Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Milky Way Designs-Gfx&Lore Shop OPEN
1 2 ... 132 133 134 135 136 ... 151 152
@Awaas
Thanks for the heads up! Hope all is going well <3
@Awaas
Thanks for the heads up! Hope all is going well <3
1-F5-BF76-A-4-BA7-4-A24-92-E4-74-E68049-C409.png hhhhhhhh »Blackcraft hatchery

»Skin shop

»Adopt shop
hhhhhh hhh AF9-FBF80-9-D8-C-48-FC-AFCE-F3-CAB0-D170-D6.png
@Awaas Could you add me to the pinglist? I love your style! Hope you're doing okay [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@Awaas

Could you add me to the pinglist? I love your style!

Hope you're doing okay
2nNPLga.gif WLNxQwp.gif
@Cawfee
@mysticSpaghetti
@Closetcreep
@OliverWoolfe
@MittensTheKitten
@cvthedral
@BunnyHero
@Raya36
@myriadofstars
@azurearchangel
@Londor
@Amezrou
@Chivalry
@lyricalmyxteries
@Metus
@victorycalls
@RoseMagic

Hey all! Thanks for hanging in there while i took a much longer time off. I find it hard to focus on things right now even though I have all this free time, so having a bit of a break made me feel a lot better.

I am able to take one lore slot and one graphics slot right now. I may take longer than normal to turn out finished orders, but I am back for the time being. Once I have a definitive date as to when work starts back up for me, I will probs take a hiatus until I get used to my new normal.
@Cawfee
@mysticSpaghetti
@Closetcreep
@OliverWoolfe
@MittensTheKitten
@cvthedral
@BunnyHero
@Raya36
@myriadofstars
@azurearchangel
@Londor
@Amezrou
@Chivalry
@lyricalmyxteries
@Metus
@victorycalls
@RoseMagic

Hey all! Thanks for hanging in there while i took a much longer time off. I find it hard to focus on things right now even though I have all this free time, so having a bit of a break made me feel a lot better.

I am able to take one lore slot and one graphics slot right now. I may take longer than normal to turn out finished orders, but I am back for the time being. Once I have a definitive date as to when work starts back up for me, I will probs take a hiatus until I get used to my new normal.
DqteUPx.png
GOfNO1W.png
RmtNCYn.png
[b]Graphics![/b] [i]Basics[/i] [b]Username:[/b] ande #456978 [b]What type of graphics?[/b] Hatchery package [b]Colors:[/b] (for the banners) #000648, #d79e00, #c8c8c8 (i am terrible at picking colors so feel free to change these up if you have an idea for something that would fit better) [b]Are you a Stellar Star?:[/b] No [i]Details[/i] [b]Title/text on graphics:[/b] "stellaria andune" (main banner), "available models," "source nebulae," "about us," "custom orders" [b]Aesthetic/Theme:[/b] decadent xxx star/con/opals - the premise of the hatchery is that every hatchling is a handmade model of a galaxy, and we pride ourselves on our exquisite craftsmanship. basically, 18th century astronomical instruments shop vibes. [b]Imagery:[/b] stars, planets, maybe a constellation pattern...? orreries, astrolabes, telescopes, honestly anything space-y, go wild [b]Animation?:[/b] yes please - if you could make the stars twinkle/space revolve or something on the banners and breeding cards, that would be lovely! happy to pay extra! [i]First card[/i] [b]Title/text on graphics:[/b] orca frost [b]Female dragon & ID:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57166140]#57166140[/url] [b]Male dragon & ID:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58155269]#58155269[/url] [b]Genetic percentages:[/b] tbh they're all star/con/opal so percentages aren't really necessary? i have a pair that also has filigree, but since that's 50/50 with opal i'd rather just not show percentages if that's alright? [b]Eyes:[/b] ice [i]Second card[/i] [b]Title/text on graphics:[/b] copper helix [b]Female dragon & ID:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52439897]#52439897[/url] [b]Male dragon & ID:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58323745]#58323745[/url] [b]Genetic percentages:[/b] see above [b]Eyes:[/b] lightning [i]Third card[/i] [b]Title/text on graphics:[/b] sunset red [b]Female dragon & ID:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58187995]#58187995[/url] [b]Male dragon & ID:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56684023]#56684023[/url] [b]Genetic percentages:[/b] 50/50 filigree/opal [b]Eyes:[/b] fire [b]Anything else?:[/b] is there a way to show which element eyes the hatchling will have? i've included them above just in case, but no worries if that isn't possible [b]Total Order Price:[/b] 140kt/120g (not including animation cost for banners, if you're able/willing to do that?) i know this is a big order, no worries if you'd rather not take it! i love your graphics and thought i'd give it a shot in case you'd be willing to take this on. also, i'd love to add more banners and breeding cards - if that's not possible with this order, happy to wait till you have another slot open in the future! [emoji=guardian happy size=1] edit: can you also add me to the pinglist? i subbed to this thread bc i didn't want to bother you while you were on hiatus, but i'd prefer to just be on the pinglist omg
Graphics!
Basics
Username: ande #456978
What type of graphics? Hatchery package
Colors: (for the banners) #000648, #d79e00, #c8c8c8 (i am terrible at picking colors so feel free to change these up if you have an idea for something that would fit better)
Are you a Stellar Star?: No

