Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [DOM] Lightning TCC Prodartivity 7/15-28
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 43 44
@X3X What a pretty Spiral :D That'll be 120 levels total (50base + trail and firefly gene sponsorships). I'll mark your order on the sheet in a moment, feel free to send in payment to an attendant at your leisure :)
@X3X What a pretty Spiral :D That'll be 120 levels total (50base + trail and firefly gene sponsorships). I'll mark your order on the sheet in a moment, feel free to send in payment to an attendant at your leisure :)
jurassic-spark-mini.png
@Melvistle

Ok! thank you <3
@Melvistle

Ok! thank you <3
mOrJRSi.png
@Melvistle, @X3X completed their order!

Sorry that took so long btw x3x </3
@Melvistle, @X3X completed their order!

Sorry that took so long btw x3x </3
@Melvistle [b]Dragon:[/b] Fuzzymandias [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42751566] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/427516/42751566_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Facing:[/b] default [b]Paws up or down:[/b] both down [b]Apparel:[/b] None [b]Notes or requests:[/b] Can I get a ping once you do these for faes? if i've got one for Fuzzymandias, I need one for Lepidergtera. Seriously, they will end up in the other's bio. [size=1]I was not supposed to fall in love with these girls[/size] I was originally going to grab a gold pack too, but that's a world of pain I cannot do.
@Melvistle

Dragon: Fuzzymandias

42751566_350.png

Facing: default
Paws up or down: both down
Apparel: None
Notes or requests: Can I get a ping once you do these for faes? if i've got one for Fuzzymandias, I need one for Lepidergtera. Seriously, they will end up in the other's bio. I was not supposed to fall in love with these girls

I was originally going to grab a gold pack too, but that's a world of pain I cannot do.
Us7hURQ.png
Name: JonTargaryen
Artist: @FieldRaptor
Tier: Ridgeback Adopt
Additions: Nothing extra Steve is extra enough
Payment: 75 levels
Other specifications: This is gonna be for Steve. Lead Giraffe / Ruby Stripes / Latte Glimmer.

Thank you :D
Name: JonTargaryen
Artist: @FieldRaptor
Tier: Ridgeback Adopt
Additions: Nothing extra Steve is extra enough
Payment: 75 levels
Other specifications: This is gonna be for Steve. Lead Giraffe / Ruby Stripes / Latte Glimmer.

Thank you :D
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
@JonTargaryen
Order confirmed. I look forward to working the inspiration of this line art's adopt.
@JonTargaryen
Order confirmed. I look forward to working the inspiration of this line art's adopt.
Phew! After grinding out for badges maybe i can finally order some art haha @Melvistle [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41029604] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/410297/41029604_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon ID#[/b]: 41029604 [b]Facing:[/b] Default [b]Paws up or down:[/b] both down sounds cute! [b]Apparel:[/b] The cool frills from the electricians's power pack she's wearing [b]Accent/skin:[/b] has none [b]Notes or requests:[/b] She doesn't have them yet, but I've been meaning to give her the [b]Glowing eye type[/b]. I'd like those to be her eyes instead (feel free to charge extra) but if that's too much then just the default is fine too!
Phew! After grinding out for badges maybe i can finally order some art haha

@Melvistle
Dragon:
41029604_350.png

Dragon ID#: 41029604
Facing: Default
Paws up or down: both down sounds cute!
Apparel: The cool frills from the electricians's power pack she's wearing
Accent/skin: has none
Notes or requests: She doesn't have them yet, but I've been meaning to give her the Glowing eye type. I'd like those to be her eyes instead (feel free to charge extra) but if that's too much then just the default is fine too!
15gb95M.gif
Any pronoun|FR +0|I like dragons
5qSZZX6.gif
@LazarusRex I have 80 levels to pay off 75 levels for my Jar adopt from @FieldRaptor! Sending 1t PAs in the form of 10 level 8 dragons.
@LazarusRex I have 80 levels to pay off 75 levels for my Jar adopt from @FieldRaptor! Sending 1t PAs in the form of 10 level 8 dragons.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
@FieldRaptor, @JonTargaryen has completed the Jar order!
@FieldRaptor, @JonTargaryen has completed the Jar order!
@Meyoline
Limited full body sketches are open for 200 levels exclusively for TCC and I've also open up 5 more slots that can hold 5 orders each! Happy TCC!
@Meyoline
Limited full body sketches are open for 200 levels exclusively for TCC and I've also open up 5 more slots that can hold 5 orders each! Happy TCC!
.... [color]aHuTDix.png
Adopt Shop | Wishlist ckZ6eMQ.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 43 44