Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ink foundry - Gijinka portrait/full body
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
@Coins
Hahah~ I'm looking forward it~!

@MaikaChan

:3 Received, and thank you! Currently, I'm done for the day. But I'll put ya on the list, and I'll be back to drawing after work tomorrow~
@Coins
Hahah~ I'm looking forward it~!

@MaikaChan

:3 Received, and thank you! Currently, I'm done for the day. But I'll put ya on the list, and I'll be back to drawing after work tomorrow~
JdIZ7xK.pngQhJITRJ.gif
@Kelnarlie

Sounds good! I'll look forward to it, and thank you again!
@Kelnarlie

Sounds good! I'll look forward to it, and thank you again!
@Kelnarlie for ref here is the character I'd get a piece for! You can draw either character (though I'd prefer taller boy in the back, you don't need to sketch his neck tattoos though)
@Kelnarlie for ref here is the character I'd get a piece for! You can draw either character (though I'd prefer taller boy in the back, you don't need to sketch his neck tattoos though)
mercy_winged_victory_by_sciencenomenclature-dbmxt2p.pngwebp_net_resizeimage_by_sciencenomenclature-dbm36b4.png
catchingadri's request received!
and store open bump
catchingadri's request received!
and store open bump
JdIZ7xK.pngQhJITRJ.gif
@Coins :3 Here's Alvin~ [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d9/c2/55/d9c255bfd4db6a3cc47b87bf0093b648.jpg[/img]
@Coins
:3 Here's Alvin~
d9c255bfd4db6a3cc47b87bf0093b648.jpg
JdIZ7xK.pngQhJITRJ.gif
@Kelnarlie

A friend showed me your artshop and your art is absolutely wonderful. I would absolutely love to see any art of any of these three nerds.
You can choose whichever you would like to draw, I'm fine with any.

@Kelnarlie

A friend showed me your artshop and your art is absolutely wonderful. I would absolutely love to see any art of any of these three nerds.
You can choose whichever you would like to draw, I'm fine with any.

2T2Y2ID.png
@Portalgunblaze

Hello~ and thank you~ :3 Request received~ I have a few commissions going on right now, so expect it in a few days!
@Portalgunblaze

Hello~ and thank you~ :3 Request received~ I have a few commissions going on right now, so expect it in a few days!
JdIZ7xK.pngQhJITRJ.gif
@MaikaChan Here ya go~ [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/97/05/fb/9705fb84e77ef8fe942fba54fd8455b8.jpg[/img]
@MaikaChan Here ya go~

9705fb84e77ef8fe942fba54fd8455b8.jpg
JdIZ7xK.pngQhJITRJ.gif
@Kelnarlie

Aaaaah!! Thank you so much; this is so cute!!

Sending payment now!!
@Kelnarlie

Aaaaah!! Thank you so much; this is so cute!!

Sending payment now!!
open bump
open bump
JdIZ7xK.pngQhJITRJ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33