Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Wpoldy’s Art Shop [GEM & USD OPEN]
1 2
[center][u][b]CURRENT STATUS: OPEN[/b][/u][center] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/793677662660460564/1147569600687509504/IMG_2595.png[/img] [center]Why hello there! Happy to announce my first ever commissions page! Names Wolf, but Wpoldy or Wpold are also great I don’t mind! I’ve decided to open this little art shop! I love to draw and I hope to turn it into a full career soon, my personal favorites would be villains and unhinged people because they make me go insane, I’m hoping y’all find something you might like![/center] [center][b]I am subscribed to this thread so no need to ping![/b][/center] [center][u][b]T.O.S/Terms of Service[/b][/u][/center] [center]At the current time I will only be accepting payment in gems or USD, at a later date I may open up to taking treasure as well.[/center] [center]100 [emoji=gem size=1]= 1 USD[/center] [center]1000 [emoji=gem size=1]= 10 USD[/center] [center]3000[emoji=gem size=1]= 30 USD[/center] [center].Payment must be sent after my finished sketch has been approved by you, please don’t be afraid to ask me to correct things in the sketch! If payment is in USD I will send my paypal within that PM for you[/center] [center].Art bought from me is to be used for personal purposes only, not for profit.[/center] [center].Do not sell my art as NFT’s under any circumstances [center].I will not remove my watermark from any artwork, please do not ask me to do so.[/center] [center][b]TOT[/b]: 3 weeks at maximum, although I work much quicker than that, school and other things may get in the way.[/center] [center][b]I will draw:[/b] .Humans/humanoids .Wolves and other canids .Dragons .Creatures and beasts .Gore (level appropriate for the site) Multi Character art Ship Art[/center] [center][b]I won’t draw:[/b] .NSFW & Heavy nudity .Mechs/vehicles .Antho characters .Real life people .Anything related to politics .Discriminatory themes .Kinks/festishes[/center] [center][b]I might draw[/b] .Canon characters[/center] [center][u][b]Notes for above[/b][/u][/center] [center].I am most likely to refuse orders for canon character art, I don’t do it very often and I have the right to refuse any order that contains content of any fandom that would make me uncomfortable.[/center] [center][u][b]General art notes[/b][/u][/center] [center]WIPS will be sent at the sketch stage to be approved by you![/center] [center]Complex character designs may rise the price[/center] [center]Simpler character designs may lower the price[/center] [center]Adding of a second or even third character will rise the price. EX: 2 character ship art with fully rendered busts = 1600 G/16 USD [/center] [center]Within the submission form the term [b]fully shaded[/b] I will take as [b]fully rendered[/b], if you simply want a flat color order with minor amounts of basic shading please inform me of that within your submission! (This will not change the price)[/center] [center][u][b]Contact[/b][/u][/center] [center]I can communicate through the site, but if you’d like to communicate with me off site, heres my Discord and Instagram! [b]Discord: Okarashi#6990[/b] [b]Instagram: @Wpoldy[/b][/center] [center][u][b]SUBMISSION FORM[/b][/u][/center] [code] [b] Character: [/b] (image or link) [b] Type: [/b] (Bust, Halfbody, or Fullbody + Lineart only, Flat colored, Fully shaded) [b] Payment: [/b] (Gems only atm) [b] Notes: [/b] (Anything extra you would like me to know! You may put toyhouse links or anything else that could tell me more if you would like!) [b] Method of contact: [/b] (FR/Discord/Instagram + your username)[/code] [center][u][b]PRICING[/b][/u][/center] [center][b]BUSTS[/b][/center] [center] Lineart: 250 [emoji=gem size=1] Flat colored: 500 [emoji=gem size=1] Fully shaded/rendered: 900[emoji=gem size=1][/center] [center][b]HALFBODIES[/b][/center] [center] Lineart: 800[emoji=gem size=1] Flat colored: 1000[emoji=gem size=1] Fully shaded/rendered: 1400 [emoji=gem size=1][/center] [center][b]FULLBODIES[/b][/center] [center] Lineart: 1100[emoji=gem size=1] Flat colored: 1700[emoji=gem size=1] Fully shaded/rendered: 2400[emoji=gem size=1] Scenes/Paintings: 3500 [emoji=gem size=1][/center] [center][u][b]EXAMPLES[/b][/u][/center] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/793677662660460564/1147566104688984184/IMG_2344.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/793677662660460564/1147566105955672235/IMG_2667.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/793677662660460564/1147566106903588966/IMG_2190.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/793677662660460564/1147566107901829130/IMG_2137.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/793677662660460564/1147566108820385891/IMG_2067.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/793677662660460564/1147566110737170452/IMG_2008.png[/img] [center][b]ONGOING COMMS[/b][/center] [center]xRI0T - COMPLETED[/center] [center]PINGLIST[/center] [center]@/BoatBud[/center] [center][u][b]Thank you for checking out my shop![/b][/u][/center]
CURRENT STATUS: OPEN

IMG_2595.png
Why hello there! Happy to announce my first ever commissions page! Names Wolf, but Wpoldy or Wpold are also great I don’t mind! I’ve decided to open this little art shop! I love to draw and I hope to turn it into a full career soon, my personal favorites would be villains and unhinged people because they make me go insane, I’m hoping y’all find something you might like!
I am subscribed to this thread so no need to ping!
T.O.S/Terms of Service
At the current time I will only be accepting payment in gems or USD, at a later date I may open up to taking treasure as well.
100 = 1 USD
1000 = 10 USD
3000= 30 USD

