Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [USD/FR] Lakespirit Lore Shop! [OPEN]
1 2
@Aquira Hello! I'd be interested :> Username: Harmonywish Dragon:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16779929] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/167800/16779929_350.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15440281] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/154403/15440281_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment: Treasure Number of Words: 300-400 each? Type: Medium Personality: Julong is quiet, and serves as the clan's herbalist and treats the sick. Some dragons often find him daunting because he doesn't speak much but he isn't harsh at all and likes to learn/read books/pick herbs on his free time ^^ Yangliu is cheerful but not in an over extravagant way or anything. She likes to explore, fly, birdwatch and usually just follow Julong when he goes and picks herbs haha. They're mates so I'd like their bios to reference a bit off of each other? :> Would you be able to write something romantic? They met each other in the Windswept Plateau before joining my clan :> Julong was a quiet, solidary herbalist who usually kept away from civilization, frequently visited and the Southern Icefield. I'm actually not sure how they met :') Maybe Yangliu was following a bird or something and met Julong in the Southern Icefield? That sounds very uneventful though haha xD Would you be able to create a backstory? If not, just something about them/ their jobs or hobbies/ relationship would be nice!
@Aquira

Hello! I'd be interested :>

Username: Harmonywish
Dragon:
16779929_350.png

15440281_350.png

Payment: Treasure
Number of Words: 300-400 each?
Type: Medium
Personality: Julong is quiet, and serves as the clan's herbalist and treats the sick. Some dragons often find him daunting because he doesn't speak much but he isn't harsh at all and likes to learn/read books/pick herbs on his free time ^^

Yangliu is cheerful but not in an over extravagant way or anything. She likes to explore, fly, birdwatch and usually just follow Julong when he goes and picks herbs haha.

They're mates so I'd like their bios to reference a bit off of each other? :> Would you be able to write something romantic? They met each other in the Windswept Plateau before joining my clan :> Julong was a quiet, solidary herbalist who usually kept away from civilization, frequently visited and the Southern Icefield.

I'm actually not sure how they met :') Maybe Yangliu was following a bird or something and met Julong in the Southern Icefield? That sounds very uneventful though haha xD Would you be able to create a backstory? If not, just something about them/ their jobs or hobbies/ relationship would be nice!
@Harmonywish
Okay, I'll start working on it! ^^
@Harmonywish
Okay, I'll start working on it! ^^
CUnQdgy.png
@Harmonywish
So sorry for the late response but are you still interested in the lore by any chance?
@Harmonywish
So sorry for the late response but are you still interested in the lore by any chance?
CUnQdgy.png
@Aquira Hey there, I hope things have been alright since then? I would still be interested in lore if you are interested in writing it
@Aquira Hey there, I hope things have been alright since then? I would still be interested in lore if you are interested in writing it
@Harmonywish
Everything's been fine, I've just been somewhat busy haha. Do you want to add anything else or is the personality above fine? ^^
@Harmonywish
Everything's been fine, I've just been somewhat busy haha. Do you want to add anything else or is the personality above fine? ^^
CUnQdgy.png
@Aquira That's good to hear! The description about is fine! :) I haven't really thought much about them but if you have some ideas I'd love to hear!
@Aquira That's good to hear! The description about is fine! :) I haven't really thought much about them but if you have some ideas I'd love to hear!
@Harmonywish
Here's Julong!~
“Oh. . . hi, what’s your name?” Julong had never encountered such a beautiful dragon. He sat quietly, shifting his paws as she talked merrily, tossing her head as if she had not a care in the world. He was entranced by her brilliant, shining character; her continuous chatter was more interesting than he would admit, and she kept smiling through it all, her optimism tangible through the light, lovely wind. She told him her name was Yangliu, and that she lived around here. Undeniably, Julong had been staring at her gorgeous eyes through most of the conversation, but he also appreciated how she offered such information so easily, as if the entire world deserved to know her name(which they didn’t. . . nobody deserved to know such an amazing dragon). She was bedecked with flowers and leaves, a dove floating about her, attracted to her mere presence. Her simple beauty was accentuated by the leaf garlands around her neck and tail. She was so fresh, so different from the many dragons he had encountered in the past. He felt reborn, standing next to her.

