Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Milky Way Designs-Gfx&Lore Shop OPEN
1 2 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152
DqteUPx.png
GOfNO1W.png
RmtNCYn.png
DqteUPx.png
GOfNO1W.png
RmtNCYn.png
DqteUPx.png
GOfNO1W.png
RmtNCYn.png
[b]Dragon Lore Please![/b] [i]Basics[/i] [b]Username:[/b] Arorix [b]What Size Lore?:[/b] small please! If it's too short to add everything, I don't mind going for medium lore! ^^ [b]Flight:[/b] Shadow [emoji=shadow rune size=1] [b]Are you a Stellar Star?:[/b] No [b]Dragon:[/b] Aster/Arorix (either one or both is fine! ^^) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89278879][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/892789/89278879_350.png[/img][/url] [i]Details[/i] [b]Personality:[/b] What sort of dragon are they? What are their likes/dislikes? She has an affinity with outer space, the galaxy, stars etc... She's an alien oc from a drawing back then that I've made into a dragon here! She's a very curious dragon and often likes to tease close friends, and she loves flowers and watching fireflies at night. She dislikes hot dry weather and large scale burning things (like forest fires for example), and she actively avoids venturing into extremely bright places. Loud sudden noises like fireworks or balloons popping very close to her scares her, but she actively tries to get over her fear of extremely loud noises. [b]Role:[/b] What is your dragon’s role within the clan Tbh, I have no idea ^^''''? I haven't really thought about clan lore and all- She could just be a visitor in the clan? Maybe a traveler that's staying at the clan for some time? [b]Brief History:[/b] How did they come to your clan, what is their family like, rivals, deaths, marriages, any events I should keep in mind. She could have stumbled upon the clan by accident, and has decided to stay for a bit? She tries to forget her family because they died in an explosion (leading to her fear of loud noises, and her dislike for hot/bright things/places), so she travels the universe to try to cope in a way. [b]Anything else?:[/b] Is there something else you want me to include or be aware of? Nope! Feel free to be creative with her lore! ^^ [b]Total Order Price:[/b] this should reflect the size of your lore request The price should be 20kt/g right? I do realize this is a bit much, so I don't mind paying 25k/g if small size lore is too small. I'll be paying in treasure! ^^
Dragon Lore Please!
Basics
Username: Arorix
What Size Lore?: small please! If it's too short to add everything, I don't mind going for medium lore! ^^
Flight: Shadow
Are you a Stellar Star?: No
Dragon: Aster/Arorix (either one or both is fine! ^^)
89278879_350.png

Details
Personality: What sort of dragon are they? What are their likes/dislikes?
She has an affinity with outer space, the galaxy, stars etc... She's an alien oc from a drawing back then that I've made into a dragon here! She's a very curious dragon and often likes to tease close friends, and she loves flowers and watching fireflies at night. She dislikes hot dry weather and large scale burning things (like forest fires for example), and she actively avoids venturing into extremely bright places. Loud sudden noises like fireworks or balloons popping very close to her scares her, but she actively tries to get over her fear of extremely loud noises.
Role: What is your dragon’s role within the clan
Tbh, I have no idea ^^''''? I haven't really thought about clan lore and all-
She could just be a visitor in the clan? Maybe a traveler that's staying at the clan for some time?
Brief History: How did they come to your clan, what is their family like, rivals, deaths, marriages, any events I should keep in mind.
She could have stumbled upon the clan by accident, and has decided to stay for a bit? She tries to forget her family because they died in an explosion (leading to her fear of loud noises, and her dislike for hot/bright things/places), so she travels the universe to try to cope in a way.
Anything else?: Is there something else you want me to include or be aware of?
Nope! Feel free to be creative with her lore! ^^
Total Order Price: this should reflect the size of your lore request
The price should be 20kt/g right? I do realize this is a bit much, so I don't mind paying 25k/g if small size lore is too small. I'll be paying in treasure! ^^
EI9hMzj.png Stuff
Stuff

Wishlist
Badges
Sales tab
_
_

WvEXipG.png
JvUa9ma.png
Shadowling.png
Please-ping.png
tumblr-776185ae39244ea50dd9621b18a3f53a-46bf599f-250.png
@Arorix

Thank you for your order! I love the tidbits about her personality and I'm looking forward to creating some lore for you! I'll start working on this and send you a wip via PMS.
@Arorix

Thank you for your order! I love the tidbits about her personality and I'm looking forward to creating some lore for you! I'll start working on this and send you a wip via PMS.
DqteUPx.png
GOfNO1W.png
RmtNCYn.png
[quote name="Awaas" date="2024-03-29 04:22:14" ] @/Arorix Thank you for your order! I love the tidbits about her personality and I'm looking forward to creating some lore for you! I'll start working on this and send you a wip via PMS. [/quote] Aw thank you! I tried my best to put as much of her personality there! ^^ Should I send payment now?
Awaas wrote on 2024-03-29 04:22:14:
@/Arorix

Aw thank you! I tried my best to put as much of her personality there! ^^
Should I send payment now?
EI9hMzj.png Stuff
Stuff

Wishlist
Badges
Sales tab
_
_

WvEXipG.png
JvUa9ma.png
Shadowling.png
Please-ping.png
@Arorix

I generally take payment once I am close to finishing, I'll let you know when you can send it!

