Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Spooky's Art Stand!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17
@texaspooky

Aaaa thank you! And you can pick what you do with Axe, but his eyes are green! Green eye boyo!

And ahhh, no problem it's okay! Thanks for letting me know, I can totally pay that still haha! I'll go ahead and send the CR!And no need to apologize it's all gucci aaa
@texaspooky

Aaaa thank you! And you can pick what you do with Axe, but his eyes are green! Green eye boyo!

And ahhh, no problem it's okay! Thanks for letting me know, I can totally pay that still haha! I'll go ahead and send the CR!And no need to apologize it's all gucci aaa
Hi!! I'll put something more interesting here... someday...
@Jaynk
I'll add you to my queue! And I can send a sketch once I have it made, so you can let me know what you think of it before I line and color ^^
@Jaynk
I'll add you to my queue! And I can send a sketch once I have it made, so you can let me know what you think of it before I line and color ^^
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
@SoulLugia11 Here's Callum! (I'm slowly getting better at finishing these in a reasonable amount of time lol) Hope you like him! [img]https://i.imgur.com/l6sOu6z.png[/img]
@SoulLugia11
Here's Callum! (I'm slowly getting better at finishing these in a reasonable amount of time lol) Hope you like him!

l6sOu6z.png
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
@texaspooky i would like a headshot of this boy here, the blue haired one bop
@texaspooky i would like a headshot of this boy here, the blue haired one bop
8261159cc65c93e13a5b4215d385330a.gif
@texaspooky

Awwwwwe thank you so much!! I love him a lot <33
@texaspooky

Awwwwwe thank you so much!! I love him a lot <33
xk7ymDQ.png
@AlphaJoy
Hello! ^^ I'm assuming you want him drawn as a humanoid? (Also, if you could please fill out my order form so you can tell me a bit more about his character? Or if you have any pose/expression preferences, etc)
@AlphaJoy
Hello! ^^ I'm assuming you want him drawn as a humanoid? (Also, if you could please fill out my order form so you can tell me a bit more about his character? Or if you have any pose/expression preferences, etc)
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
Character Reference: bop

Style: Headshot

Payment Method: Treasure

Special Notes: He's a really good boy,extremely shy and lovely even in his dragon form. If you could draw him blushed or smiling would be great!
Character Reference: bop

Style: Headshot

Payment Method: Treasure

Special Notes: He's a really good boy,extremely shy and lovely even in his dragon form. If you could draw him blushed or smiling would be great!
8261159cc65c93e13a5b4215d385330a.gif
@texaspooky would it be possible to commission somthing in the style shown in the first post?
@texaspooky would it be possible to commission somthing in the style shown in the first post?
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
@texaspooky
Just double checking, but would a cleaver and the gene Jaguar be enough to get me a cel shaded halfbody?
@texaspooky
Just double checking, but would a cleaver and the gene Jaguar be enough to get me a cel shaded halfbody?
I'll find something good to put here again one day
@AlphaJoy
Got it! I'll add you to the queue :D

@Lyra531
Do you mean as the chibi-ish style I used for my links? Sure, I could do that! I'm not sure about how to price those just yet, I'd probably need to see how complex of character(s) you're looking to get art of before I make a guess.

@Grahh
Yes! It actually totals to be a bit more than the cost of a cel-shaded halfbody, so you could get soft-shading instead if you'd like! (or if cel is what you prefer, thats totally fine!)
@AlphaJoy
Got it! I'll add you to the queue :D

@Lyra531
Do you mean as the chibi-ish style I used for my links? Sure, I could do that! I'm not sure about how to price those just yet, I'd probably need to see how complex of character(s) you're looking to get art of before I make a guess.

@Grahh
Yes! It actually totals to be a bit more than the cost of a cel-shaded halfbody, so you could get soft-shading instead if you'd like! (or if cel is what you prefer, thats totally fine!)
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17