Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Feral & Humanoid Art [t/g/fc]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@meluka not gonna lie. Totally missed the form! Headshot Pair Feral or Humanoid: Links to the references: [img]https://i.imgur.com/5BSiBqc.png[/img] [img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/8279216_V4m5RJR89pPqFP4.png[/img] Personality: kinda covered on the refsheet for the fluffball that is kai. Nebs a bit more serious. Extras: basically neb looking unamused and Kai throwing themselves into them in a big cute hug Payment: (treasure/gems/mixed) gem
@meluka not gonna lie. Totally missed the form!
Headshot Pair
Feral or Humanoid:
Links to the references: 5BSiBqc.png
8279216_V4m5RJR89pPqFP4.png
Personality: kinda covered on the refsheet for the fluffball that is kai. Nebs a bit more serious.
Extras: basically neb looking unamused and Kai throwing themselves into them in a big cute hug
Payment: (treasure/gems/mixed) gem
gBiG1sU.png Preview Accents On Scrys!
List of new colors and HTML Values
Click the art to go to the artists!
Need help with Coding? Just Ask!
I'm Friendly, but blunt on occasion.
Need Help Melting Mats? Ask Here!
jdf0AYP.png
@ImGoingSpace it happens :D but yes good this is easier! Hmm since their body to head ratios are so different are they also different in height? From what I see Kai looks like they are like half shorter than Nebula so I need to check haha :D

Once getting the payment I can start!
@ImGoingSpace it happens :D but yes good this is easier! Hmm since their body to head ratios are so different are they also different in height? From what I see Kai looks like they are like half shorter than Nebula so I need to check haha :D

Once getting the payment I can start!
..... lMvwFAW.png Everything Nice the Hatchery PZMAyBy.png ............
they/them
it/its
plagueling
Wishlist
free buttons
@meluka

Are characters with wings alright, and what would the price be for a full body couple? O:
@meluka

Are characters with wings alright, and what would the price be for a full body couple? O:
@meluka i'd like a slot!! since you only have one i thought i'd nab it really quick and then edit this post with what i want

Headshot
Feral or Humanoid: humanoid!!!
Link to the dragon: (leave empty if its an oc)
Links to the references: x x x x
Personality: she's super bubbly and cheery!! she's also super ripped (which im not sure comes across very well in just a headshot but that's ok!!)
Extras: as for outfit, just the black tank top is fine!! expression...maybe just cheery!! smiling?? something along those lines, im not picky
Payment: gems
@meluka i'd like a slot!! since you only have one i thought i'd nab it really quick and then edit this post with what i want

Headshot
Feral or Humanoid: humanoid!!!
Link to the dragon: (leave empty if its an oc)
Links to the references: x x x x
Personality: she's super bubbly and cheery!! she's also super ripped (which im not sure comes across very well in just a headshot but that's ok!!)
Extras: as for outfit, just the black tank top is fine!! expression...maybe just cheery!! smiling?? something along those lines, im not picky
Payment: gems
@enki couple fullbody and wings would add to the price so it would be 1 500kT or 1900g. If you are interested I can put you in wait list and do it next time I open! I have wrist issues so I try not to take too much commissions at a time (and couple fullbody is a two slot thing) so you would have to wait a bit, I am sorry!

@wintergreenroses ohhhh she is wonderful!! I can totally make some super ripped shoulders :D please send payment so I can start as soon as I get the one before you done!
@enki couple fullbody and wings would add to the price so it would be 1 500kT or 1900g. If you are interested I can put you in wait list and do it next time I open! I have wrist issues so I try not to take too much commissions at a time (and couple fullbody is a two slot thing) so you would have to wait a bit, I am sorry!

@wintergreenroses ohhhh she is wonderful!! I can totally make some super ripped shoulders :D please send payment so I can start as soon as I get the one before you done!
they/them
it/its
plagueling
Wishlist
free buttons
@imgoingspace here are your cuties!! I hope you are happy with the results!! [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/2064401f5efdef832a95fe94007e810c/tumblr_pdc0mvC1yo1vffxj3o1_540.jpg[/img] I tagged you to a better resolution image in tumblr!!
@imgoingspace here are your cuties!! I hope you are happy with the results!!
tumblr_pdc0mvC1yo1vffxj3o1_540.jpg
I tagged you to a better resolution image in tumblr!!
they/them
it/its
plagueling
Wishlist
free buttons
@wintergreenroses She is ready! I hope you are happy with the results!! [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/0839f28a9717b69700d49aec8773251b/tumblr_pdceq43tTk1s0sjf8o1_540.jpg[/img] I'll link you to better resolution image!
@wintergreenroses

She is ready! I hope you are happy with the results!!
tumblr_pdceq43tTk1s0sjf8o1_540.jpg

I'll link you to better resolution image!
they/them
it/its
plagueling
Wishlist
free buttons
@meluka omg she looks really good!!! thank you so much :D
@meluka omg she looks really good!!! thank you so much :D
Shop is open again!
Shop is open again!
they/them
it/its
plagueling
Wishlist
free buttons
[i]NYOOMS IN[/i] Headshot Feral or Humanoid: feral Link to the dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43430056] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/434301/43430056_350.png[/img][/url] Personality: I'd describe her as cheerfull "edgy"?? Like she's your local kinda emo friend who collects cool daggers but is also super-happy all the time. She's very open about her thought and feelings and gives the best advices (which are really weird at first but always works out perfectly) Extras: goggles are a must-have for her :D Payment: mixed~!
NYOOMS IN
Headshot
Feral or Humanoid: feral
Link to the dragon:
43430056_350.png

Personality: I'd describe her as cheerfull "edgy"?? Like she's your local kinda emo friend who collects cool daggers but is also super-happy all the time. She's very open about her thought and feelings and gives the best advices (which are really weird at first but always works out perfectly)
Extras: goggles are a must-have for her :D
Payment: mixed~!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9