Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ART SHOP] Project 100 (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="PulciniVerdi" date="2018-07-02 14:44:46" ] @witchyeevee need your refs :) @MingoMango Sorry didn't notice your post 'till now ^^" I can do it! It'll be a gem slot (25 since he hasn't extra accessory) [/quote] Ah no worries, i'll send the gems your way!
PulciniVerdi wrote on 2018-07-02 14:44:46:
@witchyeevee need your refs :)

@MingoMango Sorry didn't notice your post 'till now ^^"
I can do it! It'll be a gem slot (25 since he hasn't extra accessory)
Ah no worries, i'll send the gems your way!
Song of Solomon 4:7 New Living Translation (NLT)
You are altogether beautiful, my darling,
beautiful in every way.
@PulciniVerdi
Refs! and One More for the pirate outfit
Two images for two outfits on the same character!
Honestly it doesn't matter much but she only has the one earring on the pirate outfit, not with her clerical stuff! (It's a clip on)

Can one be just a calm happy smile, and the other actively like, laughing? She's a v cheery character.
@PulciniVerdi
Refs! and One More for the pirate outfit
Two images for two outfits on the same character!
Honestly it doesn't matter much but she only has the one earring on the pirate outfit, not with her clerical stuff! (It's a clip on)

Can one be just a calm happy smile, and the other actively like, laughing? She's a v cheery character.
@peepsnibbles @witchyeevee @MingoMango

Bad news :/
My graphic tablet isn't working properly anymore. I try to fix it but it didn't work and today it stopped working at all. That said, I'm currently unable to complete your commissions. Let me know if you want to keep your slot and get it done when I'll be able to work again.
@peepsnibbles @witchyeevee @MingoMango

Bad news :/
My graphic tablet isn't working properly anymore. I try to fix it but it didn't work and today it stopped working at all. That said, I'm currently unable to complete your commissions. Let me know if you want to keep your slot and get it done when I'll be able to work again.
Need money? Be My Alchemist!
@PulciniVerdi It would be nice to keep the spot and everything, but it really is no rush. I'm sorry about your tablet, my own is wonky too lately.
@PulciniVerdi It would be nice to keep the spot and everything, but it really is no rush. I'm sorry about your tablet, my own is wonky too lately.
a1.pnga2.pnga3.gifa4.png He/Him
Plural They/Them
RP Clan
Gen1 Raffle
@PulciniVerdi
Hey hey no worries. A lot of people have been having issues w their tablets recently so take care of that! I'm not worried about waiting a longer time for art.
=u=/)!
@PulciniVerdi
Hey hey no worries. A lot of people have been having issues w their tablets recently so take care of that! I'm not worried about waiting a longer time for art.
=u=/)!
No worries! I completely understand
No worries! I completely understand
Song of Solomon 4:7 New Living Translation (NLT)
You are altogether beautiful, my darling,
beautiful in every way.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7