Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [USD/FR] Lakespirit Lore Shop! [OPEN]
1 2
What?? Another one of these. NO. WAY. [size=4][color=#47d7f7][font=architext]Hello, I am a lore writer! I do cheap, custom writing commissions eligible for free editing in a skillfully written replica of your chosen perspective! I specialize in fantasy, angst, suspense, and realistic fiction but can do others as well, just ask :). I tend to overload on the detail when I'm writing and am more experienced in explanation through description than dialogue.[/font=architext][/color=#47d7f7][size=4] [color=#47f7b9][size=6][font=boldface]Payment[/color=#47f7b9][/font=boldface] My lore is $1 USD, 10000t, or 10 gems for 100 words. You can also offer items. [i]I have the right to refuse any offer.[/i] [color=#47f7b9][size=6][font=boldface]Examples/Types[/color=#47f7b9][/font=boldface] [u][b]short n sweet[/b][/u] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=335971&tab=dragon&did=44418874][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/444189/44418874.png[/img][/url] This option contains 100-200 words. [u][b]medium macaroni[/b][/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=335971&tab=dragon&did=41561231][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/415613/41561231.png[/img][/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=335971&tab=dragon&did=758437][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/7585/758437.png[/img][/url] This option contains 300-600 words. [u][b]long noodles[/b][/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44297960][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/442980/44297960.png[/img][/url] This option contains 700-1000 words. [u][b]custom![/b][/u] Your own preference of words, etc.
What?? Another one of these. NO. WAY.

Hello, I am a lore writer! I do cheap, custom writing commissions eligible for free editing in a skillfully written replica of your chosen perspective! I specialize in fantasy, angst, suspense, and realistic fiction but can do others as well, just ask :). I tend to overload on the detail when I'm writing and am more experienced in explanation through description than dialogue.

Payment
My lore is $1 USD, 10000t, or 10 gems for 100 words. You can also offer items. I have the right to refuse any offer.

Examples/Types
short n sweet
44418874.png
This option contains 100-200 words.
medium macaroni
41561231.png
758437.png
This option contains 300-600 words.
long noodles
44297960.png
This option contains 700-1000 words.
custom!
Your own preference of words, etc.
CUnQdgy.png
[quote][size=6][font=boldface]Order Form[/size=6][/font=boldface] Username: Dragon(please provide a link): Payment: Number of Words: Type: Personality:[/quote]
Quote:
Order Form

Username:
Dragon(please provide a link):
Payment:
Number of Words:
Type:
Personality:
CUnQdgy.png
Feedback from other people!
"I loved it :D You wrote exactly Aja how I imagined him acting." -CalicoRadio

"You gave her more of a personality than I would have!" -McShmalex

"You did a great job on developing her with only a few short sentences. I liked how long and lyrical the sentences were, although it might have been nice to have a little variety. This was great for 1k, and I kind of like the little open-ended things (how is she privileged, why doesn't she want fame? Has she seen anybody in a scandal that convinced her to be careful, etc.) that let the owner of the dragon continue or develop the lore. All in all, I didn't spot anything too egregious, and I love your style." -Dragonartist24
Feedback from other people!
"I loved it :D You wrote exactly Aja how I imagined him acting." -CalicoRadio

"You gave her more of a personality than I would have!" -McShmalex

"You did a great job on developing her with only a few short sentences. I liked how long and lyrical the sentences were, although it might have been nice to have a little variety. This was great for 1k, and I kind of like the little open-ended things (how is she privileged, why doesn't she want fame? Has she seen anybody in a scandal that convinced her to be careful, etc.) that let the owner of the dragon continue or develop the lore. All in all, I didn't spot anything too egregious, and I love your style." -Dragonartist24
CUnQdgy.png
@Aquira

Username: PulciniVerdi
Dragon: Alethios
Payment: treasure
Number of Words: 200 (but if you're into it, 300-400 is fine too)
Type: short & sweet/medium macaroni (no dialague please)
Personality: romantic, dogmatic, pessimistic, adaptable.
Role: He's a warrior, if he beat Berial he'll become Berilla's mate and die after his job is done. He's very traditionalist so he's 100% into the trial of blood part, it's an honor to take part in it.
NB: he's part of my Legacy Challenge (link) so he's not someone that will live long. But your bio will stay in the challenge page :)
@Aquira

