Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Spooky's Art Stand!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17
@LordMaroo
Gotcha! I’ll get right on it :D

@OpalineTeardrops
If I were to design an outfit for her, I think I’d prefer to draw a fullbody? And would you want me to use what she has on in the ref as a basis, or just make something new? (And I don’t think I’ll upcharge you, I’ve worked from description alone before and it’s essentially the same thing ^^)
@LordMaroo
Gotcha! I’ll get right on it :D

@OpalineTeardrops
If I were to design an outfit for her, I think I’d prefer to draw a fullbody? And would you want me to use what she has on in the ref as a basis, or just make something new? (And I don’t think I’ll upcharge you, I’ve worked from description alone before and it’s essentially the same thing ^^)
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
@LordMaroo Here is Leonis! I really like his design, it was fun to work with! [img]https://i.imgur.com/LoJiXS2.png[/img] Please send payment through either a one way cr or a message. Thank you for commissioning me!
@LordMaroo
Here is Leonis! I really like his design, it was fun to work with!
LoJiXS2.png
Please send payment through either a one way cr or a message. Thank you for commissioning me!
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
@texaspooky Yo! I'm back ;D [b]Character Reference:[/b] [url]https://toyhou.se/2378585.vasilis[/url] [b]Style:[/b] Flat Color Bust [b]Payment Method:[/b] Treasure + [item=starwood veil] (Price: 150kt, I dunno how much the Starwood Veil will make the final price, so I'll just list the default price here ^^) [b]Special Notes:[/b] Just in case it isn't clear enough, the jacket he is wearing is red, not brown ^^ Also, this kid is, like, the happiest bean?? He's so happy and optimistic in fact that he can be too trusting and then something could go horribly wrong if he trusts the wrong person whoops X'D
@texaspooky

Yo! I'm back ;D

Character Reference: https://toyhou.se/2378585.vasilis

Style: Flat Color Bust

Payment Method: Treasure + Starwood Veil (Price: 150kt, I dunno how much the Starwood Veil will make the final price, so I'll just list the default price here ^^)

Special Notes: Just in case it isn't clear enough, the jacket he is wearing is red, not brown ^^ Also, this kid is, like, the happiest bean?? He's so happy and optimistic in fact that he can be too trusting and then something could go horribly wrong if he trusts the wrong person whoops X'D
xk7ymDQ.png
@SoulLugia11
Heyo! Welcome back ^^

I think I'd say the starwood veil is worth 130kt? (The AH prices vary widely lol) And I'll put you down on the list! Just to be sure, the color of his jacket in the one colored art piece is inaccurate, and it should be red in this commission?
@SoulLugia11
Heyo! Welcome back ^^

I think I'd say the starwood veil is worth 130kt? (The AH prices vary widely lol) And I'll put you down on the list! Just to be sure, the color of his jacket in the one colored art piece is inaccurate, and it should be red in this commission?
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
@texaspooky

Cool! I believe that'd be the Starwood Veil plus 20kt for a bust if my math is correct XD

Also, the jacket is red, but it looks kinda brown to me, so I was thinking 'what if others think it's brown', so yeah, it should be red ^^
@texaspooky

Cool! I believe that'd be the Starwood Veil plus 20kt for a bust if my math is correct XD

Also, the jacket is red, but it looks kinda brown to me, so I was thinking 'what if others think it's brown', so yeah, it should be red ^^
xk7ymDQ.png
@SoulLugia11
Yup! Sounds good!

And yeah I get that lol. I can definitely see how it could go either way honestly, it could be red but it could also be more red than it is now. But I'm one of those people who'd be like "actually thats a light reddish brown" so oops >> But I'll make it red!
@SoulLugia11
Yup! Sounds good!

And yeah I get that lol. I can definitely see how it could go either way honestly, it could be red but it could also be more red than it is now. But I'm one of those people who'd be like "actually thats a light reddish brown" so oops >> But I'll make it red!
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
@SoulLugia11 Here's your boy! I intended to get this done sooner, this last week was just a bit rough ;; Hope you like it! [img]https://i.imgur.com/gmBLVj1.png[/img]
@SoulLugia11
Here's your boy! I intended to get this done sooner, this last week was just a bit rough ;; Hope you like it!

gmBLVj1.png
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
@texaspooky Aaaa thankies thankies thankies!! My sunny boy looks so flippin' adorable! <3 And don't worry, real life is more important ^^ I'd love to order from ya again if I can XD [b]Character Reference:[/b] [url]https://toyhou.se/1918698.callum[/url] [b]Style:[/b] Flat Color Bust [b]Payment Method:[/b] [item=shifting kelpie mane] (Price: 150kt) [b]Special Notes:[/b] His personality is in his bio on his TH page, but to keep it short, he's basically an air-headed, brave yet paranoid dork who also happens to be loyal and protective (oh and stubborn too so stubborn lol) Also, there are a few refs without the scarf, but I'd like it if the scarf was included; [s]it's important XD[/s] One last thing, his complexion is very pale (a couple of his refs don't show that, that's why I'm bringing it up lol) and his left blind eye is orange, not yellow (it might look yellow in a couple of his refs maybe I dunno XD)
@texaspooky

Aaaa thankies thankies thankies!! My sunny boy looks so flippin' adorable! <3 And don't worry, real life is more important ^^

