Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Human/Humanoid Art G/T
1 2 3 4 5
@Sokol Oooo boy I am definitely interested, though I'd like to give this thread a few more days to marinate to see if it attracts anyone else before I say 100% yeah let's do this ;u; I'd let you know before things cycle out of the gem MP though!

@decomposedcarrot I really like your shading/highlighting but it's not quite what I'm after but tysm for showing <3
@Sokol Oooo boy I am definitely interested, though I'd like to give this thread a few more days to marinate to see if it attracts anyone else before I say 100% yeah let's do this ;u; I'd let you know before things cycle out of the gem MP though!

@decomposedcarrot I really like your shading/highlighting but it's not quite what I'm after but tysm for showing <3
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@SilverDeath No problem! Feel free to ping/PM me any time if you decide to commission me!
@SilverDeath No problem! Feel free to ping/PM me any time if you decide to commission me!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I love your character designs, I'd love to draw them! (Also hello again, looks like I drew Othello for you all the way back in 2018, holy cow that feels like a lifetime ago!)

Here's a link to my art shop if you'd like to check it out, and here's a link to some examples of my human/humanoid artwork!

Good luck in your search! :D
I love your character designs, I'd love to draw them! (Also hello again, looks like I drew Othello for you all the way back in 2018, holy cow that feels like a lifetime ago!)

Here's a link to my art shop if you'd like to check it out, and here's a link to some examples of my human/humanoid artwork!

Good luck in your search! :D
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown buttone eyes. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a red wildclaw from the chest up with pink feathers.
hey, ur welcome to check out my art shop!
hey, ur welcome to check out my art shop!
ePOliyb.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
fg6G1CJ.png
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
cJNRTFZ.gif xwrjaWK.png
@DragonJade Oh geez it does feel like it's been a while ahaha Hi again! At this point though I do think I'll be going with another artist who responded to the thread but ty <3

@Lurantis Thank you for showing me but I'll have to pass!
@DragonJade Oh geez it does feel like it's been a while ahaha Hi again! At this point though I do think I'll be going with another artist who responded to the thread but ty <3

@Lurantis Thank you for showing me but I'll have to pass!
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
Heya I have an art shop if you’d like to check it out!
Also Genshin OCs eye emoji
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3180182/1
Heya I have an art shop if you’d like to check it out!
Also Genshin OCs eye emoji
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3180182/1
1 2 3 4 5