I should have that tidbit this evening for you btw!
@Arorix

I generally take payment once I am close to finishing, I'll let you know when you can send it!

I should have that tidbit this evening for you btw!
DqteUPx.png
GOfNO1W.png
RmtNCYn.png
Oh ok! Thank you for confirming! ^^
Oh ok! Thank you for confirming! ^^
EI9hMzj.png Stuff
Stuff

Wishlist
Badges
Sales tab
_
_

WvEXipG.png
JvUa9ma.png
Shadowling.png
Please-ping.png
@Arorix

Good morning/afternoon!

Your lore is all done - please go ahead and send payment and I will post it shortly after. I did end up doing a more medium sized lore since I wanted to really encapsulate her personality and life, but it's okay if you just pay for the short lore since that's what you ordered!
@Arorix

Good morning/afternoon!

Your lore is all done - please go ahead and send payment and I will post it shortly after. I did end up doing a more medium sized lore since I wanted to really encapsulate her personality and life, but it's okay if you just pay for the short lore since that's what you ordered!
DqteUPx.png
GOfNO1W.png
RmtNCYn.png
Hello again! [b]Dragon Lore Please![/b] [i]Basics[/i] [b]Username:[/b] Fujiko18 [b]What Size Lore?:[/b] Medium/Large lore? We'll see! [b]Flight:[/b] Shadow! [b]Are you a Stellar Star?:[/b] Not yet! [b]Dragon:[/b] Lamont [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/836693/83669202_350.png[/img] (please ignore the lantern apparel) [i]Details[/i] [b]Personality:[/b] He's outgoing, positive but not to a fault, confident but never in your face, always smiling, and he can be smug on occasion but he's full of love and joy <3 Not sure if it's relevant, but up close he's taller than he looks (it baffles me to this day lol) [b]Role:[/b] One of the protectors! And the protector of the protector! [s]Also the one who adopts strays, but that's not relevant right now[/s] [b]Brief History:[/b] In my head, he damaged his wings at some point in life, so he couldn't fly. While searching for a way to fix his wings, he came across a dragon, Mura, fighting alone to defend a small territory. Lamont decided to help, they won and they parted ways not long after, simply because their callings happen to lead in different directions, at least for the moment. Lamont eventually got his wings repaired/replaced(? I'm not sure, I just- I love the wings of his skin, is all!) and he went back to the place where he met Mura and found out that his presence lingered, but he wasn't there, not really [s](I'll continue to pretend he got exalted)[/s]. Lamont stayed for a little bit, just until nightfall. He looked up at the starry sky and somehow he just knew. "He'll be back", he thought/said with a genuine smile, and left before sunrise. He (re?)learned how to fly, and I can't really put into words how free that felt for him, but maybe you can (think of an amputee finally getting a prosthetic that [i]fits[/i]). Lamont then decided to fly wherever his heart desired, and in doing so, he came back to that little special territory. Mura was there, a bit different, but himself all the same (because I gened him up <3), welcoming Lamont [i]back home[/i] (it's only home once both of them [s]in their final forms lol[/s] decide to stay, together). [b]Anything else?:[/b] I don't think so? That was a lot lol But if you need any more info, or a better explanation, please let me know! Also! I really really love the last sentence you wrote for Mura's lore! Can I edit it to include Lamont's name at the end? [b]Total Order Price:[/b] 25/35+kt Thank you!
Hello again!

Dragon Lore Please!
Basics
Username: Fujiko18
What Size Lore?: Medium/Large lore? We'll see!
Flight: Shadow!
Are you a Stellar Star?: Not yet!
Dragon: Lamont
83669202_350.png
(please ignore the lantern apparel)

Details
Personality: He's outgoing, positive but not to a fault, confident but never in your face, always smiling, and he can be smug on occasion but he's full of love and joy <3 Not sure if it's relevant, but up close he's taller than he looks (it baffles me to this day lol)
Role: One of the protectors! And the protector of the protector! Also the one who adopts strays, but that's not relevant right now
Brief History: In my head, he damaged his wings at some point in life, so he couldn't fly. While searching for a way to fix his wings, he came across a dragon, Mura, fighting alone to defend a small territory. Lamont decided to help, they won and they parted ways not long after, simply because their callings happen to lead in different directions, at least for the moment. Lamont eventually got his wings repaired/replaced(? I'm not sure, I just- I love the wings of his skin, is all!) and he went back to the place where he met Mura and found out that his presence lingered, but he wasn't there, not really (I'll continue to pretend he got exalted). Lamont stayed for a little bit, just until nightfall. He looked up at the starry sky and somehow he just knew. "He'll be back", he thought/said with a genuine smile, and left before sunrise. He (re?)learned how to fly, and I can't really put into words how free that felt for him, but maybe you can (think of an amputee finally getting a prosthetic that fits). Lamont then decided to fly wherever his heart desired, and in doing so, he came back to that little special territory. Mura was there, a bit different, but himself all the same (because I gened him up <3), welcoming Lamont back home (it's only home once both of them in their final forms lol decide to stay, together).
Anything else?: I don't think so? That was a lot lol But if you need any more info, or a better explanation, please let me know! Also! I really really love the last sentence you wrote for Mura's lore! Can I edit it to include Lamont's name at the end?
Total Order Price: 25/35+kt

Thank you!
Custom Tiny Dragons!Custom Tiny Dragons!
1 2 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152