Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]Wind Foddart Orders in Progress!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 63 64
@Mossfern sounds good, accepted!
@Sprill0 sure thing yep, accepted!
@Yewwily sounds good, you get the last slot!

@Teletraan I will allow an exception slot since you are ordering one blob and Im going to give you an extra slot 11 since there are no more orders after yours (if I didnt miss anyone!) so its accepted too :)

(woops turns out I read the posts probably in wrong order but anyway, you all are accepted, no worries)
@Mossfern sounds good, accepted!
@Sprill0 sure thing yep, accepted!
@Yewwily sounds good, you get the last slot!

@Teletraan I will allow an exception slot since you are ordering one blob and Im going to give you an extra slot 11 since there are no more orders after yours (if I didnt miss anyone!) so its accepted too :)

(woops turns out I read the posts probably in wrong order but anyway, you all are accepted, no worries)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Hikumi Thanks! Sending you a CR now. :)
@Hikumi Thanks! Sending you a CR now. :)
Spiral Aloe Collector

Manyleaves Collector
wrmgy.png
@Rook

That sounds good! I'll go take a look around your clan, thank you for your order :)
@Rook

That sounds good! I'll go take a look around your clan, thank you for your order :)
xxz3tnOVC.pngxx tumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngxxxx
@Scenario I can create gijinkas! They’ll be based off a dragon’s genes/apparel, and probably won’t be too detailed of an outfit if I create them haha xD
@Scenario I can create gijinkas! They’ll be based off a dragon’s genes/apparel, and probably won’t be too detailed of an outfit if I create them haha xD
@Harmonywish That's great! Thank you so much! Username: Scenario Player ID Number: 397964 Link to Character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43070133] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/430702/43070133_350.png[/img] [/url] What you'd like: Flat Colour Headshot/Bust Offer: 4, level ten dragons Information: My dragon is dark and mysterious, she prefers to keep to the shadows and is quite sneaky. Nobody knows her past, but it can't be good, seeing how she doesn't trust anyone. Is it ok if I don't give u the dragons immediately? I'll send it by CR by the day! Thanks again! Also could you pls ping me when you have more slots for Flat Colour Headshot Bust?
@Harmonywish
That's great! Thank you so much!

Username: Scenario
Player ID Number: 397964
Link to Character:
43070133_350.png

What you'd like: Flat Colour Headshot/Bust
Offer: 4, level ten dragons
Information: My dragon is dark and mysterious, she prefers to keep to the shadows and is quite sneaky. Nobody knows her past, but it can't be good, seeing how she doesn't trust anyone.

Is it ok if I don't give u the dragons immediately? I'll send it by CR by the day!
Thanks again!
Also could you pls ping me when you have more slots for Flat Colour Headshot Bust?
“Jealousy. Hate. Greed. Friends, even family members are driven to kill by such ludicrous emotions. Such emotions create fathers who try to kill their own sons to save their own flesh. As long as humans control, as long as humans dictate, as long as humans exist…this madness will never end.”
-Zephiel, Fire Emblem
Elements-Banner2.png
@Kunikida sorry I totally missed you, I had the feeling I had accidentally skip someone aaaa here I am!
I can totally do but my slots are full for now - I will add you to waitlist and will let you know when a slot opens! (no need to refill form nor anything, I will actually note you down on the spreadsheet, but send payment when I tell you there's a slot :>)
also 300 levels, does that sound ok? I can try to break my comfort zone and try to do something cute aaa

also heeeeeeey if you drew those cool refs I would be happy to...do an art trade when I'm less busy...
@Kunikida sorry I totally missed you, I had the feeling I had accidentally skip someone aaaa here I am!
I can totally do but my slots are full for now - I will add you to waitlist and will let you know when a slot opens! (no need to refill form nor anything, I will actually note you down on the spreadsheet, but send payment when I tell you there's a slot :>)
also 300 levels, does that sound ok? I can try to break my comfort zone and try to do something cute aaa

also heeeeeeey if you drew those cool refs I would be happy to...do an art trade when I'm less busy...
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Hikumi

No worries! ^^ And sure thing! ^^

ahhhh I didn't sadly ;w; it was drawn by user yoonkiepls :>
@Hikumi

No worries! ^^ And sure thing! ^^

ahhhh I didn't sadly ;w; it was drawn by user yoonkiepls :>
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@RobotNix I'm going to sleep so there's no rush; 36 level 5's (I think) for Kkorven.
@RobotNix I'm going to sleep so there's no rush; 36 level 5's (I think) for Kkorven.
vnfnSuk.gif
@KKorven here to fill in my order for the spiral adopt! Username: tomatotwin 319443 Dragon image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33798355] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/337984/33798355_350.png[/img] [/url] Sponsoring: n/a Apparel: n/a Skincent: n/a Facing: right Payment: 100 levels
@KKorven
here to fill in my order for the spiral adopt!
Username: tomatotwin 319443
Dragon image:
33798355_350.png

Sponsoring: n/a
Apparel: n/a
Skincent: n/a
Facing: right
Payment: 100 levels
@Kunikida

Okay you've been added! Feel free to send dragons when you're ready and I'll get right on it!
@Kunikida

Okay you've been added! Feel free to send dragons when you're ready and I'll get right on it!
â™”Lore Shop

â™”Bio Templates

â™”What does your username mean?
_________________________________ Wind Council
Wind Foddart
Wind's Okayest Exalter
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 63 64