Details
Title/text on graphics: "stellaria andune" (main banner), "available models," "source nebulae," "about us," "custom orders"
Aesthetic/Theme: decadent xxx star/con/opals - the premise of the hatchery is that every hatchling is a handmade model of a galaxy, and we pride ourselves on our exquisite craftsmanship. basically, 18th century astronomical instruments shop vibes.
Imagery: stars, planets, maybe a constellation pattern...? orreries, astrolabes, telescopes, honestly anything space-y, go wild
Animation?: yes please - if you could make the stars twinkle/space revolve or something on the banners and breeding cards, that would be lovely! happy to pay extra!

First card
Title/text on graphics: orca frost
Female dragon & ID: #57166140
Male dragon & ID: #58155269
Genetic percentages: tbh they're all star/con/opal so percentages aren't really necessary? i have a pair that also has filigree, but since that's 50/50 with opal i'd rather just not show percentages if that's alright?
Eyes: ice

Second card
Title/text on graphics: copper helix
Female dragon & ID: #52439897
Male dragon & ID: #58323745
Genetic percentages: see above
Eyes: lightning

Third card
Title/text on graphics: sunset red
Female dragon & ID: #58187995
Male dragon & ID: #56684023
Genetic percentages: 50/50 filigree/opal
Eyes: fire

Anything else?: is there a way to show which element eyes the hatchling will have? i've included them above just in case, but no worries if that isn't possible
Total Order Price: 140kt/120g (not including animation cost for banners, if you're able/willing to do that?)

i know this is a big order, no worries if you'd rather not take it! i love your graphics and thought i'd give it a shot in case you'd be willing to take this on. also, i'd love to add more banners and breeding cards - if that's not possible with this order, happy to wait till you have another slot open in the future!

edit: can you also add me to the pinglist? i subbed to this thread bc i didn't want to bother you while you were on hiatus, but i'd prefer to just be on the pinglist omg
tumblr_pwckgyLHnx1ta9vl4o3_r1_100.gifZiVNJBc.gifunknown.png
@ande

I added you to the pinglist and will start working on your order! I can probably make the graphics animated but I'll send you a wip if I do to make sure you like it. Since this is a big order I hope you don't mind me taking most of the week to work on it! I understand if not.
@ande

I added you to the pinglist and will start working on your order! I can probably make the graphics animated but I'll send you a wip if I do to make sure you like it. Since this is a big order I hope you don't mind me taking most of the week to work on it! I understand if not.
DqteUPx.png
GOfNO1W.png
RmtNCYn.png
Thank you for taking my order, and please take your time! should i send over half the payment, since this is a big order?
Thank you for taking my order, and please take your time! should i send over half the payment, since this is a big order?
tumblr_pwckgyLHnx1ta9vl4o3_r1_100.gifZiVNJBc.gifunknown.png
@ande

yes please! That would be great. I'll be working on it today and tomorrow for you.
@ande

yes please! That would be great. I'll be working on it today and tomorrow for you.
DqteUPx.png
GOfNO1W.png
RmtNCYn.png
Hi, if you have a pinglist could you add me to it? I'd love to buy some graphics the next time you're available
Hi, if you have a pinglist could you add me to it? I'd love to buy some graphics the next time you're available
LvLUFaX.gif
@ande

your order is all set! If you could please send the remaining payment I will post the finished images shortly.

@AlaerthTheQueen

I'll add you to the pinglist!
@ande

your order is all set! If you could please send the remaining payment I will post the finished images shortly.

@AlaerthTheQueen

I'll add you to the pinglist!
DqteUPx.png
GOfNO1W.png
RmtNCYn.png
Hi may I be added to the pinglist please?
Hi may I be added to the pinglist please?
1 2 ... 132 133 134 135 136 ... 151 152