Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Milky Way Designs-Gfx&Lore Shop OPEN
1 2 ... 134 135 136 137 138 ... 151 152
@Cawfee
@mysticSpaghetti
@Closetcreep
@OliverWoolfe
@MittensTheKitten
@cvthedral
@BunnyHero
@Raya36
@myriadofstars
@azurearchangel
@Londor
@Amezrou
@Chivalry
@lyricalmyxteries
@Metus
@victorycalls

Hi all, apologies for not pinging sooner. I think it's safe to say we're all feeling this year, and compounding that with returning to work for me has left me with little energy to be around on here.

But I am back, and I can take one (1) graphics order and one (1) lore order. Please be patient with me, I currently cannot promise to be as expedient as I normally am for obvious reasons.
@Cawfee
@mysticSpaghetti
@Closetcreep
@OliverWoolfe
@MittensTheKitten
@cvthedral
@BunnyHero
@Raya36
@myriadofstars
@azurearchangel
@Londor
@Amezrou
@Chivalry
@lyricalmyxteries
@Metus
@victorycalls

Hi all, apologies for not pinging sooner. I think it's safe to say we're all feeling this year, and compounding that with returning to work for me has left me with little energy to be around on here.

But I am back, and I can take one (1) graphics order and one (1) lore order. Please be patient with me, I currently cannot promise to be as expedient as I normally am for obvious reasons.
DqteUPx.png
GOfNO1W.png
RmtNCYn.png
Glad to see you're doing alright, Awaas - and it's completely understandable. No need to apologize!

Mind if I snag that graphics spot? (:

Edit: I may not be able to post the order till later if that's okay.
Glad to see you're doing alright, Awaas - and it's completely understandable. No need to apologize!

Mind if I snag that graphics spot? (:

Edit: I may not be able to post the order till later if that's okay.
you confiscate my kazoo but little do you know that i have a second, hidden kazoo between my toes
@MittensTheKitten

Ty bb! And ye that's fine, no worries! I'll pop you in the slot <3
@MittensTheKitten

Ty bb! And ye that's fine, no worries! I'll pop you in the slot <3
DqteUPx.png
GOfNO1W.png
RmtNCYn.png
@victorycalls

Hi! I'm sorry it took so long to reply. A main banner, two headers and a button would roughly be about 30kt: 5kt each for the two headers and the button, and the main is 15kt.
@victorycalls

Hi! I'm sorry it took so long to reply. A main banner, two headers and a button would roughly be about 30kt: 5kt each for the two headers and the button, and the main is 15kt.
DqteUPx.png
GOfNO1W.png
RmtNCYn.png
[s]hope this is okay buggy hnnng[/s] [b]Graphics![/b] [i]Basics[/i] [b]Username:[/b] MittensTheKitten [b]What type of graphics?[/b] Thread Banner (1) (Affiliate Bump) [b]Colors:[/b] #ffffff, #f5f5d, #000000 [b]Are you a Stellar Star?:[/b] Yes buggy, I am [i]Details[/i] [b]Title/text on graphics:[/b] Affiliate Bump [b]Aesthetic/Theme:[/b] Desert-y like the others I have (that I can send you if you don't have them saved :D) with the little skull. [b]Imagery:[/b] The little cow fella [emoji=deer skull size=1] [b]Anything else?:[/b] Nah fam [b]Total Order Price:[/b] 23kt (I think? I couldn't find a singular price but like, please hit me)
hope this is okay buggy hnnng

Graphics!
Basics
Username: MittensTheKitten
What type of graphics? Thread Banner (1) (Affiliate Bump)
Colors: #ffffff, #f5f5d, #000000
Are you a Stellar Star?: Yes buggy, I am

Details
Title/text on graphics: Affiliate Bump
Aesthetic/Theme: Desert-y like the others I have (that I can send you if you don't have them saved :D) with the little skull.
Imagery: The little cow fella
Anything else?: Nah fam
Total Order Price: 23kt (I think? I couldn't find a singular price but like, please hit me)
you confiscate my kazoo but little do you know that i have a second, hidden kazoo between my toes
Graphics!
Basics
Username: Victorycalls
What type of graphics? Signature, url slot
Colors: Not sure about hex codes, but stick to a cool color palette if possible.
Are you a Stellar Star?: Nope

Details
Title/text on graphics: Galaxy’s lair quest
Aesthetic/Theme: Stars, space
Imagery: Again, space themed. Make sure it isn’t to busy.
Animation?: Nope :D
Anything else?: Maybe use dark pastel colors for the wording
Total Order Price: 12kt
Graphics!
Basics
Username: Victorycalls
What type of graphics? Signature, url slot
Colors: Not sure about hex codes, but stick to a cool color palette if possible.
Are you a Stellar Star?: Nope

