Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]Wind Foddart Orders in Progress!
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
@tarshaan

It's absolutely wonderful!! You certainly have a way with words! Thank you for this poem, tarshaan! :D
@tarshaan

It's absolutely wonderful!! You certainly have a way with words! Thank you for this poem, tarshaan! :D
fr%20rook.png
@pheonixponder I'm so glad you like it!!! <3 @kainerallis Hi again, sorry for a bit of a late response! Is this better? [img]https://i.gyazo.com/38188d4d7ff24afa348ae83529d811d3.png[/img]
@pheonixponder

I'm so glad you like it!!! <3

@kainerallis

Hi again, sorry for a bit of a late response! Is this better?

38188d4d7ff24afa348ae83529d811d3.png
XQg5j7o.png
@laticat yes it's much better!! thanks so much for fixing it <3
@laticat yes it's much better!! thanks so much for fixing it <3
@kainerallis I'm back again with your final piece! <3 I'm sorry for all the delays. Is there anything you would like me to fix or change? [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/7091/th/pre/i/2018/229/d/f/kainerallis_foddart_by_laticat-dckexp1.png[/img]
@kainerallis

I'm back again with your final piece! <3 I'm sorry for all the delays. Is there anything you would like me to fix or change?

kainerallis_foddart_by_laticat-dckexp1.png
XQg5j7o.png
@laticat holy wow first of all I want to say that I love how you've drawn her eyes! the subtle undereye bags are So Good and I love the softness of her eyelashes! I do have a couple things I'd like fixed, sorry for the inconvenience! [LIST=1] [*]this one, admittedly, I should've caught in the sketch stage, sorry! I feel like her nostrils are a little awkwardly angled towards the viewer? I played around with it in photoshop and I think erasing some of the middle line and the slightest corner off the far line helps:[img]https://i.imgur.com/wNh2JTY.png[/img] [*]in the sketch stage, she had this really cute sorta....cheeky, mischievous smile? it matched really well with her flirty wink. I think it was the thinner lips and wider area of teeth showing--it sorta looked like she was biting her lip? Again I tried a very messy photoshop job, and I feel like making her lips lighter in color (close to skin tone) and taking off some of the pointy lipstick ends (though I definitely took off [i]too [/i]much) makes it look a little more natural, which is the aesthetic I want to go for with this character. [img]https://i.imgur.com/WbhExDx.png[/img] of course I couldn't try to change the shape of the smile itself (to be a bit wider, like the sketch), but I'd be really grateful if you could show me what that'd look like? [*]This is probably connected to the shape of her mouth (#2), but I feel like in the sketch stage her mouth was closer to the bottom of her chin. The final piece has sorta an.....empty space.....where her chin is (it seems like her features are kinda scrunched to the top of her face?) I definitely think that fixing #2 would fix this problem, or maybe adding a heavier shadow below the mouth (like sketch stage) just to have something for the eyes to focus on--just wanted to mention it so that we don't have too much back and forth! [/LIST] thank you so much for working with me! and of course, as the artist, feel free to disregard any suggestions I make if they're anatomically incorrect! Looking forward to seeing the changes, and definitely expect a tip for all this work I'm making you go through!
@laticat holy wow first of all I want to say that I love how you've drawn her eyes! the subtle undereye bags are So Good and I love the softness of her eyelashes!

I do have a couple things I'd like fixed, sorry for the inconvenience!
  1. this one, admittedly, I should've caught in the sketch stage, sorry! I feel like her nostrils are a little awkwardly angled towards the viewer?

I played around with it in photoshop and I think erasing some of the middle line and the slightest corner off the far line helps:wNh2JTY.png
  2. in the sketch stage, she had this really cute sorta....cheeky, mischievous smile? it matched really well with her flirty wink. I think it was the thinner lips and wider area of teeth showing--it sorta looked like she was biting her lip?

