Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Owl's Art Shop (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144
@Owleics

Could I be added to your Pinglist please :D
@Owleics

Could I be added to your Pinglist please :D
6-A1-E3-F18-9159-4-A6-A-9-BB2-76984-D67460-C.jpg
@astra52 of course! I'll add you now ^-^
@astra52 of course! I'll add you now ^-^
owleics.gif
Hi!~ They're not done yet but I just wanted to keep you two updated on where your commissions are at! @Avalynn I will remove the lines once I have finished the flats but here's what I have so far! I hope the pose is to your liking, if not, please let me now! ^.^ [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/b9fe383f212e3b73bf6ca9f87136d609/tumblr_p6eqm5Wvou1tstb2io2_1280.png[/img] Also for the background would you like it circular with certain parts of the dragon 'hanging out'? or would you like it square? ----- @Ziegler I hope the pose is okay! I tried to include as much of the accent as possible while still keeping it a bust. If there's anything you don't like, please let me know! [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/857db5baab096077d25b0e35b16c2ab1/tumblr_p6eqm5Wvou1tstb2io1_1280.png[/img]
Hi!~ They're not done yet but I just wanted to keep you two updated on where your commissions are at!

@Avalynn I will remove the lines once I have finished the flats but here's what I have so far! I hope the pose is to your liking, if not, please let me now! ^.^

tumblr_p6eqm5Wvou1tstb2io2_1280.png

Also for the background would you like it circular with certain parts of the dragon 'hanging out'? or would you like it square?

@Ziegler I hope the pose is okay! I tried to include as much of the accent as possible while still keeping it a bust. If there's anything you don't like, please let me know!
tumblr_p6eqm5Wvou1tstb2io1_1280.png
owleics.gif
@Owleics
Looking really good so far!. I like the pose a lot, like someone has come across her in the forest. My only concern is her neck looks very thick.
I will leave the background cut out to your discretion. Whatever you think will look the best. If parts hang out that is fine. I like that dynamic.
@Owleics
Looking really good so far!. I like the pose a lot, like someone has come across her in the forest. My only concern is her neck looks very thick.
I will leave the background cut out to your discretion. Whatever you think will look the best. If parts hang out that is fine. I like that dynamic.
RHoDrKy.png
@Avalynn Thanks for the feedback! It really helps considering I'm still learning! ^.^ I know what you mean about the neck and will work on fixing it! Thanks again :)
@Avalynn Thanks for the feedback! It really helps considering I'm still learning! ^.^ I know what you mean about the neck and will work on fixing it! Thanks again :)
owleics.gif
@Ziegler Hello! Here's the finished result! If there's any thing wrong/ that you don't like please let me know! If not please send your payment as soon as possible and I will pm you a link to the high resolution copy! [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/02376cc7be1ee42795992f0b817e41ed/tumblr_p6o3wosnzm1tstb2io1_1280.png[/img] (^^ Re-sized transparent image that will fit in his bio)
@Ziegler Hello! Here's the finished result! If there's any thing wrong/ that you don't like please let me know! If not please send your payment as soon as possible and I will pm you a link to the high resolution copy! tumblr_p6o3wosnzm1tstb2io1_1280.png (^^ Re-sized transparent image that will fit in his bio)
owleics.gif
@Avalynn Hi~ It's done! Once again, if there's anything you don't like/that looks wrong etc please let me know so I can correct it! If not please send your payment and then I'll pm you a link to the full size version! Thank you for commissioning me! :D [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/8734571879f396f59d621ab11121bbcc/tumblr_p6z3tsXnFN1tstb2io1_1280.png[/img] [re-sized to fit in your dragons bio!]
@Avalynn Hi~ It's done! Once again, if there's anything you don't like/that looks wrong etc please let me know so I can correct it! If not please send your payment and then I'll pm you a link to the full size version! Thank you for commissioning me! :D
tumblr_p6z3tsXnFN1tstb2io1_1280.png
[re-sized to fit in your dragons bio!]
owleics.gif
Hi all! I'm reopening my art shop! :O 2 slots are available! All slots now taken!

Please note:
-There has been a change to some rules and prices! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
- Whoever orders, your commission may take longer than the previous ones because I'll be back at college next week! Yay! \O/

Ping list:
@Acilil, @Ziegler, @SilverDeath, @Animequeen, @pretend, @Joying, @Keaster329, @Deep, @Failuresaurus, @RosyWave, @FlyingButtress, @Chantric, @BlazingPhoenix01, @Deramadus, @Avalynn, @ClockworkEclipse, @Gimeurcookie, @KyraKitesong, @ScarletSultan, @astra52

(Sorry if I pinged anyone who's no longer interested! Just ask and you can be removed! I will not remove anyone unless requested, even if you've already commissioned me)
Hi all! I'm reopening my art shop! :O 2 slots are available! All slots now taken!

Please note:
-There has been a change to some rules and prices! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
- Whoever orders, your commission may take longer than the previous ones because I'll be back at college next week! Yay! \O/

Ping list:
@Acilil, @Ziegler, @SilverDeath, @Animequeen, @pretend, @Joying, @Keaster329, @Deep, @Failuresaurus, @RosyWave, @FlyingButtress, @Chantric, @BlazingPhoenix01, @Deramadus, @Avalynn, @ClockworkEclipse, @Gimeurcookie, @KyraKitesong, @ScarletSultan, @astra52

(Sorry if I pinged anyone who's no longer interested! Just ask and you can be removed! I will not remove anyone unless requested, even if you've already commissioned me)
owleics.gif
Very lovely, If I had any critique it would be the neck still feels very thick for an imperial, but the colouring is just so beautiful looking. You forgot or omitted her spines put all the other detail is very impressive and I really love the background. Thank you.
Very lovely, If I had any critique it would be the neck still feels very thick for an imperial, but the colouring is just so beautiful looking. You forgot or omitted her spines put all the other detail is very impressive and I really love the background. Thank you.
RHoDrKy.png
[u]Username:[/u] KyraKitesong [u]Dragon and any additional images:[/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=4762&tab=dragon&did=133637][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1337/133637_350.png[/img] [/url] [u]Type of art: [/u] Painted halfbody with Accent/Apparel, background. [u]Payment:[/u] 400kt (that's for background and apparel right?) [u]Art Delivery! (Private- PM // Public- posted on this thread):[/u] Public is fine. PM with high resolution link though? [u]Extra (i.e. what kind of pose/ background you want, if any):[/u]Hm...... I'm kinda stuck for ideas here, so I'll leave it up to artist ^.^ Lore wise (if it's any help) She's my clan's assassin and takes great joy in her job
Username: KyraKitesong

Dragon and any additional images:
133637_350.png

Type of art: Painted halfbody with Accent/Apparel, background.

Payment: 400kt (that's for background and apparel right?)

Art Delivery! (Private- PM // Public- posted on this thread): Public is fine. PM with high resolution link though?

Extra (i.e. what kind of pose/ background you want, if any):Hm......
I'm kinda stuck for ideas here, so I'll leave it up to artist ^.^
Lore wise (if it's any help) She's my clan's assassin and takes great joy in her job
87b0151da9.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144