Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ink foundry - Gijinka portrait/full body
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33
@Kelnarlie

Character name: Auxbar (This is a gift for a friend!)
Type of artwork: Fullbody with ref (Will be paying in gems)
Link to oc: Non dragon OC if that's ok! His hair is tied back! He's also very muscular (this isn't a pic of him but this is to get a better idea of his body type, clothes and such, just minus the weapon) The mark on his face on his toyhouse ref is war paint/a spiral-like shape. In the second ref the char has a tattoo marking on the arm so if you could add that as well that'd be awesome!
Describe character personality in three words: Confident, sweet, rugged
Include name in art?: Yes
Include dragon number in art?: N/A
@Kelnarlie

Character name: Auxbar (This is a gift for a friend!)
Type of artwork: Fullbody with ref (Will be paying in gems)
Link to oc: Non dragon OC if that's ok! His hair is tied back! He's also very muscular (this isn't a pic of him but this is to get a better idea of his body type, clothes and such, just minus the weapon) The mark on his face on his toyhouse ref is war paint/a spiral-like shape. In the second ref the char has a tattoo marking on the arm so if you could add that as well that'd be awesome!
Describe character personality in three words: Confident, sweet, rugged
Include name in art?: Yes
Include dragon number in art?: N/A
@BlueMouse
Received~ Your total comes to 80kt! Order will be in queue once half pay has been received~ :3

@feelingchimpy
Oh sorry I forgot to answer! Yes it's totally fine to use the image on another site with credit ;3
@BlueMouse
Received~ Your total comes to 80kt! Order will be in queue once half pay has been received~ :3

@feelingchimpy
Oh sorry I forgot to answer! Yes it's totally fine to use the image on another site with credit ;3
JdIZ7xK.pngQhJITRJ.gif
Awesome, thankyou so much!! ;u;
Awesome, thankyou so much!! ;u;
@Kelnarlie
Just sent it!
@Kelnarlie
Just sent it!
Character name: Thalia Thatcher
Type of artwork: FB w/ ref
Link to dragon: if any
Describe character personality in three words: Violent, Rash, Abrasive (insulting/rude)
Include name in art?: Yes | No
Include dragon number in art?: Yes | No

Optional: here is a link to her stash https://sta.sh/211lari316qt?edit=1 the PDF is the best FB image of her, I just scanned it as the wrong type of file ^^;; And she no longer has wings

And if it could be an option, what would it cost to get a turnaround-style ref of her? (a front and back image set)

@Kelnarlie
Character name: Thalia Thatcher
Type of artwork: FB w/ ref
Link to dragon: if any
Describe character personality in three words: Violent, Rash, Abrasive (insulting/rude)
Include name in art?: Yes | No
Include dragon number in art?: Yes | No

Optional: here is a link to her stash https://sta.sh/211lari316qt?edit=1 the PDF is the best FB image of her, I just scanned it as the wrong type of file ^^;; And she no longer has wings

And if it could be an option, what would it cost to get a turnaround-style ref of her? (a front and back image set)

@Kelnarlie
Candles, Pandas, Oh My! (A niche little hatchery)
@Kelnarlie
To answer your CR message (missed it) I'd love a ping when you start <3
@Kelnarlie
To answer your CR message (missed it) I'd love a ping when you start <3
@Arazamatazza

Received~ Hmm as for turn around, I can offer two options:

- a standard standing pose for a front and back for 200kt total, completely lined up, and matching.

- A dynamic front and back pose, not lined up, but you'll get both views for a 160kt total.
@Arazamatazza

Received~ Hmm as for turn around, I can offer two options:

- a standard standing pose for a front and back for 200kt total, completely lined up, and matching.

- A dynamic front and back pose, not lined up, but you'll get both views for a 160kt total.
JdIZ7xK.pngQhJITRJ.gif
@kelnarlie

Dynamic would be awesome! Her outfit hasnt had a back view done yet so Ill leave that up to you!! Should also note the red blotch on her face is an acid burn hence why shes blind in that eye

Ill send half payment now! : D
@kelnarlie

Dynamic would be awesome! Her outfit hasnt had a back view done yet so Ill leave that up to you!! Should also note the red blotch on her face is an acid burn hence why shes blind in that eye

Ill send half payment now! : D
Candles, Pandas, Oh My! (A niche little hatchery)
@Arazamatazza Got it! Oh I forgot to ask, did you want her name included in the artwork? :3
@Arazamatazza Got it! Oh I forgot to ask, did you want her name included in the artwork? :3
JdIZ7xK.pngQhJITRJ.gif
@Kelnarlie

That's such a mood I feel it! One day will get them!! Sending trade now!
@Kelnarlie

That's such a mood I feel it! One day will get them!! Sending trade now!
Itp5LC0.png Art Shop!!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33