Again I tried a very messy photoshop job, and I feel like making her lips lighter in color (close to skin tone) and taking off some of the pointy lipstick ends (though I definitely took off too much) makes it look a little more natural, which is the aesthetic I want to go for with this character. WbhExDx.png

of course I couldn't try to change the shape of the smile itself (to be a bit wider, like the sketch), but I'd be really grateful if you could show me what that'd look like?
  3. This is probably connected to the shape of her mouth (#2), but I feel like in the sketch stage her mouth was closer to the bottom of her chin. The final piece has sorta an.....empty space.....where her chin is (it seems like her features are kinda scrunched to the top of her face?) I definitely think that fixing #2 would fix this problem, or maybe adding a heavier shadow below the mouth (like sketch stage) just to have something for the eyes to focus on--just wanted to mention it so that we don't have too much back and forth!

thank you so much for working with me! and of course, as the artist, feel free to disregard any suggestions I make if they're anatomically incorrect! Looking forward to seeing the changes, and definitely expect a tip for all this work I'm making you go through!
@sockmonkeygerald Hodgepodge is all done!! I've linked an album with different versions of the image. Lemme know if you see something that needs changing~ [url=https://imgur.com/a/tRf3aCX][img]https://i.imgur.com/iNCMP8V.png[/img][/url]
@sockmonkeygerald

Hodgepodge is all done!! I've linked an album with different versions of the image. Lemme know if you see something that needs changing~

iNCMP8V.png
gurrero.gif
xxxxyXdqoGE.png174-pink.gifTjY22IL.pngxxxx
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
FObX7rS.png
rI18gRz.png
JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
@Gurrero Ha, neat! She looks almost cartoony at first but I'm liking it, never seen a cartoony-style portrait before :) Thanks for the album and your work, she looks great!
@Gurrero Ha, neat! She looks almost cartoony at first but I'm liking it, never seen a cartoony-style portrait before :) Thanks for the album and your work, she looks great!
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@KaineRallis Sorry for getting back to you so late!! I hope these changes are closer to what you had in mind? Thank you for the feedback; I try my best but I'm of course still learning, and it's easy to miss things when you've been staring at a piece for too long. Please don't be afraid to let me know if there's anything else I can change! [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/3b73/th/pre/i/2018/231/7/2/kainerallis_foddart_by_laticat-dckl7rh.png[/img]
@KaineRallis

Sorry for getting back to you so late!! I hope these changes are closer to what you had in mind?

Thank you for the feedback; I try my best but I'm of course still learning, and it's easy to miss things when you've been staring at a piece for too long. Please don't be afraid to let me know if there's anything else I can change!

kainerallis_foddart_by_laticat-dckl7rh.png
XQg5j7o.png
@laticat yes, the nose and the lip color and the chin are much better!

just one last tiny thing: i feel like she looks kinda buck-toothed? but I have no idea for the life of me how I would go about fixing that--could be the teeth lines? I liked the more subtle look of the OG final piece (personal preference, I don't like seeing teeth so defined).

thanks so much!
@laticat yes, the nose and the lip color and the chin are much better!

just one last tiny thing: i feel like she looks kinda buck-toothed? but I have no idea for the life of me how I would go about fixing that--could be the teeth lines? I liked the more subtle look of the OG final piece (personal preference, I don't like seeing teeth so defined).

thanks so much!
@KaineRallis No worries! It's always kind of a weird line between flat and uncanny valley when it comes to teeth o(---( Here'es the undefined version! Thanks so much for your patience and for ordering from me! [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/c723/th/pre/i/2018/231/9/9/kainerallis_foddart_by_laticat-dckllpu.png[/img]
@KaineRallis

No worries! It's always kind of a weird line between flat and uncanny valley when it comes to teeth o(---( Here'es the undefined version!

Thanks so much for your patience and for ordering from me!

kainerallis_foddart_by_laticat-dckllpu.png
XQg5j7o.png
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64