Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Allue's Shop! Lots of sketches // CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
you all are making me look crazy aidfjpa

Private messaging me its confusing I highly prefer to be pinged here !

Bump!!
you all are making me look crazy aidfjpa

Private messaging me its confusing I highly prefer to be pinged here !

Bump!!
+4fr time --> usd art shop
Hi my namy is Alú and i am a mess
@Serendipia
Can I get a full sketch of either this fella, this fella or even this guy in the top right corner, counting money (or just with money floating around them like it's some sort of cherry blossom festival but the cherry blossoms are cold hard cash.)
@Serendipia
Can I get a full sketch of either this fella, this fella or even this guy in the top right corner, counting money (or just with money floating around them like it's some sort of cherry blossom festival but the cherry blossoms are cold hard cash.)
@Gimeurcookie
Sure thing! 300g shall be the base price, if it gets more complex i will let you know

(i doubt it will get more complex BUT you know, just in case it could get up to 400g)
@Gimeurcookie
Sure thing! 300g shall be the base price, if it gets more complex i will let you know

(i doubt it will get more complex BUT you know, just in case it could get up to 400g)
@Serendipia
Sure thing that's perfect! I'm fine if it gets to 400g.
@Serendipia
Sure thing that's perfect! I'm fine if it gets to 400g.
@Serendipia
i feel like i'm overlooking something in the first post h
would at least 300g be okay for something like that human chibi example (with two characters)? :^0

also, put me on the pinglist please!
@Serendipia
i feel like i'm overlooking something in the first post h
would at least 300g be okay for something like that human chibi example (with two characters)? :^0

also, put me on the pinglist please!
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@Serendipia
how much for a colored bust~? also, do you mind if I PM'd you to discuss any details? sorry for the inconvenience, will explain why in the PM ><
@Serendipia
how much for a colored bust~? also, do you mind if I PM'd you to discuss any details? sorry for the inconvenience, will explain why in the PM ><
bann.png
@SnailMuffin Hey there! Honestly my post is a bit messy which might be the real problem egh-

The human chib example is a bust headshot ("bust" waist up!) it goes from 100g to 300g (in rare cases it might be more) and each extra character drawn in the same canvas costs the same as if separated.

So if 1 character costs 100g and the other costs 300g the total would be 400g!
If you characters were between 150g each one then yes, 300g would be okay.

@ChaoticCalamity it goes from 200g to 500g and in rare ocassions it could be a bit more! yes! If it is to disscuss details i dont mind a pm :)
@SnailMuffin Hey there! Honestly my post is a bit messy which might be the real problem egh-

The human chib example is a bust headshot ("bust" waist up!) it goes from 100g to 300g (in rare cases it might be more) and each extra character drawn in the same canvas costs the same as if separated.

So if 1 character costs 100g and the other costs 300g the total would be 400g!
If you characters were between 150g each one then yes, 300g would be okay.

@ChaoticCalamity it goes from 200g to 500g and in rare ocassions it could be a bit more! yes! If it is to disscuss details i dont mind a pm :)
@Serendipia
ah okay! if slots are still open, may i get a bust headshot of these two together?
luna; nike
(the most up to date references are the first three images in their galleries)
@Serendipia
ah okay! if slots are still open, may i get a bust headshot of these two together?
luna; nike
(the most up to date references are the first three images in their galleries)
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@Serendipia Is this shop still open? If there are slots open I'd love to order a coloured bust for this girl!!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42262093] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/422621/42262093_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd like her covered by fire like she's reborn from ashes like a phoenix, maybe partially skeleton? Please tell me the price if you decide to take the order!
@Serendipia
Is this shop still open? If there are slots open I'd love to order a coloured bust for this girl!!!

42262093_350.png

I'd like her covered by fire like she's reborn from ashes like a phoenix, maybe partially skeleton? Please tell me the price if you decide to take the order!
Will you please add me to the ping list? I'm thinking of maybe buying some soon probably!! :]
Will you please add me to the ping list? I'm thinking of maybe buying some soon probably!! :]
JACKAL
it/he/any + 22 + infj, 4w5
YOSYGaI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9