Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ART SHOP] Project 100 (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[color=#BE81F7]Hello and welcome to my shop! My art project is to create a big art piece with 100 icons like [url=https://sta.sh/01kqceo1wiic]this one[/url]. I prefer gems over treasure 'cause I need to buy some gems scrolls for my dreaddragon project. Want to join? Great! I'll be happy to draw something for you. Remember to ping me (@PulciniVerdi) in your post and provide enough reference! I will draw humanoid and gijinka, no ferals/animals.[/color] [color=#2E9AFE][b]Price[/b][/color] [color=#BE81F7]1:1000 gems/treasure Base icon 25k +5k for accessory +20k if you have no art refs[/color] [right][color=#2E9AFE][b]Treasure Slot[/b][/color] [color=#BE81F7]peepsnibbles[/color][/right] [right][color=#2E9AFE][b]Gem Slot[/b][/color] [color=#BE81F7]witchyeevee witchyeevee MingoMango[/color][/right] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/c65b/f/2018/169/6/5/01_05_by_ylyth-dcepxof.png[/img]
Hello and welcome to my shop!
My art project is to create a big art piece with 100 icons like this one. I prefer gems over treasure 'cause I need to buy some gems scrolls for my dreaddragon project. Want to join? Great! I'll be happy to draw something for you. Remember to ping me (@PulciniVerdi) in your post and provide enough reference! I will draw humanoid and gijinka, no ferals/animals.

Price
1:1000 gems/treasure
Base icon 25k
+5k for accessory
+20k if you have no art refs

Treasure Slot
peepsnibbles
Gem Slot
witchyeevee
witchyeevee
MingoMango
01_05_by_ylyth-dcepxof.png
Need money? Be My Alchemist!
Done
1 KokichiOuma
2 Holi
3 DarkYaten
4 Inahetalian
5 DoctorRosalia
6 kinglycobra
7 BumRapRhiny
8 GlassGhost
9 shsltrashboy

Done
1 KokichiOuma
2 Holi
3 DarkYaten
4 Inahetalian
5 DoctorRosalia
6 kinglycobra
7 BumRapRhiny
8 GlassGhost
9 shsltrashboy

PINGLIST
peepsnibbles - witchyeevee
PINGLIST
peepsnibbles - witchyeevee
OPEN!
OPEN!
@PulciniVerdi

Can I grab a slot? Sending over the info in a sec~

edit: nvm I'll just grab one for now!
@PulciniVerdi

Can I grab a slot? Sending over the info in a sec~

edit: nvm I'll just grab one for now!
@Holi Sure :) Treasure or gems?
@Holi Sure :) Treasure or gems?
@PulciniVerdi Nyello, may I grab a slot for Sashko Hounei in this dragon's bio, please? It'd be going off of the design on the right.

For some clarification on her design, the stitches on her lips are actually tattoos, not real stitches. I'm chill with paying in treasure or gems, whichever you prefer tbh. Let me know if that's alright and also when to send payment~ :O

Edit: Also, her face would be the same gray color as the rest of her skin, not with white face paint, sorry, forgot to mention that.
@PulciniVerdi Nyello, may I grab a slot for Sashko Hounei in this dragon's bio, please? It'd be going off of the design on the right.

For some clarification on her design, the stitches on her lips are actually tattoos, not real stitches. I'm chill with paying in treasure or gems, whichever you prefer tbh. Let me know if that's alright and also when to send payment~ :O

Edit: Also, her face would be the same gray color as the rest of her skin, not with white face paint, sorry, forgot to mention that.
31184923_pIXlt8ZbyCF6qdI.gif
eri|31|fr+0|tumblr
baeridan___eridan_by_featherfell-d9lxf8r.gif
Copypaste my name when pinging.
Try again if I don't reply in 24 hrs.

iuEBSJ3.png
0T9buOf.png
CfyODjg.png
7Zid8hE.png
G8AyR6r.png
9PstSFT.png
gMDuKVs.png
3adgzZD.png
0HBKL8H.png
LTm7UbO.png
qGabqd5.png
eMPFsUR.png
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif
@KokichiOuma Sure, no problem. I do prefer gems tbh since I'm saving for a capsule gene scroll.I'll send you a pm when it's ready, after payment I'll give you the link :)
@KokichiOuma Sure, no problem. I do prefer gems tbh since I'm saving for a capsule gene scroll.I'll send you a pm when it's ready, after payment I'll give you the link :)
up
up
@PulciniVerdi

Gems-- here's the ref! 20, right?
2qa09ph.png

Should I send them now, or later?

@PulciniVerdi

Gems-- here's the ref! 20, right?
2qa09ph.png

Should I send them now, or later?