Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Owl's Art Shop (Closed)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144
Subscribed to your thread! My gosh, your style is phenomenal. <3
Subscribed to your thread! My gosh, your style is phenomenal. <3
@FauveNox Ahhh! That's so sweet! Thank you so much for your kind words, they mean a lot! :D

I also have an art dump thread where I post non-commission art if you wanna see... ;)
@FauveNox Ahhh! That's so sweet! Thank you so much for your kind words, they mean a lot! :D

I also have an art dump thread where I post non-commission art if you wanna see... ;)
owleics.gif
Hi everyone! I'm opening up shop again! This time for one slot! I am back at college now so please be patient as anything that is a half or full body may take me a couple of weeks! Thanks :D

Pinglist: @Acilil, @Ziegler, @SilverDeath, @Animequeen, @pretend, @Joying, @Keaster329, @Deep, @Failuresaurus, @RosyWave, @FlyingButtress, @Chantric, @BlazingPhoenix01, @Deramadus, @Avalynn, @ClockworkEclipse, @Gimeurcookie, @KyraKitesong, @ScarletSultan, @astra52, @Crescentstar711, @Triforces, @Imani, @MythicalViper

Please let me know at anytime if you wish to be removed from this pinglist!

Hi everyone! I'm opening up shop again! This time for one slot! I am back at college now so please be patient as anything that is a half or full body may take me a couple of weeks! Thanks :D

Pinglist: @Acilil, @Ziegler, @SilverDeath, @Animequeen, @pretend, @Joying, @Keaster329, @Deep, @Failuresaurus, @RosyWave, @FlyingButtress, @Chantric, @BlazingPhoenix01, @Deramadus, @Avalynn, @ClockworkEclipse, @Gimeurcookie, @KyraKitesong, @ScarletSultan, @astra52, @Crescentstar711, @Triforces, @Imani, @MythicalViper

Please let me know at anytime if you wish to be removed from this pinglist!

owleics.gif
@Owleics
Can I claim a slot please?
@Owleics
Can I claim a slot please?
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Crescentstar711 Yes of course! I'll put your name down now! :D Feel free to order whenever as long as it's within the next 24 hours
@Crescentstar711 Yes of course! I'll put your name down now! :D Feel free to order whenever as long as it's within the next 24 hours
owleics.gif
@Owleics Woot! Now I can make my order ^^ [u]Username:[/u] Crescentstar711 [u]Dragon and any additional images:[/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37136056] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/371361/37136056_350.png[/img] [/url] [u]Type of art: [/u] Painted Half Body [u]Payment:[/u] Gems [u]Art Delivery! :[/u] Either =) [u]Extra (i.e. what kind of pose/ background you want, if any):[/u] I would like him looking up from a ship's crow's nest, up to the stars and the milky way overhead. He is the crew's navigator and tells them where to go by the stars. You can make him look like he's illuminated only by the stars if you like. Will his apparel be included too?
@Owleics
Woot! Now I can make my order ^^

Username: Crescentstar711
Dragon and any additional images:

37136056_350.png

Type of art: Painted Half Body
Payment: Gems
Art Delivery! : Either =)
Extra (i.e. what kind of pose/ background you want, if any): I would like him looking up from a ship's crow's nest, up to the stars and the milky way overhead. He is the crew's navigator and tells them where to go by the stars. You can make him look like he's illuminated only by the stars if you like. Will his apparel be included too?

yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Crescentstar711 Thank you for ordering! He's a gorgeous dragon btw, I'm loving his character so far which is always a plus because it makes it easier for me xD and because you've ordered a half body any apparel will cost an additional 30g with the background at 20g brings you up to 400g! Let me know if this is okay! :)

Also if this is all okay please send the payment either now or once I have posted a sketch :)
@Crescentstar711 Thank you for ordering! He's a gorgeous dragon btw, I'm loving his character so far which is always a plus because it makes it easier for me xD and because you've ordered a half body any apparel will cost an additional 30g with the background at 20g brings you up to 400g! Let me know if this is okay! :)

Also if this is all okay please send the payment either now or once I have posted a sketch :)
owleics.gif
@Owleics
Works for me! I'll send the payment now via CR ^^
@Owleics
Works for me! I'll send the payment now via CR ^^
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
Pinglist: @Acilil, @Ziegler, @SilverDeath, @Animequeen, @pretend, @Joying, @Keaster329, @Deep, @Failuresaurus, @RosyWave, @FlyingButtress, @Chantric, @BlazingPhoenix01, @Deramadus, @Avalynn, @ClockworkEclipse, @Gimeurcookie, @KyraKitesong, @ScarletSultan, @astra52, @Triforces, @Imani, @MythicalViper

Hi, sorry for any unwanted pings but I just wanted you all to know that my art shop is still open and I still have a slot available, thanks! :)

No slots are available sorry!
Pinglist: @Acilil, @Ziegler, @SilverDeath, @Animequeen, @pretend, @Joying, @Keaster329, @Deep, @Failuresaurus, @RosyWave, @FlyingButtress, @Chantric, @BlazingPhoenix01, @Deramadus, @Avalynn, @ClockworkEclipse, @Gimeurcookie, @KyraKitesong, @ScarletSultan, @astra52, @Triforces, @Imani, @MythicalViper

Hi, sorry for any unwanted pings but I just wanted you all to know that my art shop is still open and I still have a slot available, thanks! :)

No slots are available sorry!
owleics.gif
I will take another full body painted. @Owleics [u]Username:[/u] Avalynn [u]Dragon and any additional images:[/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19552409] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/195525/19552409_350.png[/img] [/url] [u]Type of art: [/u] Full Body painted [u]Payment:[/u] Gems Willing to pay an upcharge because her outfit is complicated of course haha. [u]Art Delivery! (Private- PM // Public- posted on this thread):[/u] Public is fine, High res to pm if you like. [u]Extra (i.e. what kind of pose/ background you want, if any):[/u] How about this girl? Some kind of suitable bg, maybe like a crystal cave of muted-ish glowy colors? Do it like the imperial you did with parts of her breaking past the cut out of bg.
I will take another full body painted.

@Owleics

Username:
Avalynn

Dragon and any additional images:

19552409_350.png

Type of art:
Full Body painted

Payment:
Gems
Willing to pay an upcharge because her outfit is complicated of course haha.

Art Delivery! (Private- PM // Public- posted on this thread): Public is fine, High res to pm if you like.

Extra (i.e. what kind of pose/ background you want, if any):
How about this girl? Some kind of suitable bg, maybe like a crystal cave of muted-ish glowy colors? Do it like the imperial you did with parts of her breaking past the cut out of bg.

RHoDrKy.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144