I'd love to order from ya again if I can XD

Character Reference: https://toyhou.se/1918698.callum

Style: Flat Color Bust

Payment Method: Shifting Kelpie Mane (Price: 150kt)

Special Notes: His personality is in his bio on his TH page, but to keep it short, he's basically an air-headed, brave yet paranoid dork who also happens to be loyal and protective (oh and stubborn too so stubborn lol) Also, there are a few refs without the scarf, but I'd like it if the scarf was included; it's important XD One last thing, his complexion is very pale (a couple of his refs don't show that, that's why I'm bringing it up lol) and his left blind eye is orange, not yellow (it might look yellow in a couple of his refs maybe I dunno XD)
xk7ymDQ.png
@texaspooky

Hello! Your art looks lovely aaa I saw it via my phone and yeet now I'm on my laptop to type this all out!

Character Reference: (Dragon BBCode, ref sheet, etc.)https://toyhou.se/2883119.munchie https://toyhou.se/2883068.axe

Style: (If you don't include a shading type, I will assume you just want what comes free)Cel Shading please!

Payment Method: (Treasure, gems, items, etc. Please list the price of the commission you're ordering so I know that you are aware of the cost, and that I can verify it) Gems! It'll total 310gems I believe??

Special Notes: (Any pose preferences? Things I should/shouldn't include? Any extra items or things I should know about the character? The more description, the better)

Okay! So I want these two dudes together in one picture! A cel shaded halfbody with two characters pretty please! As for posing 'n all that.. I have two ideas? One where they be holding,, hands,,, ;w;,,, just the two of them there with Munchie (one eyed kitty) eyeing Axe all heart eye emojis, and Axe is blushing all,, uwu,, glancing away slightly,,,

Holding hands is optional?? But I do want munchie eyeing Axe all heart eyes emoji, and Axe being blushu uwu,, probably not looking back directly at him? Probably a shy 'haha yeah' nervously glances away awkward chuckle yeah.. i just remembered wow Axe wears shades so?? yeah??

Hope that explains it a bit? I'd also prefer munchie's mouth to be open with his tongue stickin' out-- as that's what he looks like a good.. majority of the time? Drool is optional, though much preferred.

I'll send my payment via the CR once you confirm the order!
@texaspooky

Hello! Your art looks lovely aaa I saw it via my phone and yeet now I'm on my laptop to type this all out!

Character Reference: (Dragon BBCode, ref sheet, etc.)https://toyhou.se/2883119.munchie https://toyhou.se/2883068.axe

Style: (If you don't include a shading type, I will assume you just want what comes free)Cel Shading please!

Payment Method: (Treasure, gems, items, etc. Please list the price of the commission you're ordering so I know that you are aware of the cost, and that I can verify it) Gems! It'll total 310gems I believe??

Special Notes: (Any pose preferences? Things I should/shouldn't include? Any extra items or things I should know about the character? The more description, the better)

Okay! So I want these two dudes together in one picture! A cel shaded halfbody with two characters pretty please! As for posing 'n all that.. I have two ideas? One where they be holding,, hands,,, ;w;,,, just the two of them there with Munchie (one eyed kitty) eyeing Axe all heart eye emojis, and Axe is blushing all,, uwu,, glancing away slightly,,,

Holding hands is optional?? But I do want munchie eyeing Axe all heart eyes emoji, and Axe being blushu uwu,, probably not looking back directly at him? Probably a shy 'haha yeah' nervously glances away awkward chuckle yeah.. i just remembered wow Axe wears shades so?? yeah??

Hope that explains it a bit? I'd also prefer munchie's mouth to be open with his tongue stickin' out-- as that's what he looks like a good.. majority of the time? Drool is optional, though much preferred.

I'll send my payment via the CR once you confirm the order!
Hi!! I'll put something more interesting here... someday...
@SoulLugia11
Can do! I'll be sure to make his eye oranger :> (also bless you for paying in apparel so much, whenever i get treasure I spend it on other stuff instead of actually finishing my projects so it's nice to get the apparel i've been meaning to buy outright :'D)

@Jaynk
Ty ty! I love your ocs omg, they're lovely! If you want me to include Axe's shades, I can definitely try to get the "nervously glance away" feel out of it but idk how well it will work. Otherwise, I'd just need to know what color his eyes are ^^

Ah heck I just now realized that I messed up my multi-character piece pricing :/ It actually comes out to about 360 gems. 180kt + 108kt(60% of the price of first chara) + 20kt for the shading. So 308kt, or about 360g with the conversion I use. I apologize if my method is confusing ^^;
@SoulLugia11
Can do! I'll be sure to make his eye oranger :> (also bless you for paying in apparel so much, whenever i get treasure I spend it on other stuff instead of actually finishing my projects so it's nice to get the apparel i've been meaning to buy outright :'D)

@Jaynk
Ty ty! I love your ocs omg, they're lovely! If you want me to include Axe's shades, I can definitely try to get the "nervously glance away" feel out of it but idk how well it will work. Otherwise, I'd just need to know what color his eyes are ^^

Ah heck I just now realized that I messed up my multi-character piece pricing :/ It actually comes out to about 360 gems. 180kt + 108kt(60% of the price of first chara) + 20kt for the shading. So 308kt, or about 360g with the conversion I use. I apologize if my method is confusing ^^;
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17