“Hey, I think I’ve seen you before! Ju-long, right?” The second time he saw her was just a day after his arrival in his new lair. He had been shy beyond belief, words sticking to his tongue like sweet sickly honey. He hadn’t dared to say a thing, for fear he would ruin his reputation before he even had a chance to remake himself. He wanted to be a better version of himself, now. He wanted to strip away the bonds that had been wrapped around him for so long. He wanted to be New And Improved Julong—the Julong that Yangliu deserved. Now she was standing before him, in all her former glory, and he felt like a fish as he dumbly nodded, his jaw gaping. She chuckled and said, “No need to be shy! I, for the record, think it’s so cool that we managed to find each other again! Like, wow. It’s, like, destiny.” She beamed sheepishly, scratching her head. “So, um, do you want to go hunting or something?”
That day had not changed him. He had not become New And Improved Julong. In fact, he was as shy as before. He found a job as the clan’s herbalist and was always either picking herbs or reading books. He was undeniably a nerd, but Yangliu helped accentuate that nerdiness and turn it into something he could be proud of.
@Harmonywish
Here's Julong!~
“Oh. . . hi, what’s your name?” Julong had never encountered such a beautiful dragon. He sat quietly, shifting his paws as she talked merrily, tossing her head as if she had not a care in the world. He was entranced by her brilliant, shining character; her continuous chatter was more interesting than he would admit, and she kept smiling through it all, her optimism tangible through the light, lovely wind. She told him her name was Yangliu, and that she lived around here. Undeniably, Julong had been staring at her gorgeous eyes through most of the conversation, but he also appreciated how she offered such information so easily, as if the entire world deserved to know her name(which they didn’t. . . nobody deserved to know such an amazing dragon). She was bedecked with flowers and leaves, a dove floating about her, attracted to her mere presence. Her simple beauty was accentuated by the leaf garlands around her neck and tail. She was so fresh, so different from the many dragons he had encountered in the past. He felt reborn, standing next to her.

“Hey, I think I’ve seen you before! Ju-long, right?” The second time he saw her was just a day after his arrival in his new lair. He had been shy beyond belief, words sticking to his tongue like sweet sickly honey. He hadn’t dared to say a thing, for fear he would ruin his reputation before he even had a chance to remake himself. He wanted to be a better version of himself, now. He wanted to strip away the bonds that had been wrapped around him for so long. He wanted to be New And Improved Julong—the Julong that Yangliu deserved. Now she was standing before him, in all her former glory, and he felt like a fish as he dumbly nodded, his jaw gaping. She chuckled and said, “No need to be shy! I, for the record, think it’s so cool that we managed to find each other again! Like, wow. It’s, like, destiny.” She beamed sheepishly, scratching her head. “So, um, do you want to go hunting or something?”
That day had not changed him. He had not become New And Improved Julong. In fact, he was as shy as before. He found a job as the clan’s herbalist and was always either picking herbs or reading books. He was undeniably a nerd, but Yangliu helped accentuate that nerdiness and turn it into something he could be proud of.
CUnQdgy.png
@Aquira Awww Oh my gosh, I love your portrayal of him as shy and a nerd <3 It fits perfectly and makes me want to squeal at how cute it is!
@Aquira Awww Oh my gosh, I love your portrayal of him as shy and a nerd <3 It fits perfectly and makes me want to squeal at how cute it is!
@Harmonywish
I'm really sorry, I've been really unmotivated to write recently. If you want, I can give the lore to you for free. ^^'

