Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (Slightly below) average art shop CLOSED
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 139 140
I really like the snowy background :D
I didn't even notice it till I put it in his bio XD
I really like the snowy background :D
I didn't even notice it till I put it in his bio XD
0jTX3am.gifsig_by_cas_a_fras-db0ohro.pngcmtI1YU.png
@Arkanjel It's kinda hard to see haha :P Glad you like it though!
@Arkanjel It's kinda hard to see haha :P Glad you like it though!
Psst. Hey. Wanna buy some accents?
@Arkanjel Hello! Let me know if you need anything fixed :D I tried to make the background kind of like bubbles! [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/cacc90ff-1944-492d-9799-5cb375728271/dd6rvh0-5df2feda-b047-403a-8cfd-1ce45a876eee.png/v1/fill/w_1032,h_774,strp/reed_copy_by_eversnow98_dd6rvh0-pre.png[/img] edit: whoops-- forgot the whites of her eyes ;;
@Arkanjel Hello! Let me know if you need anything fixed :D I tried to make the background kind of like bubbles!

reed_copy_by_eversnow98_dd6rvh0-pre.png

edit: whoops-- forgot the whites of her eyes ;;
Oooh, she’s absolutely beautiful!
Oooh, she’s absolutely beautiful!
0jTX3am.gifsig_by_cas_a_fras-db0ohro.pngcmtI1YU.png
@GlitchingFlame Here's the lineart for Stardust! Let me know if you need anything changed :D (not quite a shy smile, but I can change it if this isn't quite the expression you wanted-- also I can get rid of the lines in the hair going through the eye if needed!) [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/cacc90ff-1944-492d-9799-5cb375728271/dd6xg9q-e2beba74-9259-418f-b773-65d5da898911.png/v1/fill/w_774,h_1032,strp/stardust_human_by_eversnow98_dd6xg9q-pre.png[/img] And also the [url=https://sta.sh/013ljlvf088e]transparent version![/url]
@GlitchingFlame Here's the lineart for Stardust! Let me know if you need anything changed :D (not quite a shy smile, but I can change it if this isn't quite the expression you wanted-- also I can get rid of the lines in the hair going through the eye if needed!)

stardust_human_by_eversnow98_dd6xg9q-pre.png

And also the transparent version!
@Eversnow Do you have a pinglist and/or a waitlist for when you have slots open? I love your art and am extremely excited to order some when I can.
@Eversnow Do you have a pinglist and/or a waitlist for when you have slots open? I love your art and am extremely excited to order some when I can.
. im.pngloptr.png ..ygfZJJN.png....... nyctos lore workshop
- she/her bisexual
- wholock/marvel nerd
- jk im an everything nerd
- intp capricorn
@MorRioghan I do indeed! c: I'll add you right away :D
@MorRioghan I do indeed! c: I'll add you right away :D
@Eversnow Thank you so much!
@Eversnow Thank you so much!
. im.pngloptr.png ..ygfZJJN.png....... nyctos lore workshop
- she/her bisexual
- wholock/marvel nerd
- jk im an everything nerd
- intp capricorn
@MorRioghan No problem! Thank you for the interest! :D
@MorRioghan No problem! Thank you for the interest! :D
I love it so much!!!!! Can you just make her smile shyly(just the mouth!) Thanks!!!!
I love it so much!!!!! Can you just make her smile shyly(just the mouth!) Thanks!!!!
Artboard-1.png
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 139 140