Username: PulciniVerdi
Dragon: Alethios
Payment: treasure
Number of Words: 200 (but if you're into it, 300-400 is fine too)
Type: short & sweet/medium macaroni (no dialague please)
Personality: romantic, dogmatic, pessimistic, adaptable.
Role: He's a warrior, if he beat Berial he'll become Berilla's mate and die after his job is done. He's very traditionalist so he's 100% into the trial of blood part, it's an honor to take part in it.
NB: he's part of my Legacy Challenge (link) so he's not someone that will live long. But your bio will stay in the challenge page :)
Need money? Be My Alchemist!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh i internally screamed 700000000000000 times because yea first order whatttt thankyou! ANYWAY

@PulciniVerdi
onto it!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh i internally screamed 700000000000000 times because yea first order whatttt thankyou! ANYWAY

@PulciniVerdi
onto it!
CUnQdgy.png
@Aquira :D in his bio you can read some basic extra info!
@Aquira :D in his bio you can read some basic extra info!
Need money? Be My Alchemist!
...Because, where do the shadows go once they leave? Where do they retreat to once the sun leaves its blight, for surely they must have a place to call home. Is it the moon, that rocky space where it is said all shadows seek haven? Or is another?

Where does the light go once darkness has thrived? In all methods concerning blood, one must have at least an ounce of pessimism in them, some lack of faith in the world surely to delve into such traditions.

Unless it is no longer a tradition, but something to get used to, something you no longer question? Something all dragons take part in only for the experience? If they thrive, they shall call victory with the blood staining their talons and the faith sunk deep in their veins.

But what if they fail? What will happen then? thought Alethios, who was always concerned in these kinds of inquiries. The traditional trial did not concern him, neither did the killing.. only the despondence that accompanied whenever he thought of that deep, dark hollow called Death.

Should he venture into Death with joy, knowing beforehand this might happen, and at least having a chance to speak his departing words to his family? Or should he remain his usual self, without a question, without any words asked, and simply, mechanically, go along with the usual process?

The way life appeared to him, everything was perfect, precise. But this one thing, it destroyed some semblance of meaning to him. It made his faith drop, made his heart dark in worry of what would come, of what the battle would turn out as.

This pessimism was, of course, accompanied by a great honor. He was glad to participate in such a wondrous trial, to show his loyalty to the clan in such a meaningful way. These worries.. these thoughts... they were like minnows, darting in between his thoughts at various moments, yet they were nothing but annoyances, distractions from his goal.

He knew he would die, one way or the other. The question was how?
...Because, where do the shadows go once they leave? Where do they retreat to once the sun leaves its blight, for surely they must have a place to call home. Is it the moon, that rocky space where it is said all shadows seek haven? Or is another?

Where does the light go once darkness has thrived? In all methods concerning blood, one must have at least an ounce of pessimism in them, some lack of faith in the world surely to delve into such traditions.

Unless it is no longer a tradition, but something to get used to, something you no longer question? Something all dragons take part in only for the experience? If they thrive, they shall call victory with the blood staining their talons and the faith sunk deep in their veins.

But what if they fail? What will happen then? thought Alethios, who was always concerned in these kinds of inquiries. The traditional trial did not concern him, neither did the killing.. only the despondence that accompanied whenever he thought of that deep, dark hollow called Death.

Should he venture into Death with joy, knowing beforehand this might happen, and at least having a chance to speak his departing words to his family? Or should he remain his usual self, without a question, without any words asked, and simply, mechanically, go along with the usual process?

The way life appeared to him, everything was perfect, precise. But this one thing, it destroyed some semblance of meaning to him. It made his faith drop, made his heart dark in worry of what would come, of what the battle would turn out as.

This pessimism was, of course, accompanied by a great honor. He was glad to participate in such a wondrous trial, to show his loyalty to the clan in such a meaningful way. These worries.. these thoughts... they were like minnows, darting in between his thoughts at various moments, yet they were nothing but annoyances, distractions from his goal.

He knew he would die, one way or the other. The question was how?
CUnQdgy.png
@PulciniVerdi
I made him so deprived of optimism omg
@PulciniVerdi
I made him so deprived of optimism omg
CUnQdgy.png
friendly bump hehehe
friendly bump hehehe
@koala
Ty!!
@koala
Ty!!