Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Fortune Teller’s Hub (OPEN Discord!)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@draconiform
I'd like to get a situational reading please! I'm quite busy rn so I probably won't be able to send the details to you until later tonight? I'll send you payment now though. I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can.
@draconiform
I'd like to get a situational reading please! I'm quite busy rn so I probably won't be able to send the details to you until later tonight? I'll send you payment now though. I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can.
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@QuetzalQueen - Sounds good! I'll probably get around to it tomorrow sometime--I have an early day at work. I won't accept the payment until I finish your reading, though.
@QuetzalQueen - Sounds good! I'll probably get around to it tomorrow sometime--I have an early day at work. I won't accept the payment until I finish your reading, though.
@Killunia definitely! It would most likely end up being either a10 card Celtic cross spread or a 5 card past present future spread depending on the specific question you might have :) if you wanna dm me with your question/questions feel free to! I probably wont get to an actual reading until tonight, though :)
@Killunia definitely! It would most likely end up being either a10 card Celtic cross spread or a 5 card past present future spread depending on the specific question you might have :) if you wanna dm me with your question/questions feel free to! I probably wont get to an actual reading until tonight, though :)
3qKDKeH.png
@Jenkow
May I please get a Celtic Cross on romantic love? ^^
@Jenkow
May I please get a Celtic Cross on romantic love? ^^
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@Alphanix

Hello, I'd like a past, present, and future (3) spread please.
@Alphanix

Hello, I'd like a past, present, and future (3) spread please.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14