Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Allue's Shop! Lots of sketches // CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Serendipia I love your style! I'm interested in a coloured headshot for my Swamp montser, but I would like to know if you would be ok drawing him and what you'd price his complexity at?
@Serendipia I love your style! I'm interested in a coloured headshot for my Swamp montser, but I would like to know if you would be ok drawing him and what you'd price his complexity at?
@Novoluvaga ah thank you!! oooh my he is lovely :O well his headshot would basically be a skull and hair with tiny weeds which isnt as complex to draw /color (since it doesnt have any complex patern on his coooring either. thank god.)

i would say 350g? please let me know if the price doesnt sound fair to you :3

edit: i cant believ u rick rolled me :( i feel betrayed
@Novoluvaga ah thank you!! oooh my he is lovely :O well his headshot would basically be a skull and hair with tiny weeds which isnt as complex to draw /color (since it doesnt have any complex patern on his coooring either. thank god.)

i would say 350g? please let me know if the price doesnt sound fair to you :3

edit: i cant believ u rick rolled me :( i feel betrayed
+4fr time --> usd art shop
Hi my namy is Alú and i am a mess
@Serendipia 350g sounds noice, I'll send a cr over in a bit.

lol
@Serendipia 350g sounds noice, I'll send a cr over in a bit.

lol
@Serendipia
im interested in a fullbody sketch of my baby sascha
im not sure how complex he is? his Weird everything might be too much but idk
i hope hes alright tho! (and also that the gallery is enough for you to get a feel for him)

edit: sdfghjk just noticed im a little short on gems so could i have a pricing estimate before i confirm anything?
@Serendipia
im interested in a fullbody sketch of my baby sascha
im not sure how complex he is? his Weird everything might be too much but idk
i hope hes alright tho! (and also that the gallery is enough for you to get a feel for him)

edit: sdfghjk just noticed im a little short on gems so could i have a pricing estimate before i confirm anything?
mAYRae7.pngit/its | aromantic | demipansexualmAYRae7.png
@sunlessarizona wohaaa now thats what i call a very original character! not complex at all! Just a bit confusing with the tail /clothes* :3

tail: fluff or fish like?
clothes: yes, no?

i can do 600g for this beauty :0 i do accept mixed payment btw!

@sunlessarizona wohaaa now thats what i call a very original character! not complex at all! Just a bit confusing with the tail /clothes* :3

tail: fluff or fish like?
clothes: yes, no?

i can do 600g for this beauty :0 i do accept mixed payment btw!

@Serendipia i cant believe i forgot to explain those! he does wear clothes, tbh its just that most of my drawings are just for me to try and get a hang of his anatomy. and his tailfin is retractable! also, sorry for the late response, the rollover maintenence cut me off and ive been out all day. 600g is fine! i can send it at crossroads and you accept when its completed?
@Serendipia i cant believe i forgot to explain those! he does wear clothes, tbh its just that most of my drawings are just for me to try and get a hang of his anatomy. and his tailfin is retractable! also, sorry for the late response, the rollover maintenence cut me off and ive been out all day. 600g is fine! i can send it at crossroads and you accept when its completed?
mAYRae7.pngit/its | aromantic | demipansexualmAYRae7.png
@sunlessarizona oh sweet- pff dont worry its all good (ive been busy today as well jajaa)

yep! you can send a cr and i will only accept when ive finished the commission :3
@sunlessarizona oh sweet- pff dont worry its all good (ive been busy today as well jajaa)

yep! you can send a cr and i will only accept when ive finished the commission :3
bump!
bump!
@Serendipia Hello! I absolutely adore you sketches and expressions, and I would love to offer a coatl scroll as payment! Before I place my order - about how much would you estimate I could order? Given that only my first page has my permas?
@Serendipia Hello! I absolutely adore you sketches and expressions, and I would love to offer a coatl scroll as payment! Before I place my order - about how much would you estimate I could order? Given that only my first page has my permas?
NFSZSxV.gif
@LaughingZuru hello there! oh my thats the equivalent of 2000g which means that you can get 4 headshots colored or a full body sketch up to 3 dragons in the same/separated canvas ((the 3 dragons will depend on complexity which means accent, apparel, skins or if its a non fr character it will depend on the amount of "details" ex: many lil accesories or very "mind blowing" patterns))

**fullbodies dont come fully colored. black and whites can be requested to be specify

btw only these dragons would qualify as complex in general

x

x

x

x

hope this helps!
@LaughingZuru hello there! oh my thats the equivalent of 2000g which means that you can get 4 headshots colored or a full body sketch up to 3 dragons in the same/separated canvas ((the 3 dragons will depend on complexity which means accent, apparel, skins or if its a non fr character it will depend on the amount of "details" ex: many lil accesories or very "mind blowing" patterns))

**fullbodies dont come fully colored. black and whites can be requested to be specify

btw only these dragons would qualify as complex in general

x

x

x

x

hope this helps!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9