Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♠ Ace's Art Shoppe ♠ CLOSED
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 60 61
@Pleasant | @iamtigerlily

Yep! I'll reserve your slots, and you guys can PM whenever you're ready! ^^
@Pleasant | @iamtigerlily

Yep! I'll reserve your slots, and you guys can PM whenever you're ready! ^^
K2H4fpn.png
@hellieace i can offer trick of the light, frozen goblin, masked phantom, marigold flowerfall at their respective LAHs + gems for a (colored) bust sketch? c:
@hellieace i can offer trick of the light, frozen goblin, masked phantom, marigold flowerfall at their respective LAHs + gems for a (colored) bust sketch? c:
pleasant_comm.png
@Pleasant

Yes~ So with the items it will be 30+28+12+72= 142. So the items plus 58 gems will be your total!
@Pleasant

Yes~ So with the items it will be 30+28+12+72= 142. So the items plus 58 gems will be your total!
K2H4fpn.png
@hellieace
hello! would it be possible to get a fullbody for this guy? i'll pay in gems if that's ok

@hellieace
hello! would it be possible to get a fullbody for this guy? i'll pay in gems if that's ok

vFAGccV.png
@Thundercracker

Of course! Send payment whenever you're ready~

And you qualify for the 10% off discount too~
@Thundercracker

Of course! Send payment whenever you're ready~

And you qualify for the 10% off discount too~
K2H4fpn.png
@hellieace would you mind if i changed the bust to a fullbody instead and pay an extra 100g? sorry about the change! ;w;
@hellieace would you mind if i changed the bust to a fullbody instead and pay an extra 100g? sorry about the change! ;w;
pleasant_comm.png
@Pleasant

That's totally fine by me, no need for sorry~
@Pleasant

That's totally fine by me, no need for sorry~
K2H4fpn.png
@hellieace cr has been sent, could you draw any one of my mains here? c: whoever you feel most like doing! any pose or expression is alright! ^^
@hellieace cr has been sent, could you draw any one of my mains here? c: whoever you feel most like doing! any pose or expression is alright! ^^
pleasant_comm.png
@Pleasant

So many cute pups! I think I'll give Starburst a try for you! ^^
@Pleasant

So many cute pups! I think I'll give Starburst a try for you! ^^
K2H4fpn.png
@hellieace great! thank you! c:
@hellieace great! thank you! c:
pleasant_comm.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 60 61