Every morning, Yangliu was awoken by the beautiful golden glow of sunlight filtering through her pale glass window. The birds would be chirping, their long lovely notes traveling on the wind to grace the ears of many others who would surely be awake at this time. She would yawn, sitting up in slight bewilderment as her foggy eyes settled on the world around her. A drowsy smile would settle upon her face as she took in the familiar sight of her room. Across from her was a shelf of books, stacked full to the brim. Next to that was a carved oak desk, smooth and sleek and weighed down by plenty of notebooks and pencils.
This wasn't any normal day, though. Yangliu had been so used to her old bedroom that it was a shock to settle her eyes on her new den. It was much larger but still adorned with the same simplicity. Suddenly, she felt a jolt of blazing happiness. The memory was hazy, but still clear enough. Ju-long! Julong! She had seen him again! That was so - freaking - cool! She wanted to shout his name aloud, sing to the birds the story of her life those past few days. Everything had been so perfect. She had thought she would never see him again, but it seems, destiny always has a way.
She could remember that fateful reunion as if it were a mere day ago. Her eyes had settled upon him and, although she was incredibly terrible with names, she remembered him so - so - well! Jubilation had coursed through her veins as she exclaimed, "Hey, I've seen you before! Ju-long, right?" He looked so adorable standing there quietly, shuffling his paws as if he didn't know where to place them. He looked equally delighted, although he exhibited his gladness in a calmer, more tranquil manner. She grinned. It was so sweet how he just stood there, at a loss for words. Feeling strangely pleased, she added with a laugh, "No need to be shy! I, for the record, think it's so cool that we managed to find each other again! Like, wow. It's, like, destiny." Redness came to her cheeks. Why had she suddenly become so awkward? Especially in front of this amazingly perfect dragon? "Soo, um, do you want to go hunting or something?" she asked hastily. After those words, they had been inseparable. They had become great friends, and eventually mates. From that moment on, every passing day was an explosion of crystals and rainbows. No longer was she sometimes tainted with feelings of boredom. In Julong, there was always something to explore, always a river to cross through the boundaries of his endless but beautiful mystery.
@Harmonywish
I'm really sorry, I've been really unmotivated to write recently. If you want, I can give the lore to you for free. ^^'

Every morning, Yangliu was awoken by the beautiful golden glow of sunlight filtering through her pale glass window. The birds would be chirping, their long lovely notes traveling on the wind to grace the ears of many others who would surely be awake at this time. She would yawn, sitting up in slight bewilderment as her foggy eyes settled on the world around her. A drowsy smile would settle upon her face as she took in the familiar sight of her room. Across from her was a shelf of books, stacked full to the brim. Next to that was a carved oak desk, smooth and sleek and weighed down by plenty of notebooks and pencils.
This wasn't any normal day, though. Yangliu had been so used to her old bedroom that it was a shock to settle her eyes on her new den. It was much larger but still adorned with the same simplicity. Suddenly, she felt a jolt of blazing happiness. The memory was hazy, but still clear enough. Ju-long! Julong! She had seen him again! That was so - freaking - cool! She wanted to shout his name aloud, sing to the birds the story of her life those past few days. Everything had been so perfect. She had thought she would never see him again, but it seems, destiny always has a way.
She could remember that fateful reunion as if it were a mere day ago. Her eyes had settled upon him and, although she was incredibly terrible with names, she remembered him so - so - well! Jubilation had coursed through her veins as she exclaimed, "Hey, I've seen you before! Ju-long, right?" He looked so adorable standing there quietly, shuffling his paws as if he didn't know where to place them. He looked equally delighted, although he exhibited his gladness in a calmer, more tranquil manner. She grinned. It was so sweet how he just stood there, at a loss for words. Feeling strangely pleased, she added with a laugh, "No need to be shy! I, for the record, think it's so cool that we managed to find each other again! Like, wow. It's, like, destiny." Redness came to her cheeks. Why had she suddenly become so awkward? Especially in front of this amazingly perfect dragon? "Soo, um, do you want to go hunting or something?" she asked hastily. After those words, they had been inseparable. They had become great friends, and eventually mates. From that moment on, every passing day was an explosion of crystals and rainbows. No longer was she sometimes tainted with feelings of boredom. In Julong, there was always something to explore, always a river to cross through the boundaries of his endless but beautiful mystery.
CUnQdgy.png
bump !! ~
bump !! ~
CUnQdgy.png
1 2