Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]Wind Foddart Orders in Progress!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 63 64
@Xairathan

Ok, I think I have enough information to work with!. I don't require you to send me the levels early but I would appreciate it if you have a good amount ready when you start sending around mid-week, just so we don't stress ourselves over it on last day lol. I'll be at work so you'll most likely be sending to an acceptor during the day but feel free to ping me if you need to communicate anything.

(It's kinda nice to see Yasuda's manga since well I'm in DRRR, maybe I should look into YZQ)
@Xairathan

Ok, I think I have enough information to work with!. I don't require you to send me the levels early but I would appreciate it if you have a good amount ready when you start sending around mid-week, just so we don't stress ourselves over it on last day lol. I'll be at work so you'll most likely be sending to an acceptor during the day but feel free to ping me if you need to communicate anything.

(It's kinda nice to see Yasuda's manga since well I'm in DRRR, maybe I should look into YZQ)
@Kkorven I think we've had this DRRR-YZQ discussion before ^^; That or someone else did, I know a lot of people know DRRR more than YZQ

Sounds good, please feel free to do the same to communicate as well! I'll be getting my smaller orders out of the way but I hope to start on the larger ones by no later than Wednesday.
@Kkorven I think we've had this DRRR-YZQ discussion before ^^; That or someone else did, I know a lot of people know DRRR more than YZQ

Sounds good, please feel free to do the same to communicate as well! I'll be getting my smaller orders out of the way but I hope to start on the larger ones by no later than Wednesday.
vnfnSuk.gif
@hikumi If you're online may I please send you dragons?
@hikumi If you're online may I please send you dragons?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan

Probably someone else, but I get why the same discussion gets brought up xD. I usually start working with smaller orders too, so your order can take about a month to be completed, maybe a little more since I might be busier than expected at work orz. But I'll keep in touch about it. Cheers!
@Xairathan

Probably someone else, but I get why the same discussion gets brought up xD. I usually start working with smaller orders too, so your order can take about a month to be completed, maybe a little more since I might be busier than expected at work orz. But I'll keep in touch about it. Cheers!
@ColoradoBlues [size=4][b]Corgi Sticker[/b][/size] [b]Username: Havenstrife[/b] [b]Dragon/OC/Dog: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/404498900989247499/473392791955701762/Xyli_Ref_2016_Ear_fixed.png[/img][/b] [b]Flower Colors:[/b] Navy blue [b]Price:[/b] 25 levels [b]Other Information:[/b] His tongue is navy blue like his spots. [size=4][b]Corgi Sticker[/b][/size] [b]Dragon/OC/Dog:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=15&breed=6&element=6&eyetype=4&gender=1&tert=41&tertgene=14&winggene=13&wings=4&auth=1ddfd17984aef30917a380941c1f8d481b945700&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Flower Colors:[/b] Gold [b]Price:[/b] 25 levels [b]Other Information:[/b] N/A
@ColoradoBlues
Corgi Sticker
Username: Havenstrife
Dragon/OC/Dog: Xyli_Ref_2016_Ear_fixed.png
Flower Colors: Navy blue
Price: 25 levels
Other Information: His tongue is navy blue like his spots.

Corgi Sticker
Dragon/OC/Dog: dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=15&breed=6&element=6&eyetype=4&gender=1&tert=41&tertgene=14&winggene=13&wings=4&auth=1ddfd17984aef30917a380941c1f8d481b945700&dummyext=prev.png
Flower Colors: Gold
Price: 25 levels
Other Information: N/A
@Xairathan Im sorry I couldnt take myself off during night but yep Im now around and should be able to accept them!
@Xairathan Im sorry I couldnt take myself off during night but yep Im now around and should be able to accept them!
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Kookaburra ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/ffaTr8f.png[/img] [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/ffaTr8f.png[/img][/code]
@Kookaburra ^^ ffaTr8f.png
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/ffaTr8f.png[/img]
9kiWQCb.png
@hikumi if my sleep addled brain is right that should be exact change but if it's not please let me know and I'll gladly correct it ^^;;

@hikumi if my sleep addled brain is right that should be exact change but if it's not please let me know and I'll gladly correct it ^^;;

vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan I will recheck when I exalt them later today but I counted it and I think the levels are correct! :>
@Xairathan I will recheck when I exalt them later today but I counted it and I think the levels are correct! :>
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@kkorven I'm still waiting to hear back from some medium-sized orders and i've got some levels still so i figured i'd start on yours. May I send via PA?
@kkorven I'm still waiting to hear back from some medium-sized orders and i've got some levels still so i figured i'd start on yours. May I send via PA?
vnfnSuk.gif
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 63 64