Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♠ Ace's Art Shoppe ♠ CLOSED
@hellieace i would like to be added to the pinglist please, thank you! c:
@hellieace i would like to be added to the pinglist please, thank you! c:
5ykTLr0.png
@Pleasant

Added you! ^^
@Pleasant

Added you! ^^
K2H4fpn.png
@hellieace
Sure thing! Is 400k correct?
@hellieace
Sure thing! Is 400k correct?
@Fluffesu

Yep, you got it!
@Fluffesu

Yep, you got it!
K2H4fpn.png
@hellieace
I'd love to be added to the ping list <3
@hellieace
I'd love to be added to the ping list <3
@Lake

Added you! :D
@Lake

Added you! :D
K2H4fpn.png
@SnailMuffin | @Aeriums | @Mazurkas | @matchamint | @Romiress | @Flowerfell | @Laxi | @Whirlwind678 | @kanceir | @XarkkXdragonX | @MewAngelique | @Portalgunblaze | @MythicalViper | @Thundercracker | @Aztec | @MaribelEmerson | @adomaniia | @vinsmoke | @tayssi | @JNaan | @Elligance | @TerribilisX | @DragonWarrior333 | @Vampurr | @Akecai | @Ankhiale86 | @Yoda | @SparkzTheShinx | @Innisfree | @FreeWinged | @Doughnut | @vervain | @SoulShepherd | @Drachenschwinge | @acinonyxjubatus | @fitz | @iamtigerlily | @Pleasant | @Lake

A bunch of sketch slots have opened up! Please take a look at the updated rules and discounts available~
@SnailMuffin | @Aeriums | @Mazurkas | @matchamint | @Romiress | @Flowerfell | @Laxi | @Whirlwind678 | @kanceir | @XarkkXdragonX | @MewAngelique | @Portalgunblaze | @MythicalViper | @Thundercracker | @Aztec | @MaribelEmerson | @adomaniia | @vinsmoke | @tayssi | @JNaan | @Elligance | @TerribilisX | @DragonWarrior333 | @Vampurr | @Akecai | @Ankhiale86 | @Yoda | @SparkzTheShinx | @Innisfree | @FreeWinged | @Doughnut | @vervain | @SoulShepherd | @Drachenschwinge | @acinonyxjubatus | @fitz | @iamtigerlily | @Pleasant | @Lake

A bunch of sketch slots have opened up! Please take a look at the updated rules and discounts available~
K2H4fpn.png
@hellieace could i reserve a slot? just wanna discuss about payment options first c: (for sketches)
@hellieace could i reserve a slot? just wanna discuss about payment options first c: (for sketches)
5ykTLr0.png
@hellieace Could I please grab a slot as well? I'm about to head to bed so is it alright if I get refs to you in the morning?
@hellieace Could I please grab a slot as well? I'm about to head to bed so is it alright if I get refs to you in the morning?
0ycRofB.pngPHgyAhh.jpg
@Pleasant | @iamtigerlily

Yep! I'll reserve your slots, and you guys can PM whenever you're ready! ^^
@Pleasant | @iamtigerlily

Yep! I'll reserve your slots, and you guys can PM whenever you're ready! ^^
K2H4fpn.png