Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Fortune Teller’s Hub (OPEN Discord!)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Jenkow
Can I please get a romance reading?
@Jenkow
Can I please get a romance reading?
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@QuetzalQueen of course! If youd like, pm me with your question and if you have a spread in mind let me know, if not no worries!
@QuetzalQueen of course! If youd like, pm me with your question and if you have a spread in mind let me know, if not no worries!
3qKDKeH.png
@Jaspernoir I've never done a Tarot Reading before however I'd love to see what happens. I'd like to do a Past-Present-Future Reading and i'm sending a Crossroad.
@Jaspernoir I've never done a Tarot Reading before however I'd love to see what happens. I'd like to do a Past-Present-Future Reading and i'm sending a Crossroad.
@dragonnoodles great~ I actually have a migraine today so it'll be tomorrow or So? Thanks!
@dragonnoodles great~ I actually have a migraine today so it'll be tomorrow or So? Thanks!
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@Jaspernoir
Would you mind doing an element spread for me when you get the chance? I'll send the PM with payment now, but no rush!
@Jaspernoir
Would you mind doing an element spread for me when you get the chance? I'll send the PM with payment now, but no rush!
x
yN0Gfw3.gif
x
@AlmightyAmu sure thing!

@dragonnoodles your reading will be tomorrow as well x
@AlmightyAmu sure thing!

@dragonnoodles your reading will be tomorrow as well x
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@draconiform
Hey! Would you be available for a tarot reading at the moment?
@draconiform
Hey! Would you be available for a tarot reading at the moment?
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@QuetzalQueen - Sure! I'd be able to do it later today. What were you thinking?
@QuetzalQueen - Sure! I'd be able to do it later today. What were you thinking?
(i don't know what i'm doing halp)

@Jenkow Would you be willing to do a more of a... general life reading for me? I'm not sure which spread would be good for it or even if a reading like that can be made...

@draconiform Hi, the Dragon Bio spread looks very interesting, can you do it on a basically blank-slate dragon (no lore or even general personality yet for them)?
(i don't know what i'm doing halp)

@Jenkow Would you be willing to do a more of a... general life reading for me? I'm not sure which spread would be good for it or even if a reading like that can be made...

@draconiform Hi, the Dragon Bio spread looks very interesting, can you do it on a basically blank-slate dragon (no lore or even general personality yet for them)?
CgtyAYW.png
@Killunia - Sure can! That's what it's for usually, tarot cards are useful for coming up with new dragon lore. Just send me the dragon/s you want it for over PM!
@Killunia - Sure can! That's what it's for usually, tarot cards are useful for coming up with new dragon lore. Just send me the dragon/s you want it for over PM!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14