Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ink foundry - Gijinka portrait/full body
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
hello again! would i be able to claim the discounted draft slot and send the info later? :o
hello again! would i be able to claim the discounted draft slot and send the info later? :o
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@XXVeil ok you got it!
@XXVeil ok you got it!
JdIZ7xK.pngQhJITRJ.gif
thank you so much! i hope this looks okay ;v;

Character name: xxveil
Type of artwork: draft
anyone from this link! https://toyhou.se/xxveil/characters/folder:all/tags:1/tagged:priority
Ping me when you start my order: yes
I'd like to pay in: gems

Other comments: i've a slight preference for a larger piece like a halfbody or fullbody (and totally understand if they'd be sketchier than a headshot for example but honestly feel free to do anything! everyone should have at least a few personality notes on their page but if you'd like any more specifics i'm happy to provide!
thank you so much! i hope this looks okay ;v;

Character name: xxveil
Type of artwork: draft
anyone from this link! https://toyhou.se/xxveil/characters/folder:all/tags:1/tagged:priority
Ping me when you start my order: yes

Other comments: i've a slight preference for a larger piece like a halfbody or fullbody (and totally understand if they'd be sketchier than a headshot for example but honestly feel free to do anything! everyone should have at least a few personality notes on their page but if you'd like any more specifics i'm happy to provide!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
snagging the last spot please!
snagging the last spot please!
OWQcS2K.png
@XXVeil received! now the link goes to a group of characters, which one would you like me to draw? or would you like me to pick one? :3 just want to make sure!

@Iceluoxue you got it~!
@XXVeil received! now the link goes to a group of characters, which one would you like me to draw? or would you like me to pick one? :3 just want to make sure!

@Iceluoxue you got it~!
JdIZ7xK.pngQhJITRJ.gif
i'd like to let you pick! if that's good with you i'll set up the cr asap x) thank you!
i'd like to let you pick! if that's good with you i'll set up the cr asap x) thank you!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
@XXVeil Oooo fuuun! :D ok! I'll be starting yours likely tomorrow, so no rush~ but if you like to cr now to get it out of the way i totally get it hahah
@XXVeil Oooo fuuun! :D ok! I'll be starting yours likely tomorrow, so no rush~ but if you like to cr now to get it out of the way i totally get it hahah
JdIZ7xK.pngQhJITRJ.gif

Character name: Aquarion (in his bio)
Type of artwork: Dynamic fullbody
Ping me when you start my order: yes please!

Other comments: He's a river god formed from an amalgamation of sacrificial spirits, feel free to play around with the pose as you deem fits! His hair can be drawn as floating or as normal gravity afflicted hair :3
Thank you!

Character name: Aquarion (in his bio)
Type of artwork: Dynamic fullbody
Ping me when you start my order: yes please!

Other comments: He's a river god formed from an amalgamation of sacrificial spirits, feel free to play around with the pose as you deem fits! His hair can be drawn as floating or as normal gravity afflicted hair :3
Thank you!
OWQcS2K.png
@wolvykasu all done~~ ^^ I gotta he's absolutely adorable <3 btw do you mind I keep this commission as my second (long term) example in this shop? I don't currently have a second one for my full size commissions~ [url=https://imgur.com/hUYgmaU.jpg]full size[/url] | bonus: [url=https://i.imgur.com/sxIWugc.png]colouring page version[/url] [img]https://imgur.com/hUYgmaU.jpg[/img]
@wolvykasu all done~~ ^^ I gotta he's absolutely adorable <3
btw do you mind I keep this commission as my second (long term) example in this shop? I don't currently have a second one for my full size commissions~

full size | bonus: colouring page version
hUYgmaU.jpg
JdIZ7xK.pngQhJITRJ.gif
oh wow, that was fast lol. You can absolutely keep this little one as an example for your shop.

it's so adorable omg I want to keyboard smash but I'm at work so I have to keep it in my brain. I'll post this on TH as soon as I get home. thank you very much!
oh wow, that was fast lol. You can absolutely keep this little one as an example for your shop.

it's so adorable omg I want to keyboard smash but I'm at work so I have to keep it in my brain. I'll post this on TH as soon as I get home. thank you very much!
Kasu's previous festival bundles
Kasu's everything shop
I also sell character designs here
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33