Takemachi

WHAT A PRETTY GORL CAN I COMMISSION ANOTHER
tumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o6_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o7_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o8_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o9_r1_250.gif
@Takemachi Username: blackfirewolves Payment: 20kt Character references: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27110411] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/271105/27110411_350.png[/img] [/url] Quirks: Again, some stuff is in her bio, but she's an artisan who's very stoic! Note: Like her brother, you don't have to draw her mask! Maybe a very serious expression, like she's sitting up straight and studying something? Thank you!
@Takemachi
Username: blackfirewolves
Payment: 20kt
Character references:
27110411_350.png

Quirks: Again, some stuff is in her bio, but she's an artisan who's very stoic!
Note: Like her brother, you don't have to draw her mask! Maybe a very serious expression, like she's sitting up straight and studying something?
Thank you!
vbbFDY.png vbbFDY.png
@ariettacantabile I am glad you like her! Yes, post another order form whenever :)

@blackfirewolves Accepted!! Send CR whenever you can :)

@takemachi note to self, update slotlist.
@ariettacantabile I am glad you like her! Yes, post another order form whenever :)

@blackfirewolves Accepted!! Send CR whenever you can :)

@takemachi note to self, update slotlist.
@Takemachi
Username: AriettaCantabile
Payment: 50g
Character references: Morganna
Quirks: She's super arrogant and egotistical, so if you could do some sort of expression that conveys that that would be super great.
Note: I'd like her to have more of the thin-lipped, thin-browed and youthful look like in the first 3 images she has. You can draw her with or without her hat, but please include the blue ribbon. Oh! And please don't forget all her freckles!^^ Sorry I know that's a lot to ask, she's a very near and dear character of mine.
@Takemachi
Username: AriettaCantabile
Payment: 50g
Character references: Morganna
Quirks: She's super arrogant and egotistical, so if you could do some sort of expression that conveys that that would be super great.
Note: I'd like her to have more of the thin-lipped, thin-browed and youthful look like in the first 3 images she has. You can draw her with or without her hat, but please include the blue ribbon. Oh! And please don't forget all her freckles!^^ Sorry I know that's a lot to ask, she's a very near and dear character of mine.
tumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o6_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o7_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o8_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o9_r1_250.gif
@Takemachi Username: Jaspernoir Payment: 10G, 10KT, 150 food points. Character references: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40107019] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/401071/40107019_350.png[/img] [/url] Quirks: Alyssum is cursed, and the clan guide; she's been through some traumas and never wants to see anyone suffer as she has. She is a bit stand offish but has a heart of gold. Note: more realistic please~~
@Takemachi
Username: Jaspernoir
Payment: 10G, 10KT, 150 food points.
Character references:

40107019_350.png

Quirks: Alyssum is cursed, and the clan guide; she's been through some traumas and never wants to see anyone suffer as she has. She is a bit stand offish but has a heart of gold.
Note: more realistic please~~
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@Takemachi

Sending payment!
@Takemachi

Sending payment!
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@Takemachi So cute!! If you still have room i’d adore one!

Username: SuddenShimmer
Payment: 30g + Bogsneak Puppet + Bluelight Chipskink + 5kt
Character references: Jasper (I can Pm you the picture if you don’t want to use the link to the character :) )
Quirks: They tend to be very regal looking, and have a rather calm personality in an almost serious way. Although they’ll totally dork out over animals
Note: Their mouth goes back further along their jawline, like a snake jaw but they still have a humanoid face. Nose is more flat than pointy. (I can describe their fangs/teeth if needed) Their tongue is also forked
@Takemachi So cute!! If you still have room i’d adore one!

Username: SuddenShimmer
Payment: 30g + Bogsneak Puppet + Bluelight Chipskink + 5kt
Character references: Jasper (I can Pm you the picture if you don’t want to use the link to the character :) )
Quirks: They tend to be very regal looking, and have a rather calm personality in an almost serious way. Although they’ll totally dork out over animals
Note: Their mouth goes back further along their jawline, like a snake jaw but they still have a humanoid face. Nose is more flat than pointy. (I can describe their fangs/teeth if needed) Their tongue is also forked
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
@AriettaCantabile Accepted, payment received.

@SuddenShimmer Accepted! Please send payment VIA crossroads, I will work on yours tomorrow. :)

@Jaspernoir Accepted! Please send payment VIA crossroads, I will work on yours tomorrow. :)
@AriettaCantabile Accepted, payment received.

@SuddenShimmer Accepted! Please send payment VIA crossroads, I will work on yours tomorrow. :)

@Jaspernoir Accepted! Please send payment VIA crossroads, I will work on yours tomorrow. :)
@Takemachi

if you're doing a pinglist i'd love to be put on c':
@Takemachi

if you're doing a pinglist i'd love to be put on c':
wingsinger.png
he/him - fr+1
@Takemachi I would also love to be on a pinglist if you've got that, these are great!
@Takemachi I would also love to be on a pinglist if you've got that, these are great!
dcw9en6-f07ad240-1627-4c03-8fca-15fd079eb086.jpg
1 2 3