Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♠ Ace's Art Shoppe ♠ CLOSED
@hellieace pinglist please!
@hellieace pinglist please!
a74add6b9f6889c43f3ff8afa9196b4953c680ee.gifk5qdJhn.pnge8cddf83bde24a8fad09ad6086031bcd9f2b8740.png
@hellieace i'd love to be on your pinglist!
@hellieace i'd love to be on your pinglist!
tumblr_inline_pelv6r3Z4U1rhh3cu_75sq.gif
GHOULICH
ICON DRAGON
HE/HIM • 26
FR+3

LOW ENERGY

Formerly SoulShepherd
@vervain | @SoulShepherd

Added you guys~ btw, nice Yorick ref~
@vervain | @SoulShepherd

Added you guys~ btw, nice Yorick ref~
K2H4fpn.png
@hellieace Can I get on that pinglist, please?
@hellieace Can I get on that pinglist, please?
Can you animate, draw anthros/furries, or make music? ~ click here ~
Please copy/paste my username when pinging!

if9zLya.jpg
@acinonyxjubatus

Added you! ^^
@acinonyxjubatus

Added you! ^^
K2H4fpn.png
@hellieace could I get on your pinglist please? :3
@hellieace could I get on your pinglist please? :3
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
.............................................____________________
z3QG5P2.gif
@hellieace Could you please add me to your pinglist? Thank you!
@hellieace Could you please add me to your pinglist? Thank you!
0ycRofB.pngPHgyAhh.jpg
@iamtigerlily | @fitz

Added you both! ^^
@iamtigerlily | @fitz

Added you both! ^^
K2H4fpn.png
@hellieace
I'm sorry it took me so long to send you info! I didn't get your last ping for some reason. XD
Could I have a fullbody colored sketch couple of this dummy with his flying pet pupper (he's big enough to carry Aki, hence why I called it a couple XD)? Here's a pic of young Aki showing off where all his crystals are, and here is a picture of older Aki showing off all his piercings (tongue, both nips, four in each ear, and eyebrow twice), glasses, and general body shape. You can use whichever version of his hair you want, and his full profile is here! For personality, he's a bit dumb. Friendly usually, but very closed-minded and needy of attention.
@hellieace
I'm sorry it took me so long to send you info! I didn't get your last ping for some reason. XD
Could I have a fullbody colored sketch couple of this dummy with his flying pet pupper (he's big enough to carry Aki, hence why I called it a couple XD)? Here's a pic of young Aki showing off where all his crystals are, and here is a picture of older Aki showing off all his piercings (tongue, both nips, four in each ear, and eyebrow twice), glasses, and general body shape. You can use whichever version of his hair you want, and his full profile is here! For personality, he's a bit dumb. Friendly usually, but very closed-minded and needy of attention.
@Fluffesu

No worries, I left you on the slots list just in case~
And yep, you sure can! I've updated your slot, so go ahead and send payment whenever you're ready! ^^
@Fluffesu

No worries, I left you on the slots list just in case~
And yep, you sure can! I've updated your slot, so go ahead and send payment whenever you're ready! ^^
K2H4fpn.png