Details
Title/text on graphics: Galaxy’s lair quest
Aesthetic/Theme: Stars, space
Imagery: Again, space themed. Make sure it isn’t to busy.
Animation?: Nope :D
Anything else?: Maybe use dark pastel colors for the wording
Total Order Price: 12kt
[url=]1652fdc72ef71234a94d34e429764b40b6617d5e.gif[/url[/url][url=]9b8fcd0424cd75bc1bc1ce191ffc06e40e8aae3f.gif[/url[/url][url=]16935163e51ed6b94be9adce86310a2065d99c43.gif[/url]
@Awaas
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOPE ALL IS WELL BB ID LIKE TO BE PLACED ON THE LORE WAITLIST PEASE 0W0
@Awaas
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOPE ALL IS WELL BB ID LIKE TO BE PLACED ON THE LORE WAITLIST PEASE 0W0
PmzLmjE.gif
| Gen One Hoarder |
| Wishlist |
Bonsai-Pixels.png 57516267.png
@MittensTheKitten

You know your order is all set haha but just send me like 10kt because it's essentially just a new banner <3

@victorycalls

I will start working on your order in a few days! I've got a big work load right now so it'll take me a little bit of time to get to it.

@AngelOfFate

HELLO TY BB IT'S BEEN OKAY HOW ARE YOU? I HAVE A SLOT OPEN NOW IF YOU WANT IT I may take a lil bit longer than normal since I'm working on a lot of stuff for work rn if that's okay!
@MittensTheKitten

You know your order is all set haha but just send me like 10kt because it's essentially just a new banner <3

@victorycalls

I will start working on your order in a few days! I've got a big work load right now so it'll take me a little bit of time to get to it.

@AngelOfFate

HELLO TY BB IT'S BEEN OKAY HOW ARE YOU? I HAVE A SLOT OPEN NOW IF YOU WANT IT I may take a lil bit longer than normal since I'm working on a lot of stuff for work rn if that's okay!
DqteUPx.png
GOfNO1W.png
RmtNCYn.png
@Awaas AHHH THANK YOU BB DOING GREAT SO FAR! and that's ok I don't mind waiting ^^ [b]Dragon Lore Please![/b] [i]Basics[/i] [b]Username:[/b] AngelOfFate [b]What Size Lore?:[/b] (small/large/large with dialog) Medium with dialog [b]Flight:[/b] Ice [b]Dragon:[/b] Adan [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62106413][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/621065/62106413_350.png[/img][/url] [i]Details[/i] [b]Personality:[/b] Ill tempered, Demanding, and Quick-thinking. Likes: Feathers and cats, dislikes: Being Alone and bugs. [b]Role:[/b] he's an immortal child with the power over fire and lava [b]Brief History:[/b] They were found by Tsumetai who decided to keep them as he's the only one that has been able to see her ever since she lost control of her shadow powers making her basically invisible [b]Anything else?:[/b] something to slightly match with Tsumetais lore maybe like a continuation of what happens in hers with a somewhat similar format if you can with the same amount of chills and spookiness? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57516267][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/575163/57516267_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Total Order Price:[/b] I'll be paying you 100g :3
@Awaas
AHHH THANK YOU BB DOING GREAT SO FAR! and that's ok I don't mind waiting ^^

Dragon Lore Please!
Basics
Username: AngelOfFate
What Size Lore?: (small/large/large with dialog) Medium with dialog
Flight: Ice
Dragon: Adan
62106413_350.png

Details
Personality: Ill tempered, Demanding, and Quick-thinking. Likes: Feathers and cats, dislikes: Being Alone and bugs.
Role: he's an immortal child with the power over fire and lava
Brief History: They were found by Tsumetai who decided to keep them as he's the only one that has been able to see her ever since she lost control of her shadow powers making her basically invisible
Anything else?: something to slightly match with Tsumetais lore maybe like a continuation of what happens in hers with a somewhat similar format if you can with the same amount of chills and spookiness? 57516267_350.png
Total Order Price: I'll be paying you 100g :3
PmzLmjE.gif
| Gen One Hoarder |
| Wishlist |
Bonsai-Pixels.png 57516267.png
@MittensTheKitten here you go bb! Let me know if the size doesn't work and you want it smaller/bigger <3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/OXDNYat.png[/img]
@MittensTheKitten

here you go bb! Let me know if the size doesn't work and you want it smaller/bigger <3

OXDNYat.png
DqteUPx.png
GOfNO1W.png
RmtNCYn.png
1 2 ... 134 135 136 137 138 ... 151 152