Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Feral & Humanoid Art [t/g/fc]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Marmite ohhh she is lovely! I'll include the crown at least since she is a countess :D please link me, character refs in tumblr!! And sure I do take fest currency all festival! It'd be 315 on it!
@Marmite ohhh she is lovely! I'll include the crown at least since she is a countess :D please link me, character refs in tumblr!! And sure I do take fest currency all festival! It'd be 315 on it!
..... lMvwFAW.png Everything Nice the Hatchery PZMAyBy.png ............
they/them
it/its
plagueling
Wishlist
free buttons
@habby they are ready!! I hope you are happy with the results :D [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/b7d26c3895e7f97e33116759c9b5a175/tumblr_pe685pzOkb1rbh7if_500.jpg[/img] You can find better quality in tumblr!
@habby they are ready!! I hope you are happy with the results :D

tumblr_pe685pzOkb1rbh7if_500.jpg

You can find better quality in tumblr!
they/them
it/its
plagueling
Wishlist
free buttons
Sent festival currency (please, tell me if I messed up the number, math and I are not on speaking terms :'))

Also, here's that extra info, if it means anything at all. (yeah, it's a mess.)
Sent festival currency (please, tell me if I messed up the number, math and I are not on speaking terms :'))

Also, here's that extra info, if it means anything at all. (yeah, it's a mess.)
@marmite all good!! I am starting now :D
@marmite all good!! I am starting now :D
they/them
it/its
plagueling
Wishlist
free buttons
@marmite your countess is ready!! I really loved drawing her and got kinda carried away with the apparel :D [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/ddbe0a1b0c1a33c9e82b3ccb89b0254d/tumblr_pe6jqkkhY51rbh7if_500.jpg[/img] I linked you better quality image in tumblr!
@marmite your countess is ready!! I really loved drawing her and got kinda carried away with the apparel :D

tumblr_pe6jqkkhY51rbh7if_500.jpg

I linked you better quality image in tumblr!
they/them
it/its
plagueling
Wishlist
free buttons
:O I'm truly sorry I have to hop in and commission you with fest currency but I'm just too dang excited! I will be sure to tip with actual treasure though! Headshot Feral or Humanoid:Feral please Link to the dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38572681] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/385727/38572681_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality: Bubbly and excitable Extras:If you don't mind, I'd like for her to have her roundhorns on. Payment: Fest currency and a tip in treasure :D
:O I'm truly sorry I have to hop in and commission you with fest currency but I'm just too dang excited! I will be sure to tip with actual treasure though!
Headshot
Feral or Humanoid:Feral please
Link to the dragon:
38572681_350.png

Personality: Bubbly and excitable
Extras:If you don't mind, I'd like for her to have her roundhorns on.
Payment: Fest currency and a tip in treasure :D
You have magic in your finger tips,
Magic in your eye.
Magic in the arms that hold
And tell me not to cry.
- Grace V. Tidrow
@meluka i said on tumblr already but THANK YOU SO MUCH!
@meluka i said on tumblr already but THANK YOU SO MUCH!
..................................................................... DGvY4qO.gif
@vaporslash nothing to be sorry about I have free slots and fest currency is totally OK payment! She looks lovely!! It will be 315 in fest currency, send me a payment and I can start :D
@vaporslash nothing to be sorry about I have free slots and fest currency is totally OK payment! She looks lovely!! It will be 315 in fest currency, send me a payment and I can start :D
they/them
it/its
plagueling
Wishlist
free buttons
@vaporslash your girl is ready!! I just had to put couple little hearts and sparkles around her to indicate the bubbly personality more :D I hope you are happy with the results!! [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/c7ceab289f42ce691f054e87bcbae553/tumblr_pea7m1FfXj1rbh7if_500.jpg[/img] I tagged you to better quality image in tumblr!!
@vaporslash your girl is ready!! I just had to put couple little hearts and sparkles around her to indicate the bubbly personality more :D I hope you are happy with the results!!

tumblr_pea7m1FfXj1rbh7if_500.jpg

I tagged you to better quality image in tumblr!!
they/them
it/its
plagueling
Wishlist
free buttons
She just looks so stinkin cute!! I really love it a lot! Again thank you so much for drawing her I just love Nerina a lot and wanted to have some art in her bio and this is just so lovely ;O;
She just looks so stinkin cute!! I really love it a lot! Again thank you so much for drawing her I just love Nerina a lot and wanted to have some art in her bio and this is just so lovely ;O;
You have magic in your finger tips,
Magic in your eye.
Magic in the arms that hold
And tell me not to cry.
- Grace V. Tidrow
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9