Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Fortune Teller’s Hub (OPEN Discord!)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
@Alphanix

Hello! I'd love to order a Reducing Stress & Anxiety reading for a friend of mine who isn't on this site (I plan to log my account into her phone when the reading comes in, so she can open it and get that sweet, sweet confidentiality). I'm also requesting an emergency/rushed order, so that'd be 60kT/g to you!

I'm currently browsing your wishlist because I'm pretty sure I have some extras lying around my hoard. If I put one or a few up for payment, would that be priced at LAH?
@Alphanix

Hello! I'd love to order a Reducing Stress & Anxiety reading for a friend of mine who isn't on this site (I plan to log my account into her phone when the reading comes in, so she can open it and get that sweet, sweet confidentiality). I'm also requesting an emergency/rushed order, so that'd be 60kT/g to you!

I'm currently browsing your wishlist because I'm pretty sure I have some extras lying around my hoard. If I put one or a few up for payment, would that be priced at LAH?
FR +15 || Call me Kit or Tea!
Makibaka // Dare to Fight
@KiTea Hi there! Sounds good to me! I actually just updated my wishlist about a minute ago, so you might want to double check :) And yes, priced at LAH. All I request is to see the items before you send the CR over :)
@KiTea Hi there! Sounds good to me! I actually just updated my wishlist about a minute ago, so you might want to double check :) And yes, priced at LAH. All I request is to see the items before you send the CR over :)
4fhnuyq.gif.................

- Serena - she/her - ENTJ - author-
Hi, I love the stars and I'm not in Arcane, shocker.
Dragon Search Thread
Wishlist
FR time +2
mK4Wrg9.giftGcXdLv.gif
F8WMfQz.pngeGiN2Xv.png
@Alphanix

Alright! My hoard isn't loading right now though, so I'll try in the morning when my wifi is faster (which will be a few hours). Expect a CR from me then (or hopefully earlier)!
@Alphanix

Alright! My hoard isn't loading right now though, so I'll try in the morning when my wifi is faster (which will be a few hours). Expect a CR from me then (or hopefully earlier)!
@KiTea Alright! Feel free to just send over 60kt/g, too, if that'll work better. I'll get started on the reading in a couple of hours :)
@KiTea Alright! Feel free to just send over 60kt/g, too, if that'll work better. I'll get started on the reading in a couple of hours :)

Dragon Search Thread
Wishlist
FR time +2
mK4Wrg9.giftGcXdLv.gif
F8WMfQz.pngeGiN2Xv.png
@QuetzalQueen @KiTea

I got both of your readings done and sent via PM!

QuetzalQueen - please don't forget to send your payment over!

I am now completely open for readings again!
@QuetzalQueen @KiTea

I got both of your readings done and sent via PM!

QuetzalQueen - please don't forget to send your payment over!

I am now completely open for readings again!

Dragon Search Thread
Wishlist
FR time +2
mK4Wrg9.giftGcXdLv.gif
F8WMfQz.pngeGiN2Xv.png
@Alphanix

I got it! Thank you so much!! ?
@Alphanix

I got it! Thank you so much!! ?
@KiTea No problem!! :)
@KiTea No problem!! :)

Dragon Search Thread
Wishlist
FR time +2
mK4Wrg9.giftGcXdLv.gif
F8WMfQz.pngeGiN2Xv.png
@alphanix I would love to join the discord server, and maybe the reader hub? I'm not the most experienced, but I have great reviews and I would love to take the time to learn from you all!
@alphanix I would love to join the discord server, and maybe the reader hub? I'm not the most experienced, but I have great reviews and I would love to take the time to learn from you all!
tumblr_inline_p07uj1hCdo1r3n12g_540.pngtumblr_inline_n4rntjILaO1r3n12g.giftumblr_inline_n4rsgsBWB81r3n12g.pngtumblr_inline_n4s2ytozR81r3n12g.giftumblr_inline_n4s3053rqR1r3n12g.gif
@summonerswag Awesome, so glad you're interested! I'll send the link over via message :)
@summonerswag Awesome, so glad you're interested! I'll send the link over via message :)

Dragon Search Thread
Wishlist
FR time +2
mK4Wrg9.giftGcXdLv.gif
F8WMfQz.pngeGiN2Xv.png
@Alphanix hello, are you open for a General Love spread? Also if I have specific concerns about my relationship, is this the spread to use?
@Alphanix hello, are you open for a General Love spread? Also if I have specific concerns about my relationship, is this the spread to use?
1ffgBbR.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14