.Payment must be sent after my finished sketch has been approved by you, please don’t be afraid to ask me to correct things in the sketch! If payment is in USD I will send my paypal within that PM for you
.Art bought from me is to be used for personal purposes only, not for profit.
.Do not sell my art as NFT’s under any circumstances
.I will not remove my watermark from any artwork, please do not ask me to do so.
TOT: 3 weeks at maximum, although I work much quicker than that, school and other things may get in the way.
I will draw:
.Humans/humanoids
.Wolves and other canids
.Dragons
.Creatures and beasts
.Gore (level appropriate for the site)
Multi Character art
Ship Art
I won’t draw:
.NSFW & Heavy nudity
.Mechs/vehicles
.Antho characters
.Real life people
.Anything related to politics
.Discriminatory themes
.Kinks/festishes
I might draw
.Canon characters
Notes for above
.I am most likely to refuse orders for canon character art, I don’t do it very often and I have the right to refuse any order that contains content of any fandom that would make me uncomfortable.
General art notes
WIPS will be sent at the sketch stage to be approved by you!
Complex character designs may rise the price
Simpler character designs may lower the price
Adding of a second or even third character will rise the price. EX: 2 character ship art with fully rendered busts = 1600 G/16 USD
Within the submission form the term fully shaded I will take as fully rendered, if you simply want a flat color order with minor amounts of basic shading please inform me of that within your submission! (This will not change the price)
Contact
I can communicate through the site, but if you’d like to communicate with me off site, heres my Discord and Instagram!
Discord: Okarashi#6990
Instagram: @Wpoldy
SUBMISSION FORM
Code:
[b] Character: [/b] (image or link) [b] Type: [/b] (Bust, Halfbody, or Fullbody + Lineart only, Flat colored, Fully shaded) [b] Payment: [/b] (Gems only atm) [b] Notes: [/b] (Anything extra you would like me to know! You may put toyhouse links or anything else that could tell me more if you would like!) [b] Method of contact: [/b] (FR/Discord/Instagram + your username)
PRICING
BUSTS
Lineart: 250
Flat colored: 500
Fully shaded/rendered: 900
HALFBODIES
Lineart: 800
Flat colored: 1000
Fully shaded/rendered: 1400
FULLBODIES
Lineart: 1100
Flat colored: 1700
Fully shaded/rendered: 2400
Scenes/Paintings: 3500

EXAMPLES
IMG_2344.png
IMG_2667.png
IMG_2190.png
IMG_2137.png
IMG_2067.png
IMG_2008.png
ONGOING COMMS
xRI0T - COMPLETED
PINGLIST
@/BoatBud
Thank you for checking out my shop!
Binnie bump hehehohohahaha
Go comm my bestie gamers
Binnie bump hehehohohahaha
Go comm my bestie gamers
1vAtYxM.png
ePOliyb.png
HdmxfuE.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
IMG_6995.png 4ogWlJU.png
o4KdtaP.png
oClJnAg.png
Bumpp
Bumpp
@Wpoldy I reeeaallly love your style!! [b] Character: [/b] My boy Volt [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/629547121728684036/1031560085534691420/volt.png[/img][/center] [b] Type: [/b] Flatcolored bust [b] Payment: [/b] Gems [b] Notes: [/b] Volt is one of my D&D characters! He is a lightning focused magic user and is a little unhinged in his obsession with storms/lightning/electricity and the such. Have fun playing with his craziness lol! The blue streaks on his face are lightning scars and are present all down his body. Also, his skin is a touch darker than what is shown in the above image, but if you need to keep it lighter, that is fine ^^ [b] Method of contact: [/b] PM on here is preferred
@Wpoldy I reeeaallly love your style!!

Character: My boy Volt
volt.png
Type: Flatcolored bust
Payment: Gems
Notes: Volt is one of my D&D characters! He is a lightning focused magic user and is a little unhinged in his obsession with storms/lightning/electricity and the such. Have fun playing with his craziness lol! The blue streaks on his face are lightning scars and are present all down his body. Also, his skin is a touch darker than what is shown in the above image, but if you need to keep it lighter, that is fine ^^
Method of contact: PM on here is preferred
Siggy.png
@xRI0T
Yeah for sure! Volt seems like a really fun chara to draw! I’ll send the completed sketch through PM’s here on the site so you can approve it and send the payment to me, just one little question would you like me to include small flat shading within the artwork? (no extra price)
Have a good day/night!
@xRI0T
Yeah for sure! Volt seems like a really fun chara to draw! I’ll send the completed sketch through PM’s here on the site so you can approve it and send the payment to me, just one little question would you like me to include small flat shading within the artwork? (no extra price)
Have a good day/night!
@Wpoldy

As far as the shading goes, sure! I will love whatever touches you want to add :D!
I'm looking forward to seeing the sketch! Thank you!
@Wpoldy

As far as the shading goes, sure! I will love whatever touches you want to add :D!
I'm looking forward to seeing the sketch! Thank you!
Siggy.png
Bump!
Bump!
Have you got a pinglist for potential future commissions? Not able to order RN, but may wish to in near future.
Have you got a pinglist for potential future commissions? Not able to order RN, but may wish to in near future.
IfoEUbz.png
and it's peaceful in the deep
cathedral where you cannot breathe
no need to pray, no need to speak

{wishlist} {legacy challenge} {hatchery} {clan lore}
@justjasper Yep! I’ll put you on there, thanks for stopping by!
@justjasper Yep! I’ll put you on there, thanks for stopping by!
SHOP REOPENING + USD PAYMENT UPDATE
Getting back into the swing of this + Bumping!
Pinglist: @justjasper
(Let me know if you’d like to be removed!)
SHOP REOPENING + USD PAYMENT UPDATE
Getting back into the swing of this + Bumping!
Pinglist: @justjasper
(Let me know if you’d like to be removed!)
1 2