Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Moving away]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31
Hello! I'd like to commission some art of Ojo, please~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35328031] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/353281/35328031_350.png[/img] [/url] - Full bust w' apparel - Gem payment __________________________________________________________________ Thank you in advance - your work is lovely. ^^

Hello! I'd like to commission some art of Ojo, please~

35328031_350.png

- Full bust w' apparel

- Gem payment

@Mithian Your payment has been sent. ^^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist Here she is! ^_^ It was a lot of fun drawing her! I hope you like it [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/f2a814ce1bd485a64a336455c836978e/tumblr_pbpi8sfpX11tlq9fqo1_540.png[/img]
@Disillusionist

Here she is! ^_^ It was a lot of fun drawing her! I hope you like it

tumblr_pbpi8sfpX11tlq9fqo1_540.png
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gif
Mithian | She/Her | +6hr
>Art Shop |
>Tumblr | Instagram
>Wishlist | Something Pretty

Uh??? What's this? trash?
vl5m1.gif
@Mithian Hello! Do you have a pinglist for slots? If so, could you please put me on it? I'd like to lurk for a while.
@Mithian Hello! Do you have a pinglist for slots? If so, could you please put me on it? I'd like to lurk for a while.
@Mithian Could you add me to your pinglist, please? Your art is lovely. :)
@Mithian Could you add me to your pinglist, please? Your art is lovely. :)
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva sure thing! It will take me a while to finish my commissions since I lost my pen and I'm currently working in shifts of 9 to 10 hours but I'll make sure to notificate everyone once I'm back to being able to finish/start drawing commissions again!
@Lundlaeva sure thing! It will take me a while to finish my commissions since I lost my pen and I'm currently working in shifts of 9 to 10 hours but I'll make sure to notificate everyone once I'm back to being able to finish/start drawing commissions again!
Mithian | She/Her | +6hr
>Art Shop |
>Tumblr | Instagram

vl5m1.gif
@Mithian That's okay, I don't mind waiting at all. I need to think about who gets some new art anyway! :)
@Mithian That's okay, I don't mind waiting at all. I need to think about who gets some new art anyway! :)
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Ambitious I'm so sorry for the [i]very late and slow[/i] commission. But alas I got it done! [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/baeeb43b9ab21ff722f5ae80e106ab35/tumblr_pcqal8oNR01tlq9fqo1_1280.png[/img]
@Ambitious
I'm so sorry for the very late and slow commission.
But alas I got it done!

tumblr_pcqal8oNR01tlq9fqo1_1280.png

Mithian | She/Her | +6hr
>Art Shop |
>Tumblr | Instagram

vl5m1.gif
I know it took me forever but at last it's here ;v; @Kender [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/f72c10023597e067eeb3ed8aacf34493/tumblr_pf9drzHZNB1tlq9fqo1_540.png[/img]
I know it took me forever but at last it's here ;v; @Kender

tumblr_pf9drzHZNB1tlq9fqo1_540.png
Mithian | She/Her | +6hr
>Art Shop |
>Tumblr | Instagram

vl5m1.gif
@Mithian
aah it looks so nice! c: tbh i forgot i ordered from you so this was cool to wake up to, lol.
i... also can't remember if i paid already or not. x0x have i?
@Mithian
aah it looks so nice! c: tbh i forgot i ordered from you so this was cool to wake up to, lol.
i... also can't remember if i paid already or not. x0x have i?
2a4071489788b28ad3eb30a64959cbdd8d1af108.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31