Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [DOM] Lightning TCC Prodartivity 7/15-28
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 43 44
@Melvistle
Okay, I see! Well, even though I knew you would be adding stuff this week I completely forgot to start training fodder in advance lol. I'd better get Cracking!
@Melvistle
Okay, I see! Well, even though I knew you would be adding stuff this week I completely forgot to start training fodder in advance lol. I'd better get Cracking!
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Melvistle, @Ssevora has completed their order!

@Melvistle, @Britty has completed their order!

@Melvistle, @Lesen has completed their order!
@Melvistle, @Ssevora has completed their order!

@Melvistle, @Britty has completed their order!

@Melvistle, @Lesen has completed their order!
oh how I wish I had enough fodder to get these :S especially yours Melvistle >< sadly I don't have enough fodder and to make matters worse I loaned my levelers to my friend XD
oh how I wish I had enough fodder to get these :S especially yours Melvistle >< sadly I don't have enough fodder and to make matters worse I loaned my levelers to my friend XD
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@Melvistle [b]Dragon:[/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=16899966&skin=10526&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]Dragon ID#[/b]: 16899966 [b]Facing:[/b] Left [b]Apparel:[/b] [b]Notes or requests:[/b] I'm gonna try and order the gold tier grab bag for this, so she can have her accent! If you approve it, of course :) The image I gave you has just the accent and none of her apparel, to make it easier since she's a very busily-dressed girl. I also hope I'm not too late - it looks like your slots filled fast :/
@Melvistle
Dragon:
dragon?did=16899966&skin=10526&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
Dragon ID#: 16899966
Facing: Left
Apparel:
Notes or requests: I'm gonna try and order the gold tier grab bag for this, so she can have her accent! If you approve it, of course :) The image I gave you has just the accent and none of her apparel, to make it easier since she's a very busily-dressed girl. I also hope I'm not too late - it looks like your slots filled fast :/
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Leafily | @1Sash1

Colored slots are in! Come get one while you can~
@Leafily | @1Sash1

Colored slots are in! Come get one while you can~
> sasser
any pronouns
> accent shop
9TbvK.gifEwSCN.gif576zR.gif
@RecursionErr0r I have 25 level 8 dragons to complete my 200 levels for @FieldRaptor! Sending via 1t PA.
@RecursionErr0r I have 25 level 8 dragons to complete my 200 levels for @FieldRaptor! Sending via 1t PA.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
@JonTargaryen Excellent, I'll get that recorded for you asap!

@JonTargaryen Excellent, I'll get that recorded for you asap!

he/him
FR+1

lightningy link ->____________________________________________________________
lightning_lgbt_badge_attempt_4.gif
@Evet

Added you to the sheet, you can begin sending levels to the attendants whenever you like! :)
@Evet

Added you to the sheet, you can begin sending levels to the attendants whenever you like! :)
arcane_lightinig_banner.png dividerlightning.png arcane_lightinig_banner.png
@Leopardmask that is an accent and a half, gosh xD I'm okay taking it on if you're alright with some minor simplifications as I go about drawing it on the base?
I'll mark one gold grab bag as taken and put your name on the sheet shortly :) after that please feel free to send in dragons to an attendant at your leisure.
@Leopardmask that is an accent and a half, gosh xD I'm okay taking it on if you're alright with some minor simplifications as I go about drawing it on the base?
I'll mark one gold grab bag as taken and put your name on the sheet shortly :) after that please feel free to send in dragons to an attendant at your leisure.
jurassic-spark-mini.png
@FieldRaptor, @JonTargaryen has completed their order (#1) !
@FieldRaptor, @JonTargaryen has completed their order (#1) !
he/him
FR+1

lightningy link ->____________________________________________________________
lightning_lgbt_badge_attempt_4